mk-677 is a safe and effective way to increase height

YouLiveForYourself

YouLiveForYourself

Stand for nothing, fall for anything
Good day to you all,

Below I make the case in favour of taking mk-677 as a promising method to induce growth and development in people who have growth plates that are still open. People with closed plates can also benefit in some ways too.

MorePlatesMoreDates reports that usage of mk-677 is highly effective and can secrete the equivalent of at least 3-4IU of growth hormone daily.

I’ve personally seen IGF-1 levels in several different individuals’ blood work (the most accurate method of determining GH levels within the body) taking Ibutamoren reaching the equivalent of at least a 3-4 IU daily dose of growth hormone.

These results were achieved at a fraction of the cost of exogenous GH (literally 1/20th of the cost).

In short, Ibutamoren is as strong as injectable GH and peptides, but is much cheaper, doesn’t need to be stored in a fridge to prevent degradation, and doesn’t need to be injected.

The user @mclovin theorises that mk-677 taken in conjunction with Huperzine A can provide the equivalent of 7-8IU of growth hormone daily. This is based off anecdotal, personal evidence. The user mentions that he believes that the use of the Huperzine A supplement enhances the effect of mk-677 significantly. User claims that many male relatives are 6'0'' and he is 6'2.5'', and he attributes the excess height to the usage of mk-677 for a year and a half combined with ~7 months of Huperzine A usage. User had taken HGH for a few weeks at some point and in fact likened the effects of mk-677 + Huperzine A to the effect of HGH.

I took mk677 from 17.5-19 yrs, around 10-12 mg a day, and I went 3 weeks on 1 week off. I also took real humatrope hgh for a few weeks. Only 6 months ago did I start with huperzine A

It absolutely works, I can literally feel the difference. I have taken real Humatrope hgh before, I know what high dose hgh feels like. Other people on forums have done blood work with mk677 and huperzine A and it works for sure

I grew a decent amount from it. I'm 6'2.5 right now, my brothers and father are all 6' flat, so I credit the possibility to mk677. The secret is to take huperzine A with it, 200mcg two times a day. It makes it EXTREMELY strong. You get all the high dose hgh sides like tingly hands, and insulin resistance so eat clean and lowish carb.

I take berberine before each meal to help lower blood sugar, and you can take p5p for prolactin control

so I took mk677 solo for 6-7 months before I added in huperzine A, once I did I noticed a few things.

I only needed 6-7 hours of sleep a night to feel like I slept 9-10 hours.
TIngly hands, feet fell asleep, hands also got puffy.
My metabolism skyrocketed. I ate whatever I wanted, XL pizzas, tons of junk food, and I just lost fat and got stronger (see attached pic, this was when I was eating 4500 cals of junk food and was still lean af View attachment 1637100

Anecdotally I think huperzine A with mk677 gives 7-8 Iu equivalent hgh dosage but that's my opinion.

User @Bitchwhipper2 administrated the usage of mk-677 for 4 months, alongside K2 (MK-7), Huperzine A and ZMA. User reports a 0.8cm increase in height, an increase in almost all bodily circumferences with measurements for some, as well as an increase in the masculinisation of his face. I asked for pictures and his face was indeed clearly more masculinised.

Used the mk 677 powder from science.bio, dosed at 20-25mg daily.

Supplements:
Vitamin D: 25 000iu daily
K2 mk7: double recommended intake
Huperzine A: 500mcg daily.
Zinc + magnesium

Measurements before:

Bidelt: 475mm
Height: 172.7cm (evening height)
Skull height: 25.6cm

Measurements after

Bidelt: 485-500mm (could be bloat in the muscles)
Height: 173.5 (evening height)
Skull height: 25.9cm

Extra notes;

My ribcage and abdomen, and hips also got bigger despite gaining 0 bodyfat. But I dont have measurements to back this up

Skull also looks more warrior-esk. Dm for pics

To my suprise I barely got any hunger sides. The only hunger effect i got was that i couldnt get full.

Final review

From what my measurements tell me, this has definitely been a worthwhile investment, and now that I have more money I will either start taking alibaba Gh or start peptide stacking.

