Mittensquads death is very sad (STOP THE BULLYING)

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Used to watch his videos in the background Ik this happened 8 years ago but I’m late to the party

Truly sad the life of a sub4 having to cope with alcohol and all that

It’s a lesson for ppl to stop the bullying and even I’m guilty of this. That’s why users like Readbookseveryday who’s whole persona is a bully shouldn’t be winning user of the year.

We don’t know what people are going through and to make fun of some poor kid for reacts is beyond disgusting. Everybody should be nice and I’ll work on being better myself.

• +1
Reactions: kebab, spermium and Deleted member 39140
Unfortunately, all living beings are hard-wired to eliminate individuals with undesirable genes, either through force (bullying them to suicide/social exclusion) or stopping them from reproducing (involuntary celibacy). That is why kids bully ugly or short ones from a very young age, because they don't have a social filter, a skill they learn as they get older. Some people never learn that though, that's why there are some grown ass men who still bully. That's also why women are DISGUSTED by highly unattractive men.

• +1
Reactions: spermium and Iasacrko
Unfortunately, all living beings are hard-wired to eliminate individuals with undesirable genes, either through force (bullying them to suicide/social exclusion) or stopping them from reproducing (involuntary celibacy). That is why kids bully ugly or short ones from a very young age, because they don't have a social filter, a skill they learn as they get older. Some people never learn that though, that's why there are some grown ass men who still bully. That's also why women are DISGUSTED by highly unattractive men.
True all pack animals do this to inferior specimens