Mixed-Weight Couples

BasedCanadian

BasedCanadian

Iron
If anybody still believes in that "I see so many ugly dudes with attractive women" or perhaps that "Why are women always the prettier one in the relationship?" rubbish, I implore you guys to please search up "mixed weight couples" and see what you find.

Mixed weight couples

Even if you specifically search up "overweight man slim woman couple" ....
Overweightman slim woman

The results are mostly stock images in which we have no idea if the 2 are even together (probably not), 1 of them is still depicting a fat woman and in shape man, and one of them is fucking FAMILY GUY!!!!!!

Let this be a wake up call to those who are overweight: YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO BE OVERWEIGHT AS A YOUNG MAN IN 2024, because even skinny men are often dating fat women, and fat men date their right hand.

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel and ElTruecel
Ugh. I'm able to fuck white girls, so why go interracial? It should only be a last resort for deformed white guys.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I hate the term "mixed weight couples", like it's some victim status.

Even at my lois im still a family guy

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
Fat chad foot player types can score thin girls easy
More lanklets are incel than fat guys

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
I don't disagree but not every fat dude is 6'4 or plays football, and a lot of the guys you'll find in these pics are average build or not even that skinny.

I fucking love thick/fat girls.

fucking love them.

Both lanklets and ogre football players remain incel. But “ lucky” lanklets get the landwhales the more ogre types get some chubby hoodrat

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
Both lanklets and ogre football players remain incel. But “ lucky” lanklets get the landwhales the more ogre types get some chubby hoodrat
So what’s the optimal male physique
Or it’s all about face

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Face but optimal male physique is David laid or Jeff seid
Most optimal physique is simply the biggest you can get naturally while being ~12% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ElTruecel
because even skinny men are often dating fat women, and fat men date their right hand.
it's ALL going to go to shit by 2030 so I ain't gonna cut again if I don't slay in freshman year of college, by then I will have had nearly 4 years of gymmaxxing dedication