Had 0 negative side effects apart from bloating of the face

Would definitely recommend for pubertymaxxers and maybe gymcels

I have before and after pics to back this up. Feel free to dm:feelsokman:
User @HOLYFUARK took mk-677, as well as a plethora of other supplements. He also incorporated the stretching routines of @FreakkForLife as well as going on a ray peat diet. This was started at age 21. Spinal growth plates commonly take until age 25 to ossify. Therefore, it is likely in this region that his growth primarily occurred.

Starting stats :

date : february 20, 2022

age :21 , yes i fully well know my growth plates are closed , however my main goal isnt just height , it s frame, skin and masculine-maxxing as well , now keep reading.

wrists :16.9 cm right arm , 16.7 -16.8 cm left arm

height : 183.5-184 cm evening height 9pm

weight:71.8kg sunday morning while fasting , i do calisthenics , not sure about % bf but i had veins on abs .

i wish i could measure bidelt but i cant do it alone.

Results :

date : 3 april 2022

wrists : 17.1cm right arm , around 16.9cm left arm , definetely at least 2 mm growth in size

height : 186.4cm evening height 9pm , my measurements are kinda inaccurate but im defo taller than when i started

weight : 74.1kg fasted on sunday , i think it s water retention from mk677 and creatine

bidelt to hip ratio seems to have improved in mirror tbh

mk677 did actually help clear some acne scars , and my face seems to look a little better bone wise ,maybe im coping .

surprisingly my muscle strength and endurance went up despite working out once a week, i also engaged in higher T behaviour probably due to aromasin , i think it s good for low inhib maxxing .​

Hopefully this article has been convincing for all of those people who are looking for ways to increase their height. Indeed, direct usage of HGH and IGF-1 is likely to produce better results. However, factors such as pricing, method of administration, risks, side-effects and legislature may prevent people from a) Getting their hands on the substances and b) Safely and effectively directing the substances into their body.

mk-677 is 1/20th the cost, orally bioavailable, has risks and side-effects that are more manageable, and is legal almost everywhere, making it an attractive and effective option.

(I do not hold any responsibility for your actions)

Have a great day everyone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Iblamejordan, Deleted member 14392 and 23 others
:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member, MEGA CHAD and 2 others
Whats the latest age to u could try this stack.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301 and SubhumanCurrycel
Keep taking mk677 while i have pharma HGH faggot:lul:
You probably have closed plates and are just wasting your own time and money lmao

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, mfk, yirma19 and 9 others
Whats the latest age to u could try this stack.
Depends on the user to be honest. You could have a 16 year old with closed plates and a 20 year old with open ones. As a general rule of thumb I think some degree of height gain is guaranteed before 18 years of age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, mafiaboy, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Depends on the user to be honest. You could have a 16 year old with closed plates and a 20 year old with open ones. As a general rule of thumb I think some degree of height gain is guaranteed before 18 years of age.
Any suppression with MK?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Any suppression with MK?
0. No PCT needed either. It does not affect your endocrine system at all. I think it could also have a beneficial effect on your testosterone:

Growth hormone directly stimulates testosterone and oestradiol secretion by rat Leydig cells in vitro and modulates the effects of LH and T3 - PubMed​

mk-677 increases GH levels.

Would explain why bitchwhipper got a more masculine face.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I took MKA677 for gym gainz and better skin and hair. My grenheline was so high I woke up in the night from hunger. Also, the bloat was real. There is also diabetes risks. So be careful with sugar. You can take berberine and metformin to lower diabetes risk.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, |Daddy_Zygos|, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
So many fucking threads and information about mk677, yet you stupid greycel faggots keep remaking the same threads

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, GigaAscender, Deleted member 18052 and 2 others
Good day to you all,

Below I make the case in favour of taking mk-677 as a promising method to induce growth and development in people who have growth plates that are still open. People with closed plates can also benefit in some ways too.

MorePlatesMoreDates reports that usage of mk-677 is highly effective and can secrete the equivalent of at least 3-4IU of growth hormone daily.

The user @mclovin theorises that mk-677 taken in conjunction with Huperzine A can provide the equivalent of 7-8IU of growth hormone daily. This is based off anecdotal, personal evidence. The user mentions that he believes that the use of the Huperzine A supplement enhances the effect of mk-677 significantly. User claims that many male relatives are 6'0'' and he is 6'2.5'', and he attributes the excess height to the usage of mk-677 for a year and a half combined with ~7 months of Huperzine A usage. User had taken HGH for a few weeks at some point and in fact likened the effects of mk-677 + Huperzine A to the effect of HGH.

