Minoxidil - My horrible side effect

plus if you have a heart condition why would u willingly take caffeine?

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777
I sleep fucking 4-5 hours a day, take dutasteride 7 days a week, minox 2ml a day with dermarolling just before every application and have never had any sides, been almost 7 years on DHT inhibitors

Do you guys like eat shit or what. I can't believe any person who regularly works out and maintains a good diet can get nasty sides from just simply applying a fucking minox on scalp

But I have to admit, I don't know shit about sides, never researched that so maybe I'm just super lucky

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, poloralf, GigaAscender and 2 others
Some people are so degenerate they can't even handle an aspirin.

Damn hope you get better. I'm taking this shit orally so my time will come also. I might stop right now actually
Why the fuck is life so hard we never get a break

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 2968
My friend got heart rhytm problems from using minoxidil for 5 month. One day his heart rate was hit the 160-170 per minute after drinking 2 cup of turkish coffee with smoking hookah. He went to hospital doctors panicked when they look up him hearth rate, doctors asking even him are you on drugs or something. Now he is using beta blocker for regulating his hearth rhytm. Yeah it's maybe 1000 in 1 side effect but some people can get this type of sides especially incels, my friend 5'6 brown and balding at 22 i don't wanna say something more, fuck this unjustice clown world.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 2968
Some people are so degenerate they can't even handle an aspirin.
You are degenerate.See it yourself on youtube.Plenty of people had heart problems with Minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ItsOver.com
My friend got heart rhytm problems from using minoxidil for 5 month. One day his heart rate was hit the 160-170 per minute after drinking 2 cup of turkish coffee with smoking hookah. He went to hospital doctors panicked when they look up him hearth rate, doctors asking even him are you on drugs or something. Now he is using beta blocker for regulating his hearth rhytm. Yeah it's maybe 1000 in 1 side effect but some people can get this type of sides especially incels, my friend 5'6 brown and balding at 22 i don't wanna say something more, fuck this unjustice clown world.
Everything is dangerous as a sub 4 PSL male
Also i hope your friend is okay now and recovered from it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chintuck22, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
I sleep fucking 4-5 hours a day, take dutasteride 7 days a week, minox 2ml a day with dermarolling just before every application and have never had any sides, been almost 7 years on DHT inhibitors

Do you guys like eat shit or what. I can't believe any person who regularly works out and maintains a good diet can get nasty sides from just simply applying a fucking minox on scalp

But I have to admit, I don't know shit about sides, never researched that so maybe I'm just super lucky
If you don't know shit and you don't care just leave you bragging faggot bitch.My mother is giga femcel so i am too and have terrible health since birth

• +1
nigga what u had a heart attack and are just chilling on looksmax
Bro that's dark triad af.
Brb gonna go needle I have no heart after last ex-gf ripped it out

Everything is dangerous as a sub 4 PSL male
Also i hope your friend is okay now and recovered from it
Than you brah, he is good now.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
If you don't know shit and you don't care just leave you bragging faggot bitch.My mother is giga femcel so i am too and have terrible health since birth
shut yo low T bitchy 3rd world balkanian cucky ass

• JFL

I have the same heart concerns but regarding gymcelling
I already have heart palpitations occasionally but they sometimes get worse during workout i fear dropping dead tbh fml

• +1
Take care od your health first before looks op

• +1
Doubt it’s just the minox causing this, go to a doctor and get bloods etc. If you genuinely can’t handle minox take oral castor oil it also stimulates growth, but it’s not as effective. Continue inhibiting the DHT and dermarolling too

Thats
I didnt have it for long time and today drank coffee and horrible kick hits me,i am now in bathroom.It will go away its just a reminder to not joke with heart since its already fucked up
That’s not a heart attack then dummy. Does it feel like when you breathe your heart stings or the every time you take a deep breathe it stings. You probably have a infection on your chest linings. Because Who tf survives like 3 heart attacks and is that sensitive. Have u even gotten medical help.

Thats

That’s not a heart attack then dummy. Does it feel like when you breathe your heart stings or the every time you take a deep breathe it stings. You probably have a infection on your chest linings. Because Who tf survives like 3 heart attacks and is that sensitive. Have u even gotten medical help.
No way.I never had any problems related to Heart before using this shit.And i know what is chest infection.No way i have it,i wasn't ill at that time,maybe from smoking,i smoke occasionaly but no way cigarettes hurt me.Never heard case about someone my age get ruined by cigs.Also i had 1 time horrible attack,second time was not that painful and probably not attack,it seemed like one since i couldn't breath for minute and had terrible nausea.My heart hurted so bad.

• +1
Dud
No way.I never had any problems related to Heart before using this shit.And i know what is chest infection.No way i have it,i wasn't ill at that time,maybe from smoking,i smoke occasionaly but no way cigarettes hurt me.Never heard case about someone my age get ruined by cigs.Also i had 1 time horrible attack,second time was not that painful and probably not attack,it seemed like one since i couldn't breath for minute and had terrible nausea.My heart hurted so bad.
Dude goto the hospital. There’s probably more things wrong with you that you don’t know of. Minoxidil is probably the least of your problems.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2968
  • Ugh..
@BalkanPig are u still on minoxidil?? update on sides

@BalkanPig are u still on minoxidil?? update on sides
I stopped using it,if you are planning to use it dont risk and do blood test first.If everything is right and your family doesn't have history of cardiovascular problems,then use it its good for regaining lost temples

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and 189
I stopped using it,if you are planning to use it dont risk and do blood test first.If everything is right and your family doesn't have history of cardiovascular problems,then use it its good for regaining lost temples
Did U experienced collagen loss?? or is it a meme

• +1
Did U experienced collagen loss?? or is it a meme
I already had terrible skin,so it made no difference at all.Use Rogaine Foam instead if you dont want to experience worsening of collagen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and 189