itsabsurd
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2026
- Posts
- 244
- Reputation
- 161
was 3/4 months on mk, grew 4cm from 180 to 184 at 15 years old, gained 6 kg but my face is super bloated, do I continue mk when my face is that bloated?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Do you test your blood regularly? Asking for my own interest i know it has nothing to do with your question
thats more than enoughwas 3/4 months on mk, grew 4cm from 180 to 184 at 15 years old, gained 6 kg but my face is super bloated, do I continue mk when my face is that bloated?
nopeDo you test your blood regularly? Asking for my own interest i know it has nothing to do with your question
Wdym more than enough? As in he should stop due to the results??thats more than enough
so I can off mk now?thats more than enough
Send link to the mk u take plznope
people say u do but mk is light nothings probably gonna happen on mkyou dont have to get blood work on mk lmao
I took 3 different every month, one was androchem and other was from some lab research storesSend link to the mk u take plz
Bloat goes after 3 weeks. Just remember bloating doesnt fuck your face structure long term, the underlying bone structure will always be there, prob improved if any igf1 hit. MK is good just manage fasted blood glucose (berberine, milk thystle, cinnimon ceylon). Its nessesary for sodium readsorption to occur when having high GH for optimal nutrients transport, so dont worry abt the bloatwas 3/4 months on mk, grew 4cm from 180 to 184 at 15 years old, gained 6 kg but my face is super bloated, do I continue mk when my face is that bloated?
I'd reccomend only using ViCorpus as a source. Their reputableI took 3 different every month, one was androchem and other was from some lab research stores
Why? Did you swap or just structural variating during ur cycle. And plz send linkI took 3 different every month, one was androchem and other was from some lab research stores
shits from australia, I would pay twice the price of mk for shipping only, also would it be retarded if I stopped mk now?I'd reccomend only using ViCorpus as a source. Their reputable
androchem I found myself but the site got taken down and the second one recomended me my friend, where are u from cause its latvia sourceWhy? Did you swap or just structural variating during ur cycle. And plz send link
lets wait 3 weeks then and "unbox" my face lmaoBloat goes after 3 weeks. Just remember bloating doesnt fuck your face structure long term, the underlying bone structure will always be there, prob improved if any igf1 hit. MK is good just manage fasted blood glucose (berberine, milk thystle, cinnimon ceylon). Its nessesary for sodium readsorption to occur when having high GH for optimal nutrients transport, so dont worry abt the bloat
Im from the Netherlandsandrochem I found myself but the site got taken down and the second one recomended me my friend, where are u from cause its latvia source
then it probably would be easier for u if you found ur own netherland sourceIm from the Netherlands
Yeah just hit some cardio, don't be a fatass for 3 weeks and eat clean. You might see some facial development. Honestly you shouldve paired BS with your MK post workout to max face growth. Cycle MK 6 on 6 off in weeks. Just manage blood glucose and theres no downsides to MKlets wait 3 weeks then and "unbox" my face lmao
first search first source https://netherlands.pharmalabglobal.com/product/mk-677-ibutamoren/Im from the Netherlands
Why do u wanna stopshits from australia, I would pay twice the price of mk for shipping only, also would it be retarded if I stopped mk now?
I bsed daily when on mk so im happy to see resultsYeah just hit some cardio, don't be a fatass for 3 weeks and eat clean. You might see some facial development. Honestly you shouldve paired BS with your MK post workout to max face growth. Cycle MK 6 on 6 off in weeks. Just manage blood glucose and theres no downsides to MK
mainly cause of bloat and that I will grow anyways, my plates open stillWhy do u wanna stop
500mcg capsules?????!!! Dawg thats nothingI bsed daily when on mk so im happy to see results
You need at least 20mg MKmainly cause of bloat and that I will grow anyways, my plates open still
yea I did 20mg dailyYou need at least 20mg MK
I showed him random netherland source, I did 20mg daily no days off for 3 months from diff source500mcg capsules?????!!! Dawg thats nothing
Did u take fasted? Thats the whole pointI showed him random netherland source, I did 20mg daily no days off for 3 months from diff source
yesDid u take fasted? Thats the whole point
just googled lmao, check reviews igWtf does mcg stand for? How is that 500 but 10mg per tablet? Whered u find the source and how can i verify them if theyre trusted
MCG is micrograms. The weight is the same as the actual concentration of the MK itself. For example 50ml's of a liquid can have 20mg of a substanceWtf does mcg stand for? How is that 500 but 10mg per tablet? Whered u find the source and how can i verify them if theyre trusted
So per 10mg (1 tablet) is 0.5mg MK? Wtf is the restMCG is micrograms. The weight is the same as the actual concentration of the MK itself. For example 50ml's of a liquid can have 20mg of a substance
Just buy liquid MK. its way more simple. Use Grok or Chatgpt to asses how much of what you need. Liquid Mk mogs capsules.So per 10mg (1 tablet) is 0.5mg MK? Wtf is the rest
Chatgpt wont tell me shit, what is the normal dose of MK per day? And am i right that in 1 capsule would be 0.5mg?Just buy liquid MK. its way more simple. Use Grok or Chatgpt to asses how much of what you need. Liquid Mk mogs capsules.
Grok can tell you. just ss the concentration in the liquid and ask how much ml you need to get the right MGChatgpt wont tell me shit, what is the normal dose of MK per day? And am i right that in 1 capsule would be 0.5mg?
thx, ur the bestGrok can tell you. just ss the concentration in the liquid and ask how much ml you need to get the right MG
Dw good luck, smash berberine work hard in the gym. You might do wellthx, ur the best