mitten squad is such a brutal case

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

5'8 ukcel
if you guys are familiar with mitten squad, you might know a few years ago, he did a face reveal and it turned out he was a sub-4 male with a yt channel of 1m+ subs.
in his face reveal video, u can see below normies making fun of his face.

you also have normies lying to him

this was him in the hospital a year before he passed away.

truly a sad sad case. he was also in college during the time he made the face reveal video and was infuriated when someone asked how college went for him. It's obvious how his peers in college treated him for something he couldnt control.

this is the life of a true genetic dead-end. the life of a genuine truecel.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, twojei, 160cmcurry and 10 others
Inkwells truly are at the bottom of the barrel.
SadPepe

• So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404
if you guys are familiar with mitten squad, you might know a few years ago, he did a face reveal and it turned out he was a sub-4 male with a yt channel of 1m+ subs.
in his face reveal video, u can see below normies making fun of his face.View attachment 3095819
View attachment 3095820
View attachment 3095823

truly a sad sad case. he was also in college during the time he made the face reveal video and was infuriated when someone asked how college went for him. It's obvious how his peers in college treated him for something he couldnt control.

Average gorton cel crackhead

not a molecule btw

in his face reveal video, u can see below normies making fun of his face.View attachment 3095819
View attachment 3095820
View attachment 3095823

His eye area is so brutal no wonder he drank himself to death

• So Sad
His eye area is so brutal no wonder he drank himself to death
my eye area is trash, but i can atleast squint to fraud it. no amount of squinting can save this guy. apparently he was 6'2 too as well so he won in that deparment.

• So Sad
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
the life of a genuine truecel.
this bro people need to realise this is a legit subhuman truecel, many mtns here calling themselves incel because they are just socially retarded

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, hattrick, truthhurts and 2 others
View attachment 3095820
View attachment 3095823

Watched every single fallout video of his. He was witty. R.I.P.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and looksmaxxing223
this bro people need to realise this is a legit subhuman truecel, many mtns here calling themselves incel because they are just socially retarded
yep, im a socially retarded mtn and i agree. although the treatment subhumans get is vastly different to what ltns get. when i was a ltn i was violated occassionally. but now, i'm not really violated at all as a mtn. mtn is when life begins esp if ur nt + have a vibrant social circle

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
my eye area is trash, but i can atleast squint to fraud it. no amount of squinting can save this guy. apparently he was 6'2 too as well so he won in that deparment.
MUH HEIGHT BROOOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
MUH HEIGHT BROOOOOO
this guy is as rare as a genuine chad so i dont think its fair to say height is a cope by tallcells if we use this one guy as an example. His height was never confirmed but guys on reddit think he was 6'2. There's a 6'5 guy on here who is ltn and often talks about how height hasnt benefitted him at all and he lives in london which is tallcel heaven so yeah face is always over height no matter what.

Last edited:
  • +1
May he be in a better place 🙏🙏

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
i dont think his height was confirmed but also this guy is as rare as a genuine chad so i dont think its fair to say height is a cope by tallcells if we use this one guy as an example. His height was never confirmed but guys on reddit think he was 6'2. There's a 6'5 guy on here who is ltn and often talks about how height hasnt benefitted him at all and he lives in london which is tallcel heaven so yeah face is always over height no matter what.
idk what video this comment is talking about but this is really the only way we can tell how tall he is

Wallahi I wish all manlets could be tall for a day and see that nothing changes in their life
Height is good for intimidation at least. No dalits will try to mess with you if you're a massive ogre.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, looksmaxxing223 and FacialStructure404
Height is good for intimidation at least. No dalits will try to mess with you if you're a massive ogre.
Very based. Some women like ogres too for some reason. Roids are also pretty based and are pure ogre serum

• +1
Very based. Some women like ogres too for some reason. Roids are also pretty based and are pure ogre serum
height allows you not to be bullied. at my hs there was truecel 6'2 guy and he never got bullied, he was really nice too.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and FacialStructure404
View attachment 3095820
View attachment 3095823

he was a good lad, liked to watch him, but yeah idk wtf he thought when he decided to reveal his face.

• +1
he was a good lad, liked to watch him, but yeah idk wtf he thought when he decided to reveal his face.
he was probably bluepilled tbh. most genuine truecels are bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Sad

• +1
  • JFL
Stop talking about this tiktoker, never heard of him and he look the type of cringe zoomie one, come on
He was born in 1997 he’s not a Zoomer u just don’t like him because he’s incel

He was born in 1997 he’s not a Zoomer u just don’t like him because he’s incel
No i dont like him because he is cringe and trying too hard to get attention
If im being honest the title is still true, mitten squad is much uglier than the black zoomie and yet I love him and his videos

this guy is as rare as a genuine chad so i dont think its fair to say height is a cope by tallcells if we use this one guy as an example. His height was never confirmed but guys on reddit think he was 6'2. There's a 6'5 guy on here who is ltn and often talks about how height hasnt benefitted him at all and he lives in london which is tallcel heaven so yeah face is always over height no matter what.
He was such a cool guy, may he rest in piece.

No i dont like him because he is cringe and trying too hard to get attention

If im being honest the title is still true, mitten squad is much uglier than the black zoomie and yet I love him and his videos
Well yea obviously mitten squad is deformed and I’m not saying he’s just muh ugly. He’s a manlet framelet who gets bullied 24/7 @hello12344

Well yea obviously mitten squad is deformed and I’m not saying he’s just muh ugly. He’s a manlet framelet who gets bullied 24/7 @hello12344

Nobody gives a shit, this annoyingtv doesnt strike my as an incel, these videos seems to be made for views
His content is cringe and uninteresting
I dont give a shit

Yeah dizzy that apex guy
I think he look worse than that annoyingtv guy
I agree Cuffem and nrg dizzy are both uglier. AnnoyingTv is about the same level as Jay z maybe even better looking than Jay z.

Nrg dizzy is a true 1 PSL truecel he’s also the same height and a complete framelet

he's so ugly i have no sympathy for him

I have had multiple irl relationships but keep pushing the height cope that doesn't apply to real life.
Im pro looks and NT > height so it’s not height that’s the issue. @Lebgfinal