mk677 for height grow at 18 and side effects of it

aga04

aga04

Iron
I plan on getting mk677 for growing even though I¡m still searching for other options, firstly I need to get a way to order it without my parents noticing it bc they arent supportive about that, but I want to know side effects that it could give.
Also, how should I cycle it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and cumbutamoren
Solution
FreakkForLife
I plan on getting mk677 for growing even though I¡m still searching for other options, firstly I need to get a way to order it without my parents noticing it bc they arent supportive about that, but I want to know side effects that it could give.
6 months on 1 month off.

If u are taking mk,buy a blood glucose monitor and measure urself everyday that u are in the normal range and Dont take berberine,it's shit https://looksmax.org/threads/berberine-is-a-retarded-supplement-must-read-if-considering-it.517739/.
take 300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid and 200 - 300mcgs of Chromium Piccinolate moderate .

Eat a clean diet,eat less carbs ,exercise a lot(cardio),don't eat junk food.

Take p5p ,a...
Hi,
I will reccomend you low carb diet ( due to increased insulin resistance) and eat a lot of protein/calcium to fill up what's you need to build bones also try to eat above maintance.
Potential side effects:
-Diabetes ( due to too much carb )
-huge apetite
I will add berberine too diet. I can't tell more about heightmaxxing beacuse I read only about mk677 for muscle building.

I will tag some heightmaxxer - maybe he will tell you more.
@FreakkForLife

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, FreakkForLife and aga04
6 months on 1 month off.

If u are taking mk,buy a blood glucose monitor and measure urself everyday that u are in the normal range and Dont take berberine,it's shit https://looksmax.org/threads/berberine-is-a-retarded-supplement-must-read-if-considering-it.517739/.
take 300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid and 200 - 300mcgs of Chromium Piccinolate moderate .

Take p5p ,a form of vitamin B6, 50 gram 2 times a day to control prolactin increase from the mk677.

Dandelion root extract can help u in bloating.

Take it before sleeping to counter hunger and apetite from it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, nobodyspecial369, aga04 and 1 other person
Solution
6 months on 1 month off.

Take p5p ,a form of vitamin B6, 50 gram 2 times a day to control prolactin increase from the mk677.

Is prolactin really an issue if u don’t smoke weed

6 months on 1 month off.

how do you buy a blood glucose monitor in secret