Mk677 or hgh

Like I said keep crying for me you fucking pussy
The only reason he said that is because you manipulated him to say it. Just ask him " is boron an aromatase inhibitor?" If you need anything more to make him say otherwise its obv false

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747

Attachments

• IMG_2593.jpeg
    IMG_2593.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
The only reason he said that is because you manipulated him to say it. Just ask him " is boron an aromatase inhibitor?" If you need anything more to make him say otherwise its obv false
I disproved you on your study and on your chat gpt shut the fuck up cuck

in this study is also says "E2 almost doubled, increasing from an average of 21.1 pg/mL to 41.4 pg/mL"
do I need anything other than hgh and ai?

also what's the difference between rhgh and hgh?

Last edited:
Hgh and Ai
do I need anything other than hgh and ai?

also what's the difference between rhgh and hgh?
are the most important, there is no difference just another way of saying it

Hgh and Ai

are the most important, there is no difference just another way of saying it
would microdosing ai be sufficient for height growth in puberty?

also have you heared of Resveratrol?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3695926/

"Resveratrol is a substance produced by plant tissues when the plant is attacked by parasites or injured. Resveratrol supplements have several health benefits in humans including cutting down on blood fats. In an experiment that aimed to evaluate the long-term effects of resveratrol on growth plate cartilage, bone growth and growth plate fusion, pre-pubertal female rabbits were used. Rabbits were chosen because the timing of growth plate fusion in rabbits normally occurs at the time of sexual maturation, just like in humans unlike in small rodents. Resveratrol treatment in rabbits improved longitudinal bone growth and delayed growth plate closure.It was concluded that resveratrol has the potential to improve longitudinal bone growth.The impact of resveratrol on enhanced growth of the long bones was attributed to a delay of growth plate fusion increasing the final bone length. [1 ]" (Bearbeitet)

would microdosing ai be sufficient for height growth in puberty?

also have you heared of Resveratrol?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3695926/

"Resveratrol is a substance produced by plant tissues when the plant is attacked by parasites or injured. Resveratrol supplements have several health benefits in humans including cutting down on blood fats. In an experiment that aimed to evaluate the long-term effects of resveratrol on growth plate cartilage, bone growth and growth plate fusion, pre-pubertal female rabbits were used. Rabbits were chosen because the timing of growth plate fusion in rabbits normally occurs at the time of sexual maturation, just like in humans unlike in small rodents. Resveratrol treatment in rabbits improved longitudinal bone growth and delayed growth plate closure.It was concluded that resveratrol has the potential to improve longitudinal bone growth.The impact of resveratrol on enhanced growth of the long bones was attributed to a delay of growth plate fusion increasing the final bone length. [1 ]" (Bearbeitet)
You want your e2 levels to be between 10-15 so what every dose makes it to that for you is the dose you want

This is just getting sad
I didnt actually looked a what question you asked. If you use a term in your answer as estrogen it will manipulate him into giving you an answer that isnt right. Just ask him if boron is an aromatase inhibitor. Strange that you dont want to 🤔

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
I didnt actually looked a what question you asked. If you use a term in your answer as estrogen it will manipulate him into giving you an answer that isnt right. Just ask him if boron is an aromatase inhibitor. Strange that you dont want to 🤔
Okay bud I was never arguing that it wasn’t a aromatase inhibitor but that increases estrogen which it clearly, what do you mean by manipulate I clearly asked him is it true it increases estrogen and he said yes u dumb fuck learn to read Jesus, you already asked him if it was a aromatase Inhibtor so why would I you actual dumb fuck give it up you lost twice now

Okay bud I was never arguing that it wasn’t a aromatase inhibitor but that increases estrogen which it clearly, what do you mean by manipulate I clearly asked him is it true it increases estrogen and he said yes u dumb fuck learn to read Jesus, you already asked him if it was a aromatase Inhibtor so why would I you actual dumb fuck give it up you lost twice now
You literally said that boron wasnt an ai 🙏 chat gpt said that it can weakly improve E2 in some studies because your question induce him to do so. When i ask him if E2 is improved or inhibated by boron he always say inhibitated.
If you ask an ai a question that already induce a responce its not gonna work.

Actually no one care if boron increase E2 if he inhibate aromatase even tho its still false

Actually no one care if boron increase E2 if he inhibate aromatase even tho its still false
I don’t care anymore tbh

You literally said that boron wasnt an ai 🙏 chat gpt said that it can weakly improve E2 in some studies because your question induce him to do so. When i ask him if E2 is improved or inhibated by boron he always say inhibitated.
If you ask an ai a question that already induce a responce its not gonna work.
Sure it had Ai properties but also estrogen

Sure it had Ai properties but also estrogen
in a world were you are right, there would still be a bigger E2 diminution than increase. ( numbers in the studie ) so its always worth it