Minoxidil progress

A

Avagar Nexus

Platinum
Joined
Apr 19, 2025
Posts
1,243
Reputation
601
How to know if topical minoxidil is working. So far it seems to have improved thickness a bit, but it might just be that the foam clumping the hair strands together, and blending more of the hair from the side of the scalp to the middle of it, hiding the density loss in the middle scalp. Should I hop on oral just to be safe? But lowkey I don’t want my beard to grow any faster, and I am somewhat of a hairy person. Trade off that could be made though, in case the topical one doesn’t work
 
I’m on fin so that would make the consequence of them miniturizing even further not an issue, so I can afford to wait more then say someone who’s not on fin, but it still is “lost progress” if you wait too long or
 

Similar threads

.Cooper.
Replies
4
Views
68
Orion
Orion
qlf
Replies
3
Views
56
qlf
qlf
milkas
Replies
38
Views
220
milkas
milkas
mazmanbp
Replies
0
Views
52
mazmanbp
mazmanbp
S
Replies
5
Views
83
qdqq
qdqq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top