Minoxidil ON eyelashes

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Thinking the gym will actually do something
Has anyone managed to put minoxidil on their lashes without going fuckin blind?

If not, did you notice upper and lower eyelash growth when applying minox to your brows??

And i know oral minox is better and guarantees eyelash growth, but im on shit thats already messing w/ my blood pressure and i dont wanna make it worse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, moreroidsmoredates, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
I knew that some people actually grew them but i dont remember what they used

If not, did you notice upper and lower eyelash growth when applying minox to your brows??

And i know oral minox is better and guarantees eyelash growth, but im on shit thats already messing w/ my blood pressure and i dont wanna make it worse.
Dont take oral minox or you will cuck your dht, just put some castor oil on eyelashes every night b4 bed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, noodlelover, silencio and 1 other person
Dont take oral minox or you will cuck your dht, just put some castor oil on eyelashes every night b4 bed
my dumbass already mixed rosemary oil in my bottle of castor oil to use on my brows, but apparently rosemary shouldnt be put on your lashes so i have to buy a whole new bottle now :rolleyes:

my dumbass already mixed rosemary oil in my bottle of castor oil to use on my brows, but apparently rosemary shouldnt be put on your lashes so i have to buy a whole new bottle now :rolleyes:
Nah @Quasary1x uses pure rosemary oil on his lashes and it works

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Well Quasary is either severe schrizophobic or stupid
Rosemary oil don"t work

Retarded jew dont listen to chinese bitches on youtube
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25842469/
Rosemary oil is like topical minox it increases the blood flow to the area meaning more nutrients

• JFL
Rosemary oil exerts hair growth on scalp via estrogen modulation and it also has 5ar inhibiting properties jfl stoping coping assuming it's even potent enough to do anything it's worse what your recommending

i've been using for like 2 months, i have more eyelashes and they are longer, but not thicker
It's worth, sometimes it falls on your eyes and it hurts a bit, but i think It's worth the risk

• +1
Reactions: klamus, coispet and mnbvcxz
Minoxidil is a vasodilator and does not influence DHT by a significant margin when applying it topically.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and likenesss
Minoxidil is a vasodilator and does not influence DHT by a significant margin when applying it topically.
Topically yes but oral minox in tablet/pill form will lower dht

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and silencio
Good to know this, wont be doing oral minox anytime soon then

It might i'm not informed on that topic, but OP asked the question for topical minoxidil.

actually so annoying cause oral minoxidil works so well for me, especially in my eyebrows
maybe i will take proviron to offset this reduction in dht, maybe i can get away with a lowish dose too

• +1

actually so annoying cause oral minoxidil works so well for me, especially in my eyebrows
maybe i will take proviron to offset this reduction in dht, maybe i can get away with a lowish dose too
How old r u?

blud is blindmaxxing :hnghn:
use a lash serum, retard.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and dannydipss
ya akhi lash serums are cope i used that exact one, minoxidil is much more guaranteed to work
wallhi i'm warning you blud.
don't go blind bruh 💀🙏

im chilling, only applying decent amounts to my brows and only a dot to my lashes
avoid the unibrow when applying minoxidil to eyebrows.
unless you wanna look like brezhnev

I used topical minoxidil 5% on my eyelashes and it worked perfectly, and everyone now comments on my long lashes 👍

• +1
I used topical minoxidil 5% on my eyelashes and it worked perfectly, and everyone now comments on my long lashes 👍
Can u provide more info and pics bhai?

• +1
Howd u apply it? Using fingers?

I've done it a lot, just put minox on your brows and smear some of it down to your lashes, keep your eyes closed for a few mins

• +1