Mission 'replacing alcohol with phenibut' = failed

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Couldn't even take enough phenibut to notice any positive effects because of the side effects. A few days ago, I took a single pathetic, almost homeopathic dose and it was terrible. Maybe it works for healthy people but I can't take it with my condition, as I had suspected before. Calcium channel blockers are a no-no. Drinking beer as we speak. Way more relaxing, no drowsiness, no dizziness, no shortness of breath, no blurred vision, no nausea. Phenibut is garbage, I don't get how anyone likes it. Waking up in my own vomit after drinking a bottle of Jägermeister at 13 was a more pleasant experience than taking 50 mg of phenibut. 25€ wasted, anyone wanna buy it? Throwing it away otherwise

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
50 mg is nothing

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I took 2 grams once and it was incredible. I felt super relaxed (more relaxed than I've maybe ever felt in my entire life). I just felt so great with this calm euphoria. The best way I can describe it is like you're on vacation on a beautiful beach surrounded by family and friends and you're having a great day and you know tomorrow is going to be a great day too and everything's just great.

Then, the next day I woke up in a delirious state hearing voices of people in my apartment that I later realized weren't there.

I threw the rest out after that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, delta7, germanlooks and 1 other person
Listen to brother I am also alcoholic maxxed

you must realise I love alcohol but it’s fucking awwdul for me. 2 days clean already hair, skin and leaness looking better. I used weed as a good cope to get off and drink 1x a week with a foid

Have used it for the past 3 months and it definitely worked for low inhib but in the past 2 weeks the 2 days after I use it, I get annoying withdrawls making me lazy and paranoid . And I was using it 3-4 times per week

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar