Mirin my anteface after bimax bruh?!?!

have you seen a change in your midface with CCW lefort ?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and CursedOne
It would more affect his lower third, which could give the impression of an alteration in the midface.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TheLordMadness
can u pm frontal transformation pics? i will be having the same procedures as u did (w diff measurements ofc)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Raffaini? Marinetti?

He posted here
If it’s Raffaini he is a god
Guys he did it with Marinetti

So 2nd world

Surgeon? Marianetti?
which surgeon? Would you recommend? I need to get this done ASAP my before looks pretty much exactly like yours
Raffaini?
Marianetti, JFL if u think Italy is 2nd world 😂
Midface is the same, the prospettive make it look a little better but i’m still a horse face 😡

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
Marianetti, JFL if u think Italy is 2nd world 😂

Midface is the same, the prospettive make it look a little better but i’m still a horse face 😡
Big quoted me 15k ngl

Good result, much better than mine. I consulted with Raffaini but didn't choose him and even though you went to Marianetti, Raffaini is also top tier.

Good result, much better than mine. I consulted with Raffaini but didn't choose him and even though you went to Marianetti, Raffaini is also top tier.
I think Marianetti is blackpilled but u have to ask that u want an anteface, and blackpill him or he will do a mediocre advancement, it also depend on the case obliviously. Raffaini is for sure more experienced but I couldn’t spend >20k with him cause i’m not a richcel
Big quoted me 15k ngl
Really? Daffuck, I got the surgery 7months ago, he really up the price so much?!?!?
but if the cut is made high enough isn't it supposed to reduce the midface slightly? take a look at this vid:
Midaface can’t be shortened. Also if u upswing the bone with LeFort1 the soft tissue don’t shorten

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and CursedOne
Do you have xrays I could look at? I am getting jaw surgery next year.

I am wanting to do this
So it’s 8K only?
I thought it was going to be like 15

How much different do you look from the front?
Was it very obvious you got surgery? Would your family and friends notice right off the bat?

Did it have any effect on your nose or under dye are?
How better looking would you say you are?
Most importantly
Did it improve your breathing or health at all
The physical gains seem better than the aesthetic ones

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and CursedOne
I Mog everyone around tbh

View attachment 370784View attachment 370785
@Slayerino
@Lorsss
@Caligula

Good result issues are the adams apple that shit looks unaesthetic as fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1849, TheLordMadness and 1 other person
did u notice change in lower eyelids *scleral show?
do you feel your lips? did you lose feeling anywhere?
what wish u knew before?

Said the shitskin from fucking Bangladesh

Where you typing from? Burkina Faso?

Yup!
LOL kys you stupid xenophobic oldecel I was born and raised in England and lived here my whole life

I haven't committed any crimes while English kids my age are selling drugs and going to jail ffs

And you wouldn't say that irl lol you incels are keyboard warriors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Slayerino
LOL kys you stupid xenophobic oldecel I was born and raised in England and lived here my whole life

I haven't committed any crimes while English kids my age are selling drugs and going to jail ffs

And you wouldn't say that irl lol you incels are keyboard warriors
Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" thread!

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" thread!
What's pol humour and I'm not a racist lol

Ur just angry that ur women want high t Muslims not low t nordics

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI

Cmon I’m all against racism but let’s not fool ourselves here

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Slayerino
Cmon I’m all against racism but let’s not fool ourselves here
It's true buddy boyo

Go check urself loads of Swedish women are converting to Islam same goes for rest of the women in the world

3/4 of Muslim converts are women jfl

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI

I'm not a nerdic. I'm a high T Med Gang Slayer son of Roman Emperors.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and TheLordMadness
Slayer
How much did it cost?

I am wanting to do this
So it’s 8K only?
I thought it was going to be like 15

How much different do you look from the front?
Was it very obvious you got surgery? Would your family and friends notice right off the bat?

