Mk677 or hgh

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
wanna get mk 677 because I have fear of needles but i wanna know which one is better??:unsure:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 29747
actually nvm I answered own question but how do I get over fear of needles/ any good orals

41bd8684666f454c51ac4f46f037b5cf

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and slavicpsycho
Received 806891857963198

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
what do you think faggot?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, N1666 and socialcel
pls I’m afraid of needles
do you care about results or about muh needles

obviously hgh is gonna be much more advantageous than mk677

hgh is better in everything so the only con for you is having to pin it, if ur that afraid then idk man it wasnt for you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Manletmachine
do you care about results or about muh needles

obviously hgh is gonna be much more advantageous than mk677

hgh is better in everything so the only con for you is having to pin it, if ur that afraid then idk man it wasnt for you
I’m shaky so if I use a needle I will just freak out and get the needle stuck in my leg or something lol

I’m shaky so if I use a needle I will just freak out and get the needle stuck in my leg or something lol
Maybe i can get a 29 gauge so it’ll just slide right in, any disadvantages of using a thin needle or no?

wanna get mk 677 because I have fear of needles but i wanna know which one is better??:unsure:
Hgh is WAY better than mk. Like its not even possible to compare them

Hgh is WAY better than mk. Like its not even possible to compare them
Aren’t u the guy who used l arginine and orthonine and grew 2 inches? Were u telling truth?

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Aren’t u the guy who used l arginine and orthonine and grew 2 inches? Were u telling truth?
I am telling the truth yh . Its worth a try if you really want to grow imo since arginine+ ornithine are the best "healthy" hgh secretagogue

O
I am telling the truth yh . Its worth a try if you really want to grow imo since arginine+ ornithine are the best "healthy" hgh secretagogue
ok I will try since I still have time (14) if it does not work I’ll go straight to hgh and a ai

Tyler DUrDeN, TyLeR DurDeN, SIGMA SIGMA ME SIGMA

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and slavicpsycho
O

ok I will try since I still have time (14) if it does not work I’ll go straight to hgh and a ai
niggas be on here at 14 injecting hgh damn this shit is getting crazy, i kind wanna take down my post now

O

Ia and hgh are going to fuck up your health. It will make you grow but is it worth it? Think abt it before taking them. Are you do you want a full heightmaxxing stack ? If you dont already have one i can give you mine

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Ia and hgh are going to fuck up your health. It will make you grow but is it worth it? Think abt it before taking them. Are you do you want a full heightmaxxing stack ? If you dont already have one i can give you mine
sure

quit being a pussy, you will inject the growth hormone into your ass!

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
mk is shit for height

D3( 1000iu/10kg of body weight)
VItamin k( take a complex with mk7, mk2...)
Boron ( ideally 6mg )
Multivitamin complex
Ofc the argiline + ornithine
Melatonin(2mg dont take more or it may impact your growth in a bad way)
Magnesium( 600mg )

Boron ( ideally 6mg )
Multivitamin complex
Magnesium( 600mg )
Ty bro, but I have heard some people say that if it is safe, it is cope

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Ty bro, but I have heard some people say that if it is safe, it is cope
No. It does work. But ofc not as good as ia and hgh but those are NEVER worth it unless you are very short. The complement i gave you are the only ones that actually work and are safe.

• +1
No. It does work. But ofc not as good as ia and hgh but those are NEVER worth it unless you are very short. The complement i gave you are the only ones that actually work and are safe.
Ok

• +1
Boron ( ideally 6mg )
Multivitamin complex
Magnesium( 600mg )

you dont need 6 mg of boron or boron at all, it will increase your estrogen by a noticable amount
multivitamins are dog shit, eat a good diet
melotonan wont stunt growth, it will actually benefit it

• +1
how much does a 14.5 year old grow when they turn 15 I get heightmogged by everyone in freshman (5 7) but I think this could be due to me being young for the grade (14.5)

you dont need 6 mg of boron or boron at all, it will increase your estrogen by a noticable amount
multivitamins are dog shit, eat a good diet
melotonan wont stunt growth, it will actually benefit it
Boron work as an ia. Not as strong as aromasin but still. Look it up. 6mg ls the optimal dosage. Multivitamin help getting every vitamin you need and prevent deficiency. Melatonin at hight dosage and for too long can stunt puberty. There is studies on this.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and Deleted member 29747
how much does a 14.5 year old grow when they turn 15 I get heightmogged by everyone in freshman (5 7) but I think this could be due to me being young for the grade (14.5)
Parents height?

