JFL Miss blackopstruecel's posts

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Even this chink bitch I have plans with on Thursday, the only girl to give me attention like this in my life, the hottest Chinese girl I've ever seen both in person and in movies/tv I don't consider to be a fucking "oneitis."

I'll never have a oneitis.

Too many nip waifus in Tokyo to choose from.

badromance

badromance

Banned
Even this chink bitch I have plans with on Thursday, the only girl to give me attention like this in my life, the hottest Chinese girl I've ever seen both in person and in movies/tv I don't consider to be a fucking "oneitis."

I'll never have a oneitis.

Too many nip waifus in Tokyo to choose from.
Oneitis is for beta cucks,it's beyond pathetic getting obsessed about 1 girl, i know from experience

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Oneitis is for beta cucks,it's beyond pathetic getting obsessed about 1 girl, i know from experience

The thing is when you swallow the yellow pill it is impossible to have a oneitis because Asian girls pretty much all look the same.

They just have different hair styles.

badromance

badromance

Banned
The thing is when you swallow the yellow pill it is impossible to have a oneitis because Asian girls pretty much all look the same.

They just have different hair styles.
would you trade your body for those pretty boy asians dancing ? Watch it jfl the girl slays too

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
would you trade your body for those pretty boy asians dancing ? Watch it jfl the girl slays too

Downgrade.

With my J-PopMaxxing I will mog them into the ground by the time of my trip in January.

J-Pop -> K-Pop

Nip waifu -> Kimchifu

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
not if u keep slaying 1 chick for a long time. The feelings become greater. But fuck im Alpha ill never tell her my true feelings (y)

edit: but yes ur right a true alpha would not get attached. oneitis is for cucks esp if its a oneitis they never had any sexual relations with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread