Mirin to anyone who can actually diet in America

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I swear even buying a salad there says there’s like 2000 calories how’s a nigga supposed to get lean :feelskek:

Jfl avarage person burns 1500 per day just by moving if u eat one salad ur already in the surplus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Autismcel and Nick.Harte
It's easy to diet nigga. Just be an athelte who plays for college football/volleball/basketball. You'll be motivated to looksmax, and keep your body lean when you''re getting puss puss and iois everyday. 6'4 + and Chadlite/Tyronelite minimum, you'll never feel the need to consume shit.

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
I can go for days without consuming junk food but it's pointless to do anything when you're look like an acid attack victim dwarf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension and Iasacrko
no motivation.

I can go for days without consuming junk food but it's pointless to do anything when you're look like an acid attack victim dwarf.
The problem is America even the fruits there have no quality control

Only way to get healthy normal food is to buy the most expensive at farm markets that come straight from the farm

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
If i looked like Kelly oubre jr / Ricardo Calafiori/ Joshua Weyerhauser, I would've rarely consumed shit and would've done everything to enjoy my youth to the max.

I eat like 10 eggs a day

yogurt parfaits with some keto ingredients (goy likely but macros are good)

And fruits with almonds added to those

And more eggs at Night with sausages :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko