Mirin my anteface after bimax bruh?!?!

Great result.

what other surgeries are you considering?

Great result.

what other surgeries are you considering?
Zygo+infraorbital rims implant
Rhyno+lip lip
you could have gotten maxillary impaction which shortens midface. you probably look fine tho tbh
Fuarkkkkk maxillary impaction don’t shorten midface, stop coping
u spent 10k to get a chin i was born with good job
I was born with white skin and u can’t lighten it, keep mirin my ante face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and ScramFranklin
Congrats man. How long did it take to get the surgery from when you started talking to doctors? Asking bc I got diagnosed with sleep apnea bout a month ago. Also can you post or link your before pics?
3-4 months. I posted it, u can also find one of my old treadh
How was your bite before this? My occlusion is perfect but my face is recessed beyond belief. I'm afraid I will never get jaw surgery because my symptoms are not severe (even though I'm very ugly)
Read the tread, i already responded to this question

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I had bimax also. Do you notice your orbital region looking 'setback'? It's one of the things I hate about my results from the front. I had HA paste done for zygos (which in my case is bad), so I'm not worried about that, they legit protrude even while I'm swollen. I think the combination of maxillary advancement and zygo augmentation fucked my eye area

Also, when did you notice your swelling subside? I'm 2.5 months out and still have swelling on my jawline and cheeks.

I had bimax also. Do you notice your orbital region looking 'setback'? It's one of the things I hate about my results from the front. I had HA paste done for zygos (which in my case is bad), so I'm not worried about that, they legit protrude even while I'm swollen. I think the combination of maxillary advancement and zygo augmentation fucked my eye area

Also, when did you notice your swelling subside? I'm 2.5 months out and still have swelling on my jawline and cheeks.
No my eye area and upper midface looks the same. 80% of the swollen in 1 months, 100% recovered after 5-6months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Is your midface long because your nose is long as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne

The orbit îs made of zygoma ,maxila and frontal bone.
Shouldnt ,If You advance maxila ,the orbital region to improve?
I Mog everyone around tbh

View attachment 370784View attachment 370785
@Slayerino
@Lorsss
@Caligula
Hello man,
Please Tell me ,I have here a few radiographies and Ct ,please Tell me the surgical planning îs corect?

Last edited:
do you have other before pics? how many mm was the maxilla moved?

Last edited:
The orbit îs made of zygoma ,maxila and frontal bone.
Shouldnt ,If You advance maxila ,the orbital region to improve?

The eye area isn't moved at all. Getting midface augmentation (fat grafting, fillers, HA paste) in order to compensate for perception of midface setback after maxillary advancement is what I think made my change more drastic (in a negative way) in that area. However I think this is less a result of a LF1, but moreso a limitation on the midface augmentation being placed so low and not augmenting the orbital region. But, I'm not sure, I'm just making a guess. This article discusses their reasoning for doing an infraorbital rim implant with jaw surgery, which makes sense if you have recession to being with: https://pocketdentistry.com/augmentation-of-the-infraorbital-rim-in-orthognathic-surgery/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CursedOne, TheLordMadness and 1 other person
below 1cm of BSSO, it's a mini bimanx
Below 1cm advancement u are doing LeCope 1 and BSSCOPE

Anyway I already responded to 80% of the questions, read the fucking treadh lazycels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Lorsss
have u considered MSE for wider face?

Not bad side improvement but daily reminder your front which matters most is still incel tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and AscendingHero
below 1cm of BSSO, it's a mini bimanx
over 1cm runs high risk(and by high i mean almost definite) of relapse tho. also other risks.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, anti caking agents and ScramFranklin

Did you see Gunson? If you did... mind sending me some pics? I have consulted with him and am planning surgery next year. I may skip the HA.

very good results bro

• Love it
Reactions: TheLordMadness
What was the main reason you wanted to the surgery. I mean what did you tell the surgeon in your consultation? Did you say it was for aesthetics only?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Shittest photos tbh. I'm sure your results are good but post some non-shit pics.

• +1
Looking very good, mirin' results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
6º Le fort 1 ccw, almost 1cm BSSO,8-9mm semi chinwing
You had lefort 1, BSSO and a chinwing done all in one operation? What? Where did they cut for your chinwing? Miring your results. How tall are you? You look like an absolute slayer now.

• +1
@TheLordMadness
if he had short midface

Untitled

Freegifmakerme 2gxsh

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Julius
You had lefort 1, BSSO and a chinwing done all in one operation? What? Where did they cut for your chinwing? Miring your results. How tall are you? You look like an absolute slayer now.
OP underwent a specific chinwing in which the cut is in the middle of the mandible, instead of jaw angles like the standard chin wing.

it's impossible to undergo standard chinwing and BSSO at the same time because it would fuck up the mandible bone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero, Back Alley Boy and 2 others
OP underwent a specific chinwing in which the cut is in the middle of the mandible, instead of jaw angles like the standard chin wing.

it's impossible to undergo standard chinwing and BSSO at the same time because it would fuck up the mandible bone
IIRC. You can do a Hogho?Hoho? BSSO cut where its basically an inverted L cut up at the ramus - that allows you to do BSSO + Chinwing. Zarrinbal does this. Generally considered to be more unstable though.

Thanks for that information. Wish OP would post CEPHs of before and after. Got a name for this specific cut that OP did.

How did your lips change from this surgery? Did they become wider and more full, more aesthetic? Are they facing up and forward more now, instead of facing down, like this guy in before picture
1ffa2eb7d9b995b8e06620d154bc5466
<Down facing lips || Up facing lips>
B62481c52ce32509cc81f59c50801033

Congratulations BTW, its one of the best results from this site, close to Saiyan level ascension.

Insane how important the lower jaw is to the side profile

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
what a mogger ascension, great improvement OP

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and AscendingHero
Only 8k?
Since this was a while ago would it be more now?
I'm thinking of going to see him from the UK and getting this done since he offers 'surgery first' which i'd like.

Can we get a front facing pic though did you have insurance

Pasé de incel a follarme a 3 chicas en 3 meses. Pero estoy en cuarentena desde hace 2 meses, así que ahora solo puedo masturbarme jajaja. La gente en general me trata mejor que nunca.

Esto es antes/después con el mismo ángulo.
brutal

less frauded pics, good result, insane for the low price even

Attachments

• rthktzthz.PNG
    rthktzthz.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 0