Modern day science is a big time joke

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Soyboy Central. Literally full of lab coat big wig liberal personalities who virtue signal and spew garbage 24/7. Think they’re so smart because they have a physics degree.

Getting a physics degree means you’re probably intelligent, sure. But that does not mean you are smart in every field. Or in other words, getting a PHD in physics doesn’t mean you’re the highest, most logical authority on something like politics, or philosophy.

Pushing the envelope? Dead. Genetic engineering is seen as a taboo subject despite it being the future. Lmfao nigga 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Doesn’t help that liberal morons on reddit worship people like bill nye or Neil degrasse Tyson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 2597, Lolcel and 10 others
Physicists are mental masturbation experts.

Engineers mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Blackout.xl
Liberals like the "fuck yeah I love science" shit since it's easy to digest and disseminate. Those are the same fuckers who would deny that there are biological differences between races and would deny the blackpill.
3gq8rfai8tty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Lolcel, Eduardo DOV and 6 others
Soyboy Central. Literally full of lab coat big wig liberal personalities who virtue signal and spew garbage 24/7. Think they’re so smart because they have a physics degree.

Getting a physics degree means you’re probably intelligent, sure. But that does not mean you are smart in every field. Or in other words, getting a PHD in physics doesn’t mean you’re the highest, most logical authority on something like politics, or philosophy.

Pushing the envelope? Dead. Genetic engineering is seen as a taboo subject despite it being the future. Lmfao nigga 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Doesn’t help that liberal morons on reddit worship people like bill nye or Neil degrasse Tyson
the "modern day science" you're seeing is pop science made for the entertainment of the masses

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Blackout.xl
why are you coping so hard
Science academia and PHD is highly competitive
Sure there are pop science faggots that overreach their expertise but their popularity is due to the masses not them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton, Good_Little_Goy, sytyl and 1 other person
Liberals like the "fuck yeah I love science" shit since it's easy to digest and disseminate. Those are the same fuckers who would deny that there are biological differences between races and would deny the blackpill.
View attachment 675038
This tbh

Science academia and PHD is highly competitive
Sure there are pop science faggots that overreach their expertise but their popularity is due to the masses not them
Academia is owned by the left. The pop scientists you’re talking about are some of the most respected and looked up to people in science. Jfl @ this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
83560cb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, sytyl and Blackout.xl
Academia is owned by the left. The pop scientists you’re talking about are some of the most respected and looked up to people in science. Jfl @ this
Popscience =/= real science ffs

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and sytyl
Popscience =/= real science ffs
That’s not my point. They’re obviously different things.

My point is that people who follow pop science and tout that garbage are the same people who are teaching classes where “real science” is being conducted. Or are the “real scientists” doing work in laboratories. That’s the issue.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
That’s not my point. They’re obviously different things.

My point is that people who follow pop science and tout that garbage are the same people who are teaching classes where “real science” is being conducted. Or are the “real scientists” doing work in laboratories. That’s the issue.
Not the ones working in laboratories but the ones who report them defo have a bias that’s why you see it today

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Blackout.xl
Science is cucked today. If you speak real science you'll get cancelled. Imagine trying to teach female hypergamy in school and the female duel mating strategy of alpha phucks beta bucks. Teaching this science at schools would be societal changing but cucks won't ever let it happen.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 8765 and Blackout.xl
I hate pretentious people

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Genetic engineering is seen as a taboo subject despite it being the future. Lmfao nigga 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

This is actually true for almost everybody, and not just the left.

Everybody is in massive denial about the absolutely massive role that genetics play in shaping our lives. The left doesn't like it because "muh equality". The mainstream right doesn't like it because "muh hard work/meritocracy".

This is without even bringing up extremely inflammatory topics such as genetics and race, which lets be honest is the single largest reason everybody avoids the subject matter like the plague.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Blackout.xl
This is actually true for almost everybody, and not just the left.

Everybody is in massive denial about the absolutely massive role that genetics play in shaping our lives. The left doesn't like it because "muh equality". The mainstream right doesn't like it because "muh hard work/meritocracy".

This is without even bringing up extremely inflammatory topics such as genetics and race, which lets be honest is the single largest reason everybody avoids the subject matter like the plague.

That only applies to the virtue signaling West though. China will go heavily into genetic engineering.

That only applies to the virtue signaling West though. China will go heavily into genetic engineering.
China will turn Africa into dog food once the west is gone jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
This is why I'm in chemistry so I could work in big pharma. The world will always need somebody to make/create new drugs and medicines.

you can have expert tier knowledge on a subject without a paper saying so.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned