"Miss World"

Deleted member 18012

Deleted member 18012

i cringe at hearing them talk, beauty pageants are fucking stupid as fuck

"muh transportation or muh mothers deserve the highest salary" like shut the fuck up. only the Brit wasn't as cringe

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ItsOver.com, Deprived and 5 others

"muh transportation or muh mothers deserve the highest salary" like shut the fuck up. only the Brit wasn't as cringe

Indian women sometimes make me cringe to be honest.
Maybe it’s our accent or something idk.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
bruh the pajeeta at 2:30 ish actually beautiful, well spoken af too compared to the french idiot @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
bruh the pajeeta at 2:30 ish actually beautiful, well spoken af too compared to the french idiot @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234
Accent failo :sick:
Also toooo much makeup so can’t even tell

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deprived and 2 others
Wtf do they teach my pajeet brothers and sisters in the mainland English with??? Fucking cringe ass accents, holy fuck....

What sites or stuff do they use because it seriously is fucking trash!!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, vaninskybird, Deleted member 18045 and 1 other person
Accent failo :sick:
Also toooo much makeup so can’t even tell
no accent failo tbh, i know what pawjeet accents are, especially compared to the black bitch right after her. And the makeup thing is irrelevant everyone there is caked up :hnghn::hnghn:.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 7580
This one is still beautiful enough to hold but the latest miss universe 2021 (also pajeeta) looks like utter dogshit.
Just fucking lol at this :lul::lul:
"muh miss universe"
Images   2022 03 28T111758703

Will get mogged by average toilet cleaner in amravati

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577, Deleted member 18045, Deprived and 2 others
no accent failo tbh, i know what pawjeet accents are, especially compared to the black bitch right after her. And the makeup thing is irrelevant everyone there is caked up :hnghn::hnghn:.
Apparently it doesn't matter what you actually do or say as long as you look good or cool doing it and people will cheer for you because they have wool for brain cells.

I'm not even talking about their looks or accent. just because they're muh pretty doesn't give them any authority to answer "muh how would you change the world or world problems" like hypocrites claiming about the greater good when their entire show goes against this

And when they open their mouth their third class critical thinking faculties show up

Clown world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
How is her accent not a failo ?? Black girls accent was so much better , even Brit bong accent (I hate it) was so much better than curry girls :sick:

Also hispanic dad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 14160
Why do they put so stupid questions, no one cares about world politics and shit, they should ask more interesting stuff like: "what do you do to please a man?", "what's the most unusual place you had sex?", "what's your favorite sex toy and why?", etc...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15577, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Why do they put so stupid questions, no one cares about world politics and shit, they should ask more interesting stuff like: "what do you do to please a man?", "what's the most unusual place you had sex?", "what's your favorite sex toy and why?", etc...
Lmao.

How is her accent not a failo ?? Black girls accent was so much better , even Brit bong accent (I hate it) was so much better than curry girls :sick:

Also hispanic dad
Why can't you just throw me a bone for once brah :feelswah::feelswah:
I'm going to stage a self immolation protest unless you acknowledge a south asian mogger for once

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7580
the asian hostess is hoter

maybe the first good looking indian girl ive seen

actually a solid 7 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012

Wtf this British woman looks like shit I see much better when I go out who sent this slut to represent us

Lol France is a Maghrebi :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Well English is spoken in india very commonly whislt French don’t use it as much so makes sense

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Wtf this British woman looks like shit I see much better when I go out who sent this slut to represent us

Lol France is a Maghrebi :feelsgah:
Honestly I think these pageants stopped being about looks long ago

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Honestly I think these pageants stopped being about looks long ago
Poojeeta was hot as fuck but then again I like curry foids so maybe I’m a bit bias here still the last Azn hoe mogged them all imo it is what it is, CCP takeover @Collagen or rope we in this bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
would be based if the winner said something like "i had to swallow a lot to get here"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Elvisandreaa, Gonthar and 1 other person