User @Bitchwhipper2 administrated the usage of mk-677 for 4 months, alongside K2 (MK-7), Huperzine A and ZMA. User reports a 0.8cm increase in height, an increase in almost all bodily circumferences with measurements for some, as well as an increase in the masculinisation of his face. I asked for pictures and his face was indeed clearly more masculinised.

User @HOLYFUARK took mk-677, as well as a plethora of other supplements. He also incorporated the stretching routines of @FreakkForLife as well as going on a ray peat diet. This was started at age 21. Spinal growth plates commonly take until age 25 to ossify. Therefore, it is likely in this region that his growth primarily occurred.

Hopefully this article has been convincing for all of those people who are looking for ways to increase their height. Indeed, direct usage of HGH and IGF-1 is likely to produce better results. However, factors such as pricing, method of administration, risks, side-effects and legislature may prevent people from a) Getting their hands on the substances and b) Safely and effectively directing the substances into their body.

mk-677 is 1/20th the cost, orally bioavailable, has risks and side-effects that are more manageable, and is legal almost everywhere, making it an attractive and effective option.

If I'm 27 legit what benefit can I gain from it?
Bigger frame muscles etc only?
Bloat?
Guessing I won't get taller? I can dream I suppose

So many fucking threads and information about mk677, yet you stupid greycel faggots keep remaking the same threads
No worries. Whenever I make a plan I carry it out. Heightmaxxing will begin from July. I will go all in.

If I'm 27 legit what benefit can I gain from it?
Bigger frame muscles etc only?
Bloat?
Guessing I won't get taller? I can dream I suppose
Yeah frame and muscles mostly. I've read people online claiming to have grown at 27 but that was from HGH usage.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I took MKA677 for gym gainz and better skin and hair. My grenheline was so high I woke up in the night from hunger. Also, the bloat was real. There is also diabetes risks. So be careful with sugar. You can take berberine and metformin to lower diabetes risk.
Any height increase or are you post-puberty?

No worries. Whenever I make a plan I carry it out. Heightmaxxing will begin from July. I will go all in.
Remember 3 months for 1 inch growth, if you dont get any then just stop

Or keep taking for bone structure thickening

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Prince charming and YouLiveForYourself
Remember 3 months for 1 inch growth, if you dont get any then just stop

Or keep taking for bone structure thickening
Sometimes it takes upto 6 months so I'll go until then.

But to be honest I do need bone structure thickening so if I don't grow taller I'll still do it for the bone density increases.

Sometimes it takes upto 6 months so I'll go until then.

But to be honest I do need bone structure thickening so if I don't grow taller I'll still do it for the bone density increases.
Try oral igf1 from hi tech.

Also,don't be giga High inhib,learn to inject,low dose hgh can't give u much gains at your age.

Also,get On aromaisn so your plates don't close

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, YouLiveForYourself and Deleted member 19066
I’m 22 will MK677 still help me grow or is it over. I am 5’10.5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, nobodyspecial369, Mewton and 4 others
Does huperzine a work when used with igf-1 or is it just mk677?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SubhumanCurrycel and poopmaster22
Same I just didn’t know if my spine was possible
@FreakkForLife Does huperzine a help growth the same way it would if used with mk677 but instead of mk677 I'm on igf-1?

@FreakkForLife Does huperzine a help growth the same way it would if used with mk677 but instead of mk677 I'm on igf-1?
Nope.
Are u getting on igf1 lr3?
Igf1 is more potent than mk, also it works by different method so huperizine a won't work

I’m 22 will MK677 still help me grow or is it over. I am 5’10.5
Some guys have got 2-3 inches at the age of 25 with a Sleep stretching method,give me ur telegram usenrame,i Can add u in the group

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Good day to you all,

look what they need to mimic a fraction of my natural 6'4 power :feelshah:.
jokes aside, heightmaxx, kids. It's good for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugraSA, Daniel Plainview and YouLiveForYourself
Good day to you all,

Glad we’re having these interesting new heightmaxxing discussions we never had before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, SubhumanCurrycel and YouLiveForYourself
Nope.
Are u getting on igf1 lr3?
Igf1 is more potent than mk, also it works by different method so huperizine a won't work
Would mk and huperzine be better then just igf? Or is there more shit I can add to my stack with igf, aside from aromasin.

