Minoxidil reduces collagen synthesis and causes bloated face with haggard skin

The fear mongering about minoxidil of all things on this forum is insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension, CopeTilliRope and Squirtoutmabooty
I got my pre teen hairline back but now I have a bunch of really high up termina cheeks hairs jfl :feelswhy: gonna get my whole beard lasered
hey bro i get the same issue , so many unwanted terminal hair on cheek upper cheek area
have you find a solution to this?

when i took oral minox my pores enlarged

but it made my hairline perfect, eyelash, eyebrow, facial hair growth
did your pores come back to normal after quittng it? its because the oral min grow tiny hair / and intermediate on weird area that it enlarges the pores.... this drug suck so muck

When you have a guy with a Mogger Haircut like OP, tell us you should dont take Minox, I would be suspicious.

he just wants to stay the only one with hair, to eliminate the competition 😅

did your pores come back to normal after quittng it? its because the oral min grow tiny hair / and intermediate on weird area that it enlarges the pores.... this drug suck so muck
It goes back to normal

Here's another example showing minoxidil effect on the face. It makes your face bloated and your skin just looks more haggard in a subtle way, it makes you look older.

MuzTL0x.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

minox-beard-before-and-after-example-1.jpg

Minox appears to give a slight tan.

hey bro i get the same issue , so many unwanted terminal hair on cheek upper cheek area
have you find a solution to this?
not really any solution besides getting them removed bro. or stopping minoxidil and most of them should go away without the stimulation from min

Use tretinoin and keep low bf.
Not an issue

not really any solution besides getting them removed bro. or stopping minoxidil and most of them should go away without the stimulation from min
thanks bro, obviosuly i cna't stop minox ( use it for 10 years now for hairloss), but all the hair have turned terminal on my face.... i tried electrolysis which was a bad mistake
do you think laser could work well? thanks

thanks bro, obviosuly i cna't stop minox ( use it for 10 years now for hairloss), but all the hair have turned terminal on my face.... i tried electrolysis which was a bad mistake
do you think laser could work well? thanks
Pluck the hair it takes a lot longer to grow back compared to shaving.

Pluck the hair it takes a lot longer to grow back compared to shaving.
already did , but it totaly ruins my skin, causing mad acne scar / pimples

Sidenote, minoxidil bloat will 100% kill your face, just stay off it. I took a break form using and came back and noticed the bloating early, holy fuck, that shit will drop you an entire point. Not worth it. I know it bloats hard, at least for me, because I definitely spot the midface definition fading to bloat. I have prominent as fuck cheekbones and the bloat to the mid face reduced this appearance. I still have my ogee but my cheekbones are less pronounced towards the middle of the face now. I can't believe I was on this shit before and didn't realize, I know during that time I was still getting attention/approached but it was 100% due to eye area, not facial structure. You can coast on eye area when bloated/fat but I HATE the bloated look.

Fuck this shit. @vinn98 was right. Guys, this shit dropped me by at least a point, imo. I'm going to take something else to my brows moving forward, or I will pick a different time to use it, I got school coming up in August.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :lul: That plus shit sodium intake gives you the feeling of bonelessness.