MK-677 at 15 years old?

Zures

Zures

Bronze
[ISPOILER]I always used to be taller than most of my classmates all years because my wrist (and all bones age I think) is 3 years older than my bio age (17/18 bone age rn)[/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER]Also I just started the gym 7 months ago and i'm already seeing good progress in my shoulders, chest, arms etc[/ISPOILER]

I'm considering taking mk-677 to framemaxx, gymmaxx and heightmaxx
Lots of people say it has """no side effects""" and you need no PCT after you stop taking it

However I wanted to raise some questions here:

Won't it inhibit your natural HGH axis if you take it?
Can it cause cancer or tumors if taken?
Does it cause long term side effects? (see side effects decades from now?)

I'm concerned af cuz i'm a lil bitch and still not a low inhibition "fuck everything" blackpiller so bear with me (:lul::lul:)
What do y'all think?

(article against mk-677: https://www.sportintegrity.gov.au/n...-be-fooled-marketing-ibutamoren-mk-677-not-ok )
(articles in favor: surprisingly, lots of quora threads and https://looksmax.org/threads/mk-677-is-a-safe-and-effective-way-to-increase-height.489080/ )

@enchanted_elixir @FreakkForLife

• Love it
Reactions: Zures
>17/18 bone age
>wants to heightmax
lmfao

• +1
Reactions: galego123
>17/18 bone age
>wants to heightmax
lmfao
some 18-21 dudes get at least 1 to 2 extra inches out of it, my main goal is not to heightmaxx since i'm 6'1 but gaining extra height would be "a bonus"
ty for the comment tho

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
If I say yes, you'll do it. And then you'll come back and dwell here forever

If I say no, you'll still do it. And then you'll come back and dwell here forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, RedRiser, Deleted member 20097 and 2 others

If I say no, you'll still do it. And then you'll come back and dwell here forever
he won't do it either way. op is a high inhib fag that thinks he'll get fatal prostate cancer from ingesting underdosed mk677

• JFL
Reactions: Sal and Zures

i'm not really willing to do it, just sharing some thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Sal
You won't get cancer.

• +1
MK is great, take it no matter the age or the purpose, you got to cycle it, i noticed i get used to it and the first weeks/months are the most noticeable, results wise.

• Love it
MK is great, take it no matter the age or the purpose, you got to cycle it, i noticed i get used to it and the first weeks/months are the most noticeable, results wise.
finally some good advice... did you take it in the liquid form or in tablets? (liquid has more bio availability I think)
also, what's your age and what results did you get? :geek:

[ISPOILER]I always used to be taller than most of my classmates all years because my wrist (and all bones age I think) is 3 years older than my bio age (17/18 bone age rn)[/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER]Also I just started the gym 7 months ago and i'm already seeing good progress in my shoulders, chest, arms etc[/ISPOILER]

Lots of people say it has """no side effects""" and you need no PCT after you stop taking it

I'm concerned af cuz i'm a lil bitch and still not a low inhibition "fuck everything" blackpiller so bear with me (:lul::lul:)
What do y'all think?

(article against mk-677: https://www.sportintegrity.gov.au/n...-be-fooled-marketing-ibutamoren-mk-677-not-ok )
(articles in favor: surprisingly, lots of quora threads and https://looksmax.org/threads/mk-677-is-a-safe-and-effective-way-to-increase-height.489080/ )
What's ur age?
Also,mk677 gives very less and very slow height gains.
U r better of injecting peptides and igf1 lr3 which are 10x Bett er than mk677.

No,netiehr mk677,nor peptides,nor igf1 lr3 require pct.
Igf1 lr3 can cause some supression but it's just temporary, pituitary hgh axis is different from hpta axis..

Yes,mk667 and peptides can cause diabetes if u don't take blood sugar controlling subscribe like actos(prescription generally) or chromium picolinate and alpha lipolic acid(easier)

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, thereallegend and Zures

What do y'all think?

Prediabetes, prolactin increases (which causes man titties) and HGH/test suppression are the main risks but can be mitigated

• Love it