MISSING WHITE WOMAN SYNDROME STRIKES AGAIN (Nicola Bulley VS Peter Stewart)

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Here are two missing persons cases that happened in the UK recently.

Look at the difference in their stats and the coverage they received.

Name:
Nicola Bulley
Race: White

Coverage: National headlines on TV, wide coverage on social media
0_Nicola-Bulley.jpg

Name:
Peter Stewart
Coverage: Online newspapers and police sites only
1_canal_man_artists_impression.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane, fogdart, Deleted member 20996 and 2 others
Stopped reading this nigga's tweet as soon as I saw the English flag and rose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20996
@Roquefort @CFW432 @LiteralCaucasian @RetardSubhuman @Yliaster @GodAmongstMen @Lone Wolf

@UKCurry

In other words, no one gives a fuck about men? Yep, water is wet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20996, Deleted member 16369, ;-; and 1 other person

86 is too old he may as well be dead and no one could care less if not the insurance company

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
This is a blackpill that is often not talked about in our community and one that even normies seem to overlook despite it slapping them in the face. Society overvalues white women so much that it’ll go into a panic if one goes missing. Even a Gigastacy tier black, mixed, or Indian women going missing won’t garner nearly as much media attention as a LTB white women going missing, especially if she’s young and/or blonde.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 20996 and 4 others
Lmao the white roastie even got a Wikipedia page

Fucking clown world jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20996 and Xangsane
This is a blackpill that is often not talked about and even normies seem to overlook despite it slapping them in the face. Society overvalues white women so much that it’ll go into a panic if one goes missing. Even a Gigastacy tier black, mixed, or Indian women going missing won’t garner nearly as much media attention as a LTB white women going missing, especially if she’s young and/or blonde.
86 is too old he may as well be dead and no one could care less if not the insurance company
Meanwhile, in America, cases like these had constant attention all over the news and social media:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jigen
Where I live an 18 year old guy disappeared back in 2018 quite mysteriously and is still missing. Took quite some time for it to hit national news. Meanwhile national newspapers here will report on white women in foreign countries that’s been missing for a few days

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Xangsane
This is a blackpill that is often not talked about in our community and one that even normies seem to overlook despite it slapping them in the face. Society overvalues white women so much that it’ll go into a panic if one goes missing. Even a Gigastacy tier black, mixed, or Indian women going missing won’t garner nearly as much media attention as a LTB white women going missing, especially if she’s young and/or blonde.
Lmao the white roastie even got a Wikipedia page

Fucking clown world jfl
Look up David Lytton. He was an old Jewish guy that was found missing and dead in the UK (he roped) and nobody came forward to claim him.

Look up David Lytton. He was an old Jewish guy that was found missing and dead in the UK and nobody came forward to claim him.
old guys are basically already one foot in the grave. a young man would get the same coverage

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen and Xangsane
old guys are basically already one foot in the grave. a young man would get the same coverage
Even young white Chads won't get the same coverage as some white LTB roastie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20996
Look up David Lytton. He was an old Jewish guy that was found missing and dead in the UK and nobody came forward to claim him.
I already knew this. Even as a kid. Society doesn’t give a shit about men. Now I understand why men who come from the bottom end up becoming soulless, careless psychopaths the second they get some money and power.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Xangsane
I already knew this. Even as a kid. Society doesn’t give a shit about men. Now I understand why men who come from the bottom end up becoming soulless, careless psychopaths the second they get some money and power.
4C60D86500000578-5742899-image-m-6_1526600587824.jpg

Nobody gave a shit.
4C60D86500000578-5742899-image-m-6_1526600587824.jpg

a young man would get the same coverage
yeah, if he was white,blue eyed, good looking, and the CEO of some successful tech startup.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Xangsane
Where I live an 18 year old guy disappeared back in 2018 quite mysteriously and is still missing. Took quite some time for it to hit national news. Meanwhile national newspapers here will report on white women in foreign countries that’s been missing for a few days
Even young white Chads won't get the same coverage as some white LTB roastie.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Here are two missing persons cases that happened in the UK recently.

Look at the difference in their stats and the coverage they received.

Name:
Nicola Bulley

Coverage: National headlines on TV, wide coverage on social media
0_Nicola-Bulley.jpg

Name:
Peter Stewart
Coverage: Online newspapers and police sites only
1_canal_man_artists_impression.jpg

Lol 😂 people only care because it’s a hole should of I don’t know not gone out on your own

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, spark and Xangsane

Attachments

• 563FE1F0-EFB9-4134-98D8-D623D23868B8.jpeg
    563FE1F0-EFB9-4134-98D8-D623D23868B8.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
I agree this is bizarre but let's be real I as well as many others don't give a fuck if some old hermit fart goes missing

I agree this is bizarre but let's be real I as well as many others don't give a fuck if some old hermit fart goes missing
A cunt is apparently worth something even if it’s a dumb roastie

Has more to do with the gender aspect than the racial aspect

• +1
Lol 😂 people only care because it’s a hole should of I don’t know not gone out on your own
Only way to get a little bit clout as an avg male is to legit go ER lmfao.

highly irritating.

its like the whole world is orbiting a white womens pussy

if white women where ethnic 4 a day they will rope

• +1
highly irritating.

its like the whole world is orbiting a white womens pussy

if white women where ethnic 4 a day they will rope
If white women were male 4 a minute they will rope

#JusticeForPeterStewart
3278648_563FE1F0-EFB9-4134-98D8-D623D23868B8.jpeg

Don't forget about missing men and boys: