MM hair doesn’t work if you aren’t a Male model

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
The only people that appreciate medium/long MM hair or curtains are looksmaxers or PSLers.

They look stupid if you aren’t a Male model.

IRL girls don’t care about hair as long as you aren’t balding or thinning.

The goal is to look NT, masculine and low inhib, which is best achieved by short sides with some messy length on top.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Slob, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
They care about hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sasaz2, Deleted member 3195, IWantToMax and 3 others
good thread

They care about hair

Images 48

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
you can't generalize hairstyle, different faces/head shapes suits different styles of hair

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, IWantToMax, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
Giga cope they care about hair medium length hair is ideal for men and nothing over nw2

Necessary hair to be good looking = Cope
It is not necessary if you're giga chad per example richard ramirez looks way better with long hair

Giga cope they care about hair medium length hair is ideal for men and nothing over nw2
Show me one shred of evidence where a girl has specifically said they like “medium, below NW2 hair”.

NW is important like I mentioned, but they couldn’t give two shits whether you’re hair is medium or short.

Show me one shred of evidence where a girl has specifically said they like “medium, below NW2 hair”.

NW is important like I mentioned, but they couldn’t give two shits whether you’re hair is medium or short.
They do if you're a normie or less. If you're not gl, hair literally makes or breaks you.

Most male models are ugly and poor they’re just tall and skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Foids dont give a fuck about hair as long as you are not +NW2

• +1
Reactions: Slob
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Phillybeard1996, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
I just have a buzzcut, since it looks nice and is low maintenance.

They do if you're a normie or less. If you're not gl, hair literally makes or breaks you.
If you’re normie, MM medium hair will look ridiculous on you. This is why most normies have short back and sides. Only MMs can pull off MM hair, that’s the the point of this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
If you’re normie, MM medium hair will look ridiculous on you. This is why most normies have short back and sides. Only MMs can pull off MM hair, that’s the the point of this thread.
people here cope with curtains, which only looks good in their angle frauded selfies

in real life they look like pregnant women in their 8th month

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kade, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
people here cope with curtains, which only looks good in their angle frauded selfies

So true.

I have thick nw0 and used to cope with MM hair and curtains and looked ridiculous.

I get way more attention in night clubs when I have an NT fade and messy top.
They care about hair
They only care whether your hair is thin or receding. They don’t give a shit about the style or length.

Last edited:
I agree that you can't pull of curtains if you're ugly, but longer hair definitely looks better than shorter hair unless you're super masculine looking. I look so much worse with short hair. I'd say 20mm on sides and a lot of length of top is great. Messy hairstyle is what jbs want.
I agree that you can't pull of curtains if you're ugly, but longer hair definitely looks better than shorter hair unless you're super masculine looking. I look so much worse with short hair. I'd say 20mm on sides and a lot of length of top is great. Messy hairstyle is what jbs want.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2621
The only people that appreciate medium/long MM hair or curtains are looksmaxers or PSLers.

They look stupid if you aren’t a Male model.

IRL girls don’t care about hair as long as you aren’t balding or thinning.

The goal is to look NT, masculine and low inhib, which is best achieved by short sides with some messy length on top.
Dont think it should be messy tho...

I agree for the most part. When I say short hair I’m only talking about the back/sides. Short on top is definitely not ideal

@EternalLearner Messy hair halo is deffo legit, well in my experience anyways because I have thick nw0, it might not work if your hair is thin.

Get way more attention with messy top compared to styled top. Messy hair gives off a sexy, playful and youthful vibe. Combined with an NT fade + masculine stubble it’s a lady killer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I agree for the most part. When I say short hair I’m only talking about the back/sides. Short on top is definitely not ideal

@EternalLearner Messy hair halo is deffo legit, well in my experience anyways because I have thick nw0, it might not work if your hair is thin.

Get way more attention with messy top compared to styled top. Messy hair gives off a sexy, playful and youthful vibe. Combined with an NT fade + masculine stubble it’s a lady killer.
Well it's also simply rare. How often do you see a guy with "styled messy hair"? It doesn't happen often, most guys have boring short hair, are balding or are overly styled.

If chad looks like he doesn't care about his looks he becomes more attractive to women, if you tell women that you have to work out for your muscles and have to drink protein shakes they become less attracted for example.

Screenshot 20191127 194651

This hairstyle is very good imo, especially if you need to cover forehead. You gotta look young to pull it off obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
My buddies daughter told him that she loves me because I have great hair. She's five. I have hair that looks identical to the looksmax logo; I modeled my style off it.

shittest thread. hair halo is perhaps the biggest halo in the existence

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual and Deleted member 3123

The way i see it, long hair looks good in pictures but dogshite irl
Vice versa for short hair

The way i see it, long hair looks good in pictures bit dogshite irl
Vice versa for short hair
yeah this is what I see too

you can look your best with long hair from certain angles, that you'll never look as good with shorter

but with shorter hair you look better in motion from all angles overall so you do better with women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Hair halo only exists on chads, having a MM hairstyle as a normie looks ridiculous in real life.

IRL slayers have fades, there’s a reason why it’s called the fuckboy haircut.

Having that hairstyle as a normie is comical.
shut the fuck up retard

What about the bald halo?

My buddies daughter told him that she loves me because I have great hair. She's five. I have hair that looks identical to the looksmax logo; I modeled my style off it.
Are you trolling? Lmao

So you’re basing women’s hair preference on a 5 year old girl’s opinion?
Well no, but it's funny
She never would have said, I like his shiny bald head though

Well no, but it's funny
She never would have said, I like his shiny bald head though
I’m sorry, but I’m not going to try and justify why we shouldn’t take life advice from a 5 year old, i thought it would just be common sense.