Boron work as an ia. Not as strong as aromasin but still. Look it up. 6mg ls the optimal dosage. Multivitamin help getting every vitamin you need and prevent deficiency. Melatonin at hight dosage and for too long can stunt puberty. There is studies on this.
no boron increases estrogen, multivitamins are shit good just dumping chemical waste into your body and you arent absorbing much of it >20 %, yeah taking melotonan at high doses is stupid use 1.5 mg once a week max,

i dont really like supplements but i still use the most essential, something you should know is they are filling your body up with chemical waste

• Hmm...
no boron increases estrogen, multivitamins are shit good just dumping chemical waste into your body and you arent absorbing much of it >20 %, yeah taking melotonan at high doses is stupid use 1.5 mg once a week max,

i dont really like supplements but i still use the most essential, something you should know is they are filling your body up with chemical waste
You talk but have no knowledge. It take 2 seconde to go on google and see that boron is an ia. And no, pills are made to be well tolerated by the body which absorb most of the vitamins( but still less than an actualy food yes)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240208_034437_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240208_034437_Chrome.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
You talk but have no knowledge. It take 2 seconde to go on google and see that boron is an ia. And no, pills are made to be well tolerated by the body which absorb most of the vitamins( but still less than an actualy food yes)
you joined January first straight from tiktok, you say "ia" but you actually mean ai (aromatase inhibitor), buddy i know more than u ever will, your wrong on all of this

i am not going to try to prove to you absorption rate is shit, just check out @enchanted_elixir thread on it, its very common knowledge
they way they extract the vitamins for you in supplements actually is done though a horrible chemical process, its shit

read this study
it says boron increases estrogen

stfu

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and thereallegend
Dude, you're 14 for real? how has youth changed to think straight in hgh?

Better try to play basketball, volleyball, always kids who get into those sports develop a good stature.

The present study investigated whether boron would enhance the action of 17beta-estradiol (E2) or parathyroid hormone (PTH) on bone mineral balance in ovariectomized (OVX) rats. Forty-three days after OVX, the rats were treated for 5 wk with vehicle, boron (5 ppm as boric acid), E2 (30 microg/kg/d, sc), PTH (60 microg/kg/d, sc), or a combination of boron and E2 or PTH. Bone mineral balance was assessed by measuring apparent absorption, excretion, and retention of calcium (Ca), phosphorus (P), and magnesium (Mg). Serum Ca, P, Mg, and osteocalcin were also measured in this experiment. Boron alone had no effects on food consumption, weight gain, bone mineral balance, and serum levels of Ca, P, Mg, and osteocalcin. E2 alone increased @mathis

you joined January first straight from tiktok, you say "ia" but you actually mean ai (aromatase inhibitor), buddy i know more than u ever will, your wrong on all of this

i am not going to try to prove to you absorption rate is shit, just check out @enchanted_elixir thread on it, its very common knowledge
they way they extract the vitamins for you in supplements actually is done though a horrible chemical process, its shit

read this study
it says boron increases estrogen
Ia only mean aromatase inhibitor lil bro. Dont play the dumbas with me. estrogen increase doesnt mean that it cant inhib aromatase. For the vitamin absorption. As i said its true that the body wont absorb all of it. But if you take enought it does work

• JFL
The present study investigated whether boron would enhance the action of 17beta-estradiol (E2) or parathyroid hormone (PTH) on bone mineral balance in ovariectomized (OVX) rats. Forty-three days after OVX, the rats were treated for 5 wk with vehicle, boron (5 ppm as boric acid), E2 (30 microg/kg/d, sc), PTH (60 microg/kg/d, sc), or a combination of boron and E2 or PTH. Bone mineral balance was assessed by measuring apparent absorption, excretion, and retention of calcium (Ca), phosphorus (P), and magnesium (Mg). Serum Ca, P, Mg, and osteocalcin were also measured in this experiment. Boron alone had no effects on food consumption, weight gain, bone mineral balance, and serum levels of Ca, P, Mg, and osteocalcin. E2 alone increased @mathis
Bro is using a studie on rats like hormons are the same as in humans 🙏 good try tho

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 29747
Ia only mean aromatase inhibitor lil bro. Dont play the dumbas with me. estrogen increase doesnt mean that it cant inhib aromatase. For the vitamin absorption. As i said its true that the body wont absorb all of it. But if you take enought it does work
ia means aromatase ihibitor are you stupid its ai, work on your spelling bud, sure it might inhibit estrogen, have yet to seen a real source from you on it, but your going to lose the estrogen increase will beat the decrease for sure,

Bro is using a studie on rats like hormons are the same as in humans 🙏 good try tho
find a study on humans that shows it inhibits estrogen man you are really a retard, stfu when actual people who are educated know what they are talking about, but please keep dumbing toxins into your body with unnnessceray supplements and worse your health which directly effects your looks

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
" Increased levels of sex steroids have been demonstrated in both men and women after boron supplementation.1,20 In 1987, Nielsen et al1 reported that dietary boron repletion in postmenopausal women (n = 13), who were previously on a low-boron diet, significantly increased their serum estradiol (E2) and testosterone levels, particularly for those women whose dietary intake of magnesium was low. In women on a low-magnesium diet, E2 almost doubled, increasing from an average of 21.1 pg/mL to 41.4 pg/mL. Testosterone more than doubled, rising from an average of 0.31 ng/mL to 0.83 ng/mL. Similar increases were seen in the women on an adequate-magnesium diet: E2 rose from an average of 15.5 pg/mL to 38.0 pg/mL, and testosterone increased from 0.38 ng/mL to 0.65 ng/mL. In 1997, Naghii et al21 published findings of a similar increase in serum levels of E2 in healthy males (n = 18) after 4 weeks of dietary supplementation with boron.

