MK-677 thoughts?

Deleted member 14917

Deleted member 14917

Silver
What are your guys' thoughts on Ibutamoren? Do you feel it's overrated, underrated or useless for looksmaxing?

why the fuck cant you just research there are so many threads and topics about this

• +1
Reactions: Sens
why the fuck cant you just research there are so many threads and topics about this
why can't you? :feelshehe:
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Hydroweed, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
why can't you? :feelshehe:
Funny GIF
ur right im lazy what now?

Why don't you kill yourself you incel 2psl faggot. I'll bash your fucking skull in and piss on your body

Why don't you kill yourself you incel 2psl faggot. I'll bash your fucking skull in and piss on your body
But hes primitive mountainchad

i would cut his arms and legs off and let him die slowly
You wouldn't do shit you ugly faggot. I'll shit in your mouth and make you swallow it. Off yourself stupid fucking paki

You wouldn't do shit you ugly faggot. I'll shit in your mouth and make you swallow it. Off yourself stupid fucking paki
i am not paki if you are in germany tell me where you live i will murder you faggot lookism user

@Fatmaxxed Open your mouth lookism bitchboy

i am not paki if you are in germany tell me where you live i will murder you faggot lookism user
You live in Germany you cuck paki refugee faggot. Go kill yourself you ugly piece of shit. You're like 3psl hop the fuck off my thread lmao

You live in Germany you cuck paki refugee faggot. Go kill yourself you ugly piece of shit. You're like 3psl hop the fuck off my thread lmao
dnrd kys lookism bitchboy

Show face or be quiet. You get mogged kill yourself
keep barking for me unrelevant greycel go back to lookism.net you faggot cocksucker

keep barking for me unrelevant greycel go back to lookism.net you faggot cocksucker
What's your psl? Post face lol you fucking pussy. I probably mog you by 3 psl points

What's your psl? Post face lol you fucking pussy. I probably mog you by 3 psl points
i am not doxxing myself and if you wanna see my face tell me where you live i will rape you and your family

i am not doxxing myself and if you wanna see my face tell me where you live i will rape you and your family
Exactly stfu ugly nigga case closed. You can't even own guns pussy. I'd blow a hollow point through your ugly ass face faggot.

Exactly stfu ugly nigga case closed. You can't even own guns pussy. I'd blow a hollow points through your ugly ass face faggot.
bro just shut up you are a retarded schizo:feelskek: just tell me where you live, if you live in germany and netherlands i will visit and break all your bones bitchboy

bro just shut up you are a retarded schizo:feelskek: just tell me where you live, if you live in germany and netherlands i will visit and break all your bones bitchboy
Pull up to Chicago nigga see what happens lmao. Blow shells through your wretched ass body nigga sit the fuck down

Pull up to Chicago nigga see what happens lmao
Chicago lol, nigga you cucks cant even control your slut women what are you gonna do? here in north caucasus we beat our women if they do stupid shit and behead degenerates. You are lucky your ass is in america bitchboy

Chicago lol, nigga you cucks cant even control your slut women what are you gonna do? here in north caucasus we beat our women if they do stupid shit and behead degenerates. You are lucky your ass is in america bitchboy
Shitskin hindu cope. Go bleach your skin you stank ass 2psl Indian. Ropemax

Shitskin hindu cope. Go bleach your skin you stank ass 2psl Indian. Ropemax
I am chechen you retarded faggot LOL before you talk tough go take care of your slut women first, retarded nigger.

I am chechen you retarded faggot LOL before you talk tough go take care of your slut women first, retarded nigger.
Drop discord brah come run that mouth

Drop discord brah come run that mouth
Holy fucking shit man you are a annoying schizo retard faggot, go back to roblox and do mic ups there bitchboy. If you lived in germany or netherlands i would break all your fucking bones and turn you into my bitchboy dog

kys i am not wasting my time on you anymore jfl

Holy fucking shit man you are a annoying schizo retard faggot, go back to roblox and do mic ups there bitchboy. If you lived in germany or netherlands i would break all your fucking bones and turn you into my bitchboy dog

kys i am not wasting my time on you anymore jfl
I'll fart in your face you cross dressing tranny 2psl faggot. Shotgunmax yourself and get a wraparound rope implant faggot ass loser. Drop discord bitch nigga

I'll fart in your face you cross dressing tranny 2psl faggot. Shotgunmax yourself and get a wraparound rope implant faggot ass loser. Drop discord bitch nigga
Dogs who bark dont bite.

Meanwhile your ass is sitting on your computer and doing mic ups on discord, your women are being slut and fucked by niggers and ethnics in america but your faggot bitchass wont do shit because you only talk tough online and run your mouth on discord jfl

Meanwhile your ass is sitting on your computer and doing mic ups on discord, your women are being slut and fucked by niggers and ethnics in america but your faggot bitchass wont do shit because you only talk tough online and run your mouth on discord jfl
Nah I'm on my phone driving to chill with some homies and get some drinks. Keep fucking your goat in your mudhut paki incel

depends on what your goals are

it makes me very very very hungry and my cravings are 11/10 for junk food, so i suppose if your trying to gain weight it would benefit you

i have been using it to try to grow and have grown 0cm

i have a gym bro and he has increased all his lifts since using it however you need to be careful of insulin resistance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
personally i have grown in height off of MK 677, but not so much substantially more than what i wouldve grown naturally, but still a difference for sure.

short answer, if you a skinny teen, then yes, mk has a much stronger safety profile than all other PEDs

basically before mk I was 5 11.55 117lbs
now Im 6 0.0 132lbs
probably 50/50 water and muscle weight, i started gymcelling right when i started MK so insane newbie gains, also i gymcelled pretty correctly in a 500-800calorie surplus with lots of protein supplementation and creatine n all that
this is in a span of like 62 days

i measure with aerosol can

MK makes me eat a shit ton, but it doesnt directly make you stronger or cause more hypertrophy, it just improves recovery and makes u eat more

im gonna switch to HGH anyway fuck MKopium-677

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
personally i have grown in height off of MK 677, but not so much substantially more than what i wouldve grown naturally, but still a difference for sure.

short answer, if you a skinny teen, then yes, mk has a much stronger safety profile than all other PEDs

basically before mk I was 5 11.55 117lbs
now Im 6 0.0 132lbs
probably 50/50 water and muscle weight, i started gymcelling right when i started MK so insane newbie gains, also i gymcelled pretty correctly in a 500-800calorie surplus with lots of protein supplementation and creatine n all that
this is in a span of like 62 days

i measure with aerosol can

MK makes me eat a shit ton, but it doesnt directly make you stronger or cause more hypertrophy, it just improves recovery and makes u eat more

im gonna switch to HGH anyway fuck MKopium-677
Nice bro