MK-677 for heightmaxxing at 15

J

jafarjafar

Iron
I know the health side effects of taking MK-677, but what are the visible "appearance" side effects. Like will my nose and ears get bigger (im pretty sure thats possible with HGH). Really need some help on this topic and height maxxing without injections in general. Thanks!

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
mk677 does nothing

• +1
Reactions: horizon, galego123 and ChristianChad
mk 677 is safe and well-tolerated, has nearly no side effects, your organs and nose won't get bigger. Take it thrice a week - monday, wendsday, friday

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
mk 677 is safe and well-tolerated, has nearly no side effects, your organs and nose won't get bigger. Take it thrice a week - monday, wendsday, friday
jfl if it doesn't even induce soft tissue growth, why do users cope here thinking that it will grow bone?
all it does is increase appetite, nail + hair growth and maybe improves skin and sleep

• +1
Reactions: horizon and n0rthface
jfl if it doesn't even induce soft tissue growth, why do users cope here thinking that it will grow bone?
all it does is increase appetite, nail + hair growth and maybe improves skin and sleep
anecdotically it's actually effective in improving body composition by increasing fat loss and increasing muscle mass, it's a great thing to use between cycles of roids/sarms to maintain gains.
Talking about GH for height, I tend to believe it works. A coach of mine gave a boy who wanted to grow at 17 at the height of 166 cm GHRP-2 and GHRP-6, he managed to grow up to 180 cm throughout the summer. Most people's growth plates just close after 16 so they can't use gh secretagogues for growth and complain they don't work

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Growth Plate
is this in response to the nose part or of it actually working ?

Can you give me more info on this?

Wouldn’t increase In HGH grow soft tissue?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Can you give me more info on this?

Wouldn’t increase In HGH grow soft tissue?
I just said "IF it doesn't increase soft tissue growth" in response to that guy's post cuz I don't know if MK677 specifically is strong enough to do that

Mk677 is a meme but injecting hgh is legit. I'm not a heightmaxxer so idc tho

When I said soft tissue I meant shit like nose growth. But high enough hgh levels causes jaw growth too

Acromegaly ppl have giga high hgh levels look what happens to their face. But idk how much gh you'd have to inject before you get nose growth. Also idk if the effects of acromegaly are the same for everyone. Like some ppl might get more nose growth than others or none at all

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, n0rthface and horizon
I just said "IF it doesn't increase soft tissue growth" in response to that guy's post cuz I don't know if MK677 specifically is strong enough to do that

Mk677 is a meme but injecting hgh is legit. I'm not a heightmaxxer so idc tho

When I said soft tissue I meant shit like nose growth. But high enough hgh levels causes jaw growth too

Acromegaly ppl have giga high hgh levels look what happens to their face. But idk how much gh you'd have to inject before you get soft tissue growth. Also idk if the effects of acromegaly are the same for everyone. Like some ppl might get more nose growth than others or none at all
Mk naturally increases all types of GH endogenously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, poopoohead and Growth Plate
Mk naturally increases all types of GH endogenously.
I know all about mk677 bro

It's an hgh secretagogue, ghrelin agonist, ibutamoren, etc.

I even took it myself from 3 sources (chemyo, american research lab and amino asylum) last year for months

personally I experienced no effects. No increased hunger, no better sleep, no increased hair/nail growth. Nothing

Even though other ppl experience those effects with mk677, I think bodybuilders look at it as a joke and just inject hgh for a reason