Did it have any effect on your nose or under dye are?
How better looking would you say you are?
Most importantly
Did it improve your breathing or health at all
The physical gains seem better than the aesthetic ones
Yes 8k, around 9k if i consider first visit,train, hotel... i think i gained around 1,5psl from 3 to 4,5 psl maybe. My nose changed a lot, zygo are more visible, now i have hollow cheeks. No difference in lower eyelid. My breath improved a lot
did u notice change in lower eyelids *scleral show?
do you feel your lips? did you lose feeling anywhere?
what wish u knew before?
I recovered completely
Good result issues are the adams apple that shit looks unaesthetic as fuck

View attachment 371010
I know, i hate it. It became a little better after bimax. Now i’m doing heavy neck training to cope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, anti caking agents and 4 others
Yes 8k, around 9k if i consider first visit,train, hotel... i think i gained around 1,5psl from 3 to 4,5 psl maybe. My nose changed a lot, zygo are more visible, now i have hollow cheeks. No difference in lower eyelid. My breath improved a lot

How different do you look from the front say pre surgery? My only hope is that I don’t really want anyone to know. In my mind I’m already a good looking guy so I don’t want anyone to try and claim I’m only good looking cause I got surgery later on. My ego is fragile.

How much of a difference in jaw width?
Interesting that it makes zygos more prominent
I already have hollow cheeks so I am looking forward to how much more hollow they get

I do wake up choking in my sleep and I have had a sleep study done I really do think I have sleep apnea
I’m looking more forward to see if there are mental health gains like more clarity or physically stronger due to more efficient breathing

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
How different do you look from the front say pre surgery? My only hope is that I don’t really want anyone to know. In my mind I’m already a good looking guy so I don’t want anyone to try and claim I’m only good looking cause I got surgery later on. My ego is fragile.

How much of a difference in jaw width?
Interesting that it makes zygos more prominent
I already have hollow cheeks so I am looking forward to how much more hollow they get
Front improved but not that much like the profile, as i said i have hollow cheeks, slightly larger and v shape lower third. But i need more surgeries to improve front. Zygo are not more prominent, just more visible due to the skin stretch(like if i lost 5% bf). Changhe are obviously noticeable, almost every one that know me noticed it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, CursedOne, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
holy actual fuck

this is what i'm talking about, this is what this forum was meant to be
it is lifefuel, I guess even with a long face the surgery is worth it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero, Chadelite and 7 others
holy actual fuck

this is what i'm talking about, this is what this forum was meant to be
it is lifefuel, I guess even with a long face the surgery is worth it
Yeah sure, this was the first step of my ascension. I hope don’t end looking like human ken

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4416, anti caking agents and 4 others
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Goodthread

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FutureMogger and MandibularCel
did you get the ccw through impaction or downgraftng? mirin btw
Downgrafting, i didnt need impaction cause I hadn’t gummy smile

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 3962
theres a tranny surgery u can get to easily fix that

nice. im getting basically the same procedure. can u PM me a before pic?

Is it mouth breathing that causes a effect like that it looks so unaesthetic i swear it makes your jaw body look more short than it actually is

Is it mouth breathing that causes a effect like that it looks so unaesthetic i swear it makes your jaw body look more short than it actually is
big jugular = high prenatal T altho it looks bad if u have a twink neck.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CursedOne and FutureMogger
big jugular = high prenatal T altho it looks bad if u have a twink neck.

Fuck i i thought it was mouth breathing

Yes i have long midface that anally rapes my look tbh. No way to changhe long mid
I can relate so much. I have a really good side profile (not narcy, just what users here said) but my front rapes me so hard because of 0.88 midface ratio.

• So Sad
Reactions: TheLordMadness
Congrats man. How long did it take to get the surgery from when you started talking to doctors? Asking bc I got diagnosed with sleep apnea bout a month ago. Also can you post or link your before pics?

Yes i have long midface that anally rapes my look tbh. No way to changhe long mid
you could have gotten maxillary impaction which shortens midface. you probably look fine tho tbh

omg chad fuck my pussy babe :love::love:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne and FutureMogger
u spent 10k to get a chin i was born with good job

• JFL
Front improved but not that much like the profile, as i said i have hollow cheeks, slightly larger and v shape lower third. But i need more surgeries to improve front. Zygo are not more prominent, just more visible due to the skin stretch(like if i lost 5% bf). Changhe are obviously noticeable, almost every one that know me noticed it.
Great result.

what other surgeries are you considering?

How was your bite before this? My occlusion is perfect but my face is recessed beyond belief. I'm afraid I will never get jaw surgery because my symptoms are not severe (even though I'm very ugly)

• +1
Reactions: ChaddestLite
bro legit insane result, mirin hard

• Love it