Modern society is so depressing.

M

muslim.

Muslim
Honestly, everything is dull, void of any life. Your life is already controlled by some trashy government you want NO affiliation with, education is also mandatory (Fine, to be honest) and you'll probably slave away to a 9/5 untill 60 and retire with 400k in pensions you'll gradually receive untill you die at maybe, 70-ish. I wish I could time travel to the medieval period and make some big empire, like the Mongol empire or any Islamic Caliphate. WDYT?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, noobs, deadstock and 4 others
And it's not like 90% of your life is determined at birth and you don't have a word to say :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, try2beme and nathan
This would be your fate if you traveled back in time, Muslimcel:

Be thankful you live in a privileged era

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, Axii, halloweed and 3 others
so what r u gonna do about it

Byzantine Christiancel, I would destroy you like the Turks did.
You would do nothing, little brown sand monkey. Pipe down and drink your camel urine, faggot

Honestly, everything is dull, void of any life. Your life is already controlled by some trashy government you want NO affiliation with, education is also mandatory (Fine, to be honest) and you'll probably slave away to a 9/5 untill 60 and retire with 400k in pensions you'll gradually receive untill you die at maybe, 70-ish. I wish I could time travel to the medieval period and make some big empire, like the Mongol empire or any Islamic Caliphate. WDYT?
i would say closer to 70 percent not 90. The main factors are the location aka country/city and state, your genentics/looks, and the income and money your family has. The other 30 percent is basically the choices you make in life and how you handle stress and situations and skills and knowledge you gain along with do you bring value to other people.

You are delusional. You're saying this because your life probably shit and you get no bitches 😂

mandatory education goes against the constitution my group of people have easily lost over 1 or 2 million+ because we are forced to go to school

the average person would make so much more money if they didn’t go to school

You are delusional. You're saying this because your life probably shit and you get no bitches 😂
No one on here is supposed to get bitches retard

No one on here is supposed to get bitches retard
Mf you joined like a few weeks ago and you got negative post:rep ratio you don't know what this forum is about

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576