After only 1 week of boron supplementation of 6 mg/d, a further study by Naghii et al20 of healthy males (n = 8) found (1) a significant increase in free testosterone, which rose from an average of 11.83 pg/mL to 15.18 pg/mL; and (2) significant decreases in E2, which dropped from 42.33 pg/mL to 25.81 pg/mL. All of the inflammatory biomarkers that were measured also decreased: (1) interleukin (IL) 6, from 1.55 pg/mL to 0.87 pg/mL; (2) high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) by approximately 50%, a remarkable decrease, from 1460 ng/mL to 795 ng/mL; and (3) tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α) by approximately 30%, from 12.32 to 9.97 pg/mL. Levels of dihydrotestosterone, cortisol, and vitamin D increased slightly.

The significant decrease in the men’s plasma E2 after 1 week of boron supplementation suggests a higher rate of conversion of total testosterone (T) to free testosterone (FT) in the testosterone metabolic pathway. In support, the ratios of FT/T, T/E2, and FT/E2 were all significantly increased, indicating boron had androgen amplifier effects: (1) FT/T (pg/mL/ng/mL) increased from 3.62 to 4.66; (2) T/E2 (ng/mL) rose from 91.68 to 148; and (3) FT/E2 (ng/mL) from 0.31 to 0.67.

It is well known that approximately 98% of testosterone molecules are bound to proteins in the blood, principally to sex hormone–binding globulin (SHBG), and are not bioavailable because bound hormones cannot exit capillaries.22 Thus, the elevation of unbound free testosterone seen with boron supplementation may have significant beneficial ramifications, particularly in aging men in whom, typically, levels of SHBG increase and levels of FT decrease.23"

" Increased levels of sex steroids have been demonstrated in both men and women after boron supplementation.1,20 In 1987, Nielsen et al1 reported that dietary boron repletion in postmenopausal women (n = 13), who were previously on a low-boron diet, significantly increased their serum estradiol (E2) and testosterone levels, particularly for those women whose dietary intake of magnesium was low. In women on a low-magnesium diet, E2 almost doubled, increasing from an average of 21.1 pg/mL to 41.4 pg/mL. Testosterone more than doubled, rising from an average of 0.31 ng/mL to 0.83 ng/mL. Similar increases were seen in the women on an adequate-magnesium diet: E2 rose from an average of 15.5 pg/mL to 38.0 pg/mL, and testosterone increased from 0.38 ng/mL to 0.65 ng/mL. In 1997, Naghii et al21 published findings of a similar increase in serum levels of E2 in healthy males (n = 18) after 4 weeks of dietary supplementation with boron.

After only 1 week of boron supplementation of 6 mg/d, a further study by Naghii et al20 of healthy males (n = 8) found (1) a significant increase in free testosterone, which rose from an average of 11.83 pg/mL to 15.18 pg/mL; and (2) significant decreases in E2, which dropped from 42.33 pg/mL to 25.81 pg/mL. All of the inflammatory biomarkers that were measured also decreased: (1) interleukin (IL) 6, from 1.55 pg/mL to 0.87 pg/mL; (2) high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) by approximately 50%, a remarkable decrease, from 1460 ng/mL to 795 ng/mL; and (3) tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α) by approximately 30%, from 12.32 to 9.97 pg/mL. Levels of dihydrotestosterone, cortisol, and vitamin D increased slightly.

The significant decrease in the men’s plasma E2 after 1 week of boron supplementation suggests a higher rate of conversion of total testosterone (T) to free testosterone (FT) in the testosterone metabolic pathway. In support, the ratios of FT/T, T/E2, and FT/E2 were all significantly increased, indicating boron had androgen amplifier effects: (1) FT/T (pg/mL/ng/mL) increased from 3.62 to 4.66; (2) T/E2 (ng/mL) rose from 91.68 to 148; and (3) FT/E2 (ng/mL) from 0.31 to 0.67.

It is well known that approximately 98% of testosterone molecules are bound to proteins in the blood, principally to sex hormone–binding globulin (SHBG), and are not bioavailable because bound hormones cannot exit capillaries.22 Thus, the elevation of unbound free testosterone seen with boron supplementation may have significant beneficial ramifications, particularly in aging men in whom, typically, levels of SHBG increase and levels of FT decrease.23"
send link to study?

send link to study?

send link to study?
Boron is without a doupt one of the best natural supplement for height growth. Not only as an ai but also help bones growth

• Hmm...
in this study is also says "E2 almost doubled, increasing from an average of 21.1 pg/mL to 41.4 pg/mL"

• +1
Reactions: N1666