Mod bias on this forum

slime

slime

Just another man.
Introduction
Hello I need to talk about an important issue. I believe that there is heavy mod bias on this forum.

The Issue

Look at this image. DO you notice anything weird?

None of my posts have been stickied yet.
I have made several posts that I believe deserve to be stickied, mainly "Extreme Theory" and "18+ Rules for losing virginity" (Other threads I have made have very adult content so I don't know if the mods want that to be endorsed). Why haven't they been added to this list of sticky threads. It is important information and offers a lot of room for debate. We can have threads about racism and sexism towards asian women but we can't have threads about how to achieve a better sexual life?

The Solution
To ensure that content on the stickied section is relevant and important I suppose we make a system that allows the users to control what gets stickied. If a certain post gets enough likes maybe it gets stickied? Or how about every person is entitled to one sticky thread a year and you have to wait in a queue for your thread to be posted (Make this option for high post counts or something). I am only offering possible solutions, so suggest some of your own (Lets talk about this!).

In Conclusion
It is just odd to me that we let this happen. Threads that should be stickied aren't being stickied and it bothers me. If we made a way for the users to control what gets stickied I believe we can cut down on mod bias. That is all.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, shibo and Ritalincel
slime

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
@Prolapsed Anus

571.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: shibo
Narcymaxxed OP

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
shut the fuck up with your shitty ass threads dumb cunt

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
shut the fuck up with your shitty ass threads dumb cunt
Do you not have eyes? If you don't like the content do not click the thread you fucking idiot bitch. USE YOUR MOUSE AND KEYBOARD TO CLICK AWAY FROM THE FUCKING THREAD INSTEAD OF COMMENTING AND INSULTING ME ALL THE TIME UNDER MY OWN THREADS YOU FUCKING IDIOT. I AM IGNORING YOU FROM NOW ON.

WatchfulCloseImperialeagle small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Do you not have eyes? If you don't like the content do not click the thread you fucking idiot bitch. USE YOUR MOUSE AND KEYBOARD TO CLICK AWAY FROM THE FUCKING THREAD INSTEAD OF COMMENTING AND INSULTING ME ALL THE TIME UNDER MY OWN THREADS YOU FUCKING IDIOT. I AM IGNORING YOU FROM NOW ON.
Did not read a single fucking word, worst fucking poster on this shit website I swear.

• +1
shit thread kys

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and Butthurt Dweller
I didnt read any of that. Mods are like cops, except more like highschool security guards, except more like no life virgins who browse a forum for incel losers 8 hours a day without pay.

So im not gonna bother reading your post when i already know whats real

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
I didnt read any of that. Mods are like cops, except more like highschool security guards, except more like no life virgins who browse a forum for incel losers 8 hours a day without pay.

So im not gonna bother reading your post when i already know whats real
You should give it a read when you have the time you may find yourself in agreement with me. I appreciate you very much you have been helpful to me in these past few days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Ritalincel
not a syllable

Introduction
Hello I need to talk about an important issue. I believe that there is heavy mod bias on this forum.

The Issue
View attachment 174778
Look at this image. DO you notice anything weird?

None of my posts have been stickied yet.
I have made several posts that I believe deserve to be stickied, mainly "Extreme Theory" and "18+ Rules for losing virginity" (Other threads I have made have very adult content so I don't know if the mods want that to be endorsed). Why haven't they been added to this list of sticky threads. It is important information and offers a lot of room for debate. We can have threads about racism and sexism towards asian women but we can't have threads about how to achieve a better sexual life?

The Solution
To ensure that content on the stickied section is relevant and important I suppose we make a system that allows the users to control what gets stickied. If a certain post gets enough likes maybe it gets stickied? Or how about every person is entitled to one sticky thread a year and you have to wait in a queue for your thread to be posted (Make this option for high post counts or something). I am only offering possible solutions, so suggest some of your own (Lets talk about this!).

In Conclusion
It is just odd to me that we let this happen. Threads that should be stickied aren't being stickied and it bothers me. If we made a way for the users to control what gets stickied I believe we can cut down on mod bias. That is all.
I never saw any of your posts. I'll check those 2 and see if they need to be stickied.

• +1
Reactions: slime
keep barking for me my obedient little dog. All you are is a weak little pup that i bully for my own amusement to relieve my stress from my authority position at my job, where i make more money in a week than you do in a month. You are literally nothing to me but a dog. You browse shitty incel forums all day because your life is meaningless, i come here to shitpost and watch you suffer. You will have to put me on ignore to keep from killing yourself, even then you will never be able to forget me.

keep barking for me my obedient little dog. All you are is a weak little pup that i bully for my own amusement to relieve my stress from my authority position at my job, where i make more money in a week than you do in a month. You are literally nothing to me but a dog. You browse shitty incel forums all day because your life is meaningless, i come here to shitpost and watch you suffer. You will have to put me on ignore to keep from killing yourself, even then you will never be able to forget me.
I thought you were a good person.
I never saw any of your posts. I'll check those 2 and see if they need to be stickied.
Thank you!

• JFL
@slime I read those 2 threads. Personally, I don't think they're worth being stickied.