Minoxidil ON eyelashes

Has anyone managed to put minoxidil on their lashes without going fuckin blind?

If not, did you notice upper and lower eyelash growth when applying minox to your brows??

And i know oral minox is better and guarantees eyelash growth, but im on shit thats already messing w/ my blood pressure and i dont wanna make it worse.
yeah i did. im still doing it and not planning on stopping the results are fucking crazy it ascended my eye area so fucking much

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
yeah i did. im still doing it and not planning on stopping the results are fucking crazy it ascended my eye area so fucking much
For how long? And how do u apply? I Kinda decided to just use latisse instead

For how long? And how do u apply? I Kinda decided to just use latisse instead
like for 4 or 5 months now and i just dip my my fingers in the bottle let some minox deposit on the tips of both my index fingers then i close my eyes and rub the tipof my fingers filled with minox on the roots of my upper lashes from the inner canthus all the way to the outter canthus then i redo it and do the same for my lower lashes

• +1
Reactions: jordan fagget and mnbvcxz
like for 4 or 5 months now and i just dip my my fingers in the bottle let some minox deposit on the tips of both my index fingers then i close my eyes and rub the tipof my fingers filled with minox on the roots of my upper lashes from the inner canthus all the way to the outter canthus then i redo it and do the same for my lower lashes
You do this twice a day? Surprised you havent noticed any irritation on/around ur eyes

You do this twice a day? Surprised you havent noticed any irritation on/around ur eyes
some minox may penetrate into my eyes but it just stings a bit then goes away after 2 or 3 seconds aint that big of a deal

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
I put minoxidil on eye lashes but not directly fresh I put to my eye brows then spred it with my finger I make sure to put more than I need so it stays on my finger and then speed it to my eye lashes I have seen quite a bit of growth upper and lower too

• +1
Reactions: Azrod