And yes, I should be getting on igf from the source you linked me.

Would mk and huperzine be better then just igf? Or is there more shit I can add to my stack with igf, aside from aromasin.

And yes, I should be getting on igf from the source you linked me.
According to @mclovin mk and huperzine feels as effective as actual HGH.

• +1
Reactions: mclovin and Deleted member 19066
Glad we’re having these interesting new heightmaxxing discussions we never had before
Needs to be done. There's so much potential in the heightmaxxing field and its relatively so easy to do.

Needs to be done. There's so much potential in the heightmaxxing field and its relatively so easy to do.
Nigga I’m kidding it’s already known mk677 can be used for height maxxing. I used it myself like two years ago and grew an inch.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, mafiaboy, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
just do all 3
@roflcoper This. If it's unaffordable for all 3, mk and huperzine is good.

Nigga I’m kidding it’s already known mk677 can be used for height maxxing. I used it myself like two years ago and grew an inch.
Another day, another anecdote proving how good mk is. How long did you use it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
@roflcoper This. If it's unaffordable for all 3, mk and huperzine is good.

Another day, another anecdote proving how good mk is. How long did you use it?
4 months. Prolly natural growth tho I was 15.

4 months. Prolly natural growth tho I was 15.
The most probable explanation is that it was a combination of both imo. I'd say you would've gotten 1 or 1.5cm from natural puberty growth in that time period but the mk bumped it up to an inch.

Some guys have got 2-3 inches at the age of 25 with a Sleep stretching method,give me ur telegram usenrame,i Can add u in the group
My worry is I will get on this and will develop some diabetes or I sun sensitivity and even if I gain an inch in height I will be fucked for life with a new problem. How to avoid?

My worry is I will get on this and will develop some diabetes or I sun sensitivity and even if I gain an inch in height I will be fucked for life with a new problem. How to avoid?
Stop worrying

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, SubhumanCurrycel, YouLiveForYourself and 1 other person
I’d rather be 5’11 then 6’0 with diabetes
I mention what to do here.

If u are taking mk,buy a blood glucose monitor and measure urself everyday that u are in the normal range and take berberine 1.5-2.5 g per day because mk can give u diabtes if u don't take care.

Eat a clean diet,eat less carbs ,exercise a lot(cardio),don't eat junk food.

Take p5p ,a form of vitamin B6, 50 gram 2 times a day to control prolactin increase from the mk677.

Dandelion root extract can help u in bloating.

Take it before sleeping to counter hunger and apetite from it.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, thereallegend, YouLiveForYourself and 1 other person
T
I mention what to do here.

If u are taking mk,buy a blood glucose monitor and measure urself everyday that u are in the normal range and take berberine 1.5-2.5 g per day because mk can give u diabtes if u don't take care.

Eat a clean diet,eat less carbs ,exercise a lot(cardio),don't eat junk food.

Take p5p ,a form of vitamin B6, 50 gram 2 times a day to control prolactin increase from the mk677.

Dandelion root extract can help u in bloating.

Take it before sleeping to counter hunger and apetite from it.
hank you where I buy that stuff though?

T

hank you where I buy that stuff though?
P5p u can get on Amazon or some other supplement site.

Remeber to buy p5p not vitamin B6 because they are similar but have different functions and u can get confused,when u get the sources,send it to me so i can check it.

Also,u can blood glucose monitor and berberine online too.

And u can get dandelion root extract online too

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
P5p u can get on Amazon or some other supplement site.

Remeber to buy p5p not vitamin B6 because they are similar but have different functions and u can get confused,when u get the sources,send it to me so i can check it.

Also,u can blood glucose monitor and berberine online too.

And u can get dandelion root extract online too
Berber one on Amazon as well?

Berber one on Amazon as well?
Yep,amazon or any supplement site .
Make sure it's not too cheap or not too expensive,of good quality with medium price

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22