Modi government planning to take back Pakistan occupied kashmir

how fucking rad would it be if the curry countries all nuked each other out of existence
That's the only good outcome here, and add all the ricemen too, just nuke all the ricemen and curries out of existence and I'd be happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, boss8055, GigaStacySexual and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, GigaStacySexual and Jason Voorhees
first time i have seen @Jason Voorhees bhai and @Gengar bhai argue

tbh this is massive for india. now they can finally build a massive pipeline to central asia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, boss8055, Bars and 3 others
I don't realky buy this, paks and Indians look the same, at least when I visited my family
Looks like indian foids love paki bad boys more than indian bhais. Brutal bhai

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Looks like indian foids love paki bad boys more than indian bhais. Brutal bhai
Doubt indian bhai losing sleep over this. Take them all.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, boss8055, GigaStacySexual and 2 others

tbh this is massive for india. now they can finally build a massive pipeline to central asia
I've always sensed some tension between these two. It's as if they're in a cold war but also seeming friendly from time to time

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, tombradylover, Bars and 5 others

I've always sensed some tension between these two. It's as if they're in a cold war but also seeming friendly from time to time
:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and iloveboobs
Great! the pajeets are going to have a another land to shit all over !!!

@Gengar @SecularIslamist @shia.jihadist @JohnDoe
Total INDIAN land browning crusade 2024
JFL :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
  • JFL
Reactions: pookieslove, boss8055, vernier and 3 others
Wait until you hear about bhagwan love trap, it's just 10% of all love jihad cases.
country doesnt matter, race doesnt matter, religion doesnt matter, all women care about is who mogs most
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, boss8055, Bars and 4 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, boss8055, Bars and 3 others
all south asians should be grateful they arent chinese
Chinese aren't puppets for USA unlike majority south Asian countries. India is trying to break away from that but long way to go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Bars, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
Chinese aren't puppets for USA unlike majority south Asian countries. India is trying to break away from that but long way to go
would you rather be chinese than indian

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Waiting for modi's death tbh

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Gengar, iloveboobs and 1 other person
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees

No need for any nukes. There are a lot of other ways to solve this conflict

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Messar, tombradylover and 6 others
Wait until you hear about bhagwan love trap, it's just 10% of all love jihad cases.
One of my female second cousin ran away from home with an actual dalit. But she didn't give up her faith but instead converted him and his family to Islam. But still got disowned by her family.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, boss8055 and iloveboobs
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees

First nigga turned into a helicopter after that bitchslap :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, iloveboobs and The Grinch
country doesnt matter, race doesnt matter, religion doesnt matter, all women care about is who mogs most
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
I don't even mog a roach

• So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees

We have done many kabaddi matches before. :ogre:

That's the only good outcome here, and add all the ricemen too, just nuke all the ricemen and curries out of existence and I'd be happy
Arabs and spics as well

Azad Kashmir was established in 1947 after the partition of India and is neither a province nor an agency of Pakistan but has a government of its own that is regarded by Pakistan as “independent,” even though it is protected by and economically and administratively linked to Pakistan but Pakistan's government has recently gone to shits after the economic collapse of the entire country due to which the residents of the PoK residents are facing problems. India's defence minister Rajnath Singh recently addressed this in his speech after the residents of the skardu asked the Indian government for help and held protests against the pakistani government. The Indian army has already been mobilized into kashmir but remains to be seen if the Modi government will solve this matter.

I personally don't think there's any point in occupying it back. The terrain and climate of Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir including Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan is just mountains with remote villages and a sparse population and barely any motorable roads and unlike historical instances where nations annexed territories for economic gain or strategic advantage, in the case for India. It doesn't have any incentive. Building trade routes through challenging terrain like the Wakhan Corridor would be very difficult with limited economic returns, particularly given India's existing trade ties and alternative routes. Conquering Pok would mean a campaign for months in the brutal terrain fighting back the pakistani army for every inch of land and risking sanctions from the US and China all to gain a little bit of barren land that no one cares about. It's best to leave them as is imo.

View attachment 3173178

I don't care about curry politics

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
can they fight and advance like russkies?

Pakistan has nukes though

WHO CARES YOU'RE INCEL YOUR ONLY ROLE IS TO BE CANNON FODDER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex and PsychoDsk
Why don't you refute my points instead of attacking me with ad hominem. See this is why I dont like arguing with guys about yjis on twitter @Chadeep . You are a paksitani living in Netherlands and talking about something that doesn't even affect you in anyway and you are still being intellectually dishonest and arguing in bad faith calling petty names having an agenda instead of taking the educated stance on the topic. I openly accept everything that's bad about my country but turning a blind eye to the problems isn't going to change them in anyway. Calling Indians to be dindus and non chalantly replying with emojis like these 🤷‍♂️ doesn't change anything bro. If you have any solid arguments then I'm ready to listen to them.
im so confused why do Indians and Pakistanis hate each other so much

• +1
Reactions: greycel
@Gengar @Jason Voorhees

They are slapping each other like they have 1/10 Strength Skill points stats