MK677 Bloating

HeMogsHaytem

HeMogsHaytem

Iron
I was thinking about maybe hopping on Mk677 but after doing some research I saw it caused a lot of bloating. Is there any way to prevent or minimize this side effect? this is really the only thing that’s keeping me away from it.

If you are genetically prone to it you will have it worse. When I used it I was drinking 3lt of water and 3-4 cups of plain coffee so the effects weren't as much as pronounced.

If you are genetically prone to it you will have it worse. When I used it I was drinking 3lt of water and 3-4 cups of plain coffee so the effects weren't as much as pronounced.
Does coffee help reduce bloating?

It doesn't cause me bloating at all. It depends on the person. If it does it's very little. Take a lot of potassium in and it goes away . Also use a smaller dose

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
There’s no way to avoid the sides. Use HGH peptides instead

Mfers literally make everything a problem lol

The bloating is bad when you wake up, drink a lot of water have a coffee and a cold shower and it's gone within an hour

• +1
Reactions: HeMogsHaytem
Does coffee help reduce bloating?
IMG 20230615 WA0003

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Yes. I barley notice any bloating. Use potassium supplements , or eat alot of bananas or both, drink alot of water, take no more than 15ml, and you'll be fine

Yes. I barley notice any bloating. Use potassium supplements , or eat alot of bananas or both, drink alot of water, take no more than 15ml, and you'll be fine
Bro can you help me as well? I’m also planning to take mk-677

Bro can you help me as well? I’m also planning to take mk-677
bro if u want to, i can give info, ill get my mk in like few days and i will tell u side effects that will happen to me

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
bro if u want to, i can give info, ill get my mk in like few days and i will tell u side effects that will happen to me
I already ordered it as well it’s gonna arrive tmrw