Modified Lefort III by Dr.Sinn

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
Anyone plan on getting it?

A guy got a surgery from Dr Sinn on a jaw surgery forum and he got his midface advanced 7mm in his office...

He only got his midface moved

I think the maximum is 10mm..

It costed around 17k but he said it could increase ur attractiveness by 1-2 points..

Thats lifefuel

What do yall think?

I think MLF3 + Chin Wing + Custom Jawline Implants would ascend people here

@goat2x @kjsbdfiusdf @Proex @

• +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Deleted member 3202, Pumanator and 7 others
never seen any pics unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I want pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 4797 and ShineBright
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
im gonna get it but not by sinn. He is like 75 and will probably pass out midway through surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 16220 and 5 others
im gonna get it but not by sinn. He is like 75 and will probably pass out midway through surgery
U can't get it by anyone else because all the other surgeons are trash.They say u have to move the lower jaw when u dont have to.Dr Sinn moves to maxilla only.Read the post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
U can't get it by anyone else because all the other surgeons are trash.They say u have to move the lower jaw when u dont have to.Dr Sinn moves to maxilla only.Read the post.
there are many good surgeonsu can find who will peform a modified lefort 3

nobody is getting it. im getting surgeries (and have got some minor surgeries) so i know its not all a larp but nobody here is actually getting lefort 3 for fucks sake.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and HighIQcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and varbrah
nobody is getting it. im getting surgeries (and have got some minor surgeries) so i know its not all a larp but nobody here is actually getting lefort 3 for fucks sake.
modified lf3 is significantly less brutal

- no visible scarring except a little around the eyes, same as infraorbital implants
- doesn't mobilise nasal bone so far less risk of complications

etc. etc. etc.

there are multiple users on JSF who've done it, and Sinn has done the procedure literally 100s of times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person

A guy got a surgery from Dr Sinn on a jaw surgery forum and he got his midface advanced 7mm in his office...

It costed around 17k but he said it could increase ur attractiveness by 1-2 points..

Thats lifefuel

What do yall think?

it doesn't cost 17k, it's more now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 5385
he has a team with him chief jfl
he is the main one leading the surgery what do you mean. A team doesn't negate the fact he is old and way out of his prime increasing the risk of complications

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, HighIQcel and Deleted member 1862
he is the main one leading the surgery what do you mean. A team doesn't negate the fact he is old and way out of his prime increasing the risk of complications
incorrect

but i understand your concern, ultimately up to you. there are other surgeons that perform MLF3 variants

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
consulted
Nice - just wondering as I'm a month out from my procedure with him.

Yes it does, especially when there is another skilled maxfac present doing a lot of the delicate work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and The Bleach Pill

- no visible scarring except a little around the eyes, same as infraorbital implants

etc. etc. etc.

there are multiple users on JSF who've done it, and Sinn has done the procedure literally 100s of times.
what does it even improve that bimax doesnt??

incorrect

but i understand your concern, ultimately up to you. there are other surgeons that perform MLF3 variants
Nice - just wondering as I'm a month out from my procedure with him.

Yes it does, especially when there is another skilled maxfac present doing a lot of the delicate work.
Well I stand corrected. Varbrah how much are you paying for your procedure?

what does it even improve that bimax doesnt??
the procedures aren't even slightly related my guy

MLF3 mobilises part of the later & lower orbits as well as the entire malar complex. Sinn can then rotate the mobilised area outwards (and upwards if needed) providing 3D, natural looking augmentation of the middle third

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I personally would go for the Quadrangular lefort 1 instead of MLF3

if it can shorten midface im in ngl
the procedures aren't even slightly related my guy

MLF3 mobilises part of the later & lower orbits as well as the entire malar complex. Sinn can then rotate the mobilised area outwards (and upwards if needed) providing 3D, natural looking augmentation of the middle third
doesnt bimax include lefort 1 though? lefort 3 also includes lefort 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

bimax stops at the maxilla, lf3 involves malar complex

modified lf3 is only the malar complex & parts of orbital

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
bimax stops at the maxilla, lf3 involves malar complex

modified lf3 is only the malar complex & parts of orbital
Has Sinn sent you a pic showing his specific cut lines?

etc. etc. etc.

I would ascend if I had MLF3 7mm advancement, genioplasty and Dr Sailer Bimax

• +1
Reactions: ClassIII_Framecel and SPFromNY914

lefort I doesnt do shit tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Really need to look into this surgery myself. Bringing the upper maxilla forward seems easy enough to understand but what about changesnto its vertical dimensions? what would that do to the nose? The bone itself is further up it cannot be accessed I dont think. How are you going to change the vertical length without affecting the nose? Bimax does not reach as far so it is not a consideration that needs to be made

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Has Sinn sent you a pic showing his specific cut lines?
there are many good surgeonsu can find who will peform a modified lefort 3
quotes from person who got it
so a handful of doctors said they would do it and I flew out to meet with them Most said they would only do the surgery with moving the jaw and with a coronal incision with cavalial bone and a bunch of other scary stuff. most docs said price was 50k 20k for surgeon fee 30k for hospital I then found 2 doctors who said they can do it without the jaw and without a coronal. One also said he can do it in his office operating suite. He was going to do 2 incisions on nar the eye ,one inside the mouth to move the midface. He was going to cut at the buttress of the maxilla to separate the jaw and cut the bones near the orbital rim to advance it all out as one piece.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 1862
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 4797
Sinn 3D prints your skull & simulates the movement on it
how much does he charge now? do u think its possible to save enough for it or it would be over by that time

quotes from person who got it
so a handful of doctors said they would do it and I flew out to meet with them Most said they would only do the surgery with moving the jaw and with a coronal incision with cavalial bone and a bunch of other scary stuff. most docs said price was 50k 20k for surgeon fee 30k for hospital I then found 2 doctors who said they can do it without the jaw and without a coronal. One also said he can do it in his office operating suite. He was going to do 2 incisions on nar the eye ,one inside the mouth to move the midface. He was going to cut at the buttress of the maxilla to separate the jaw and cut the bones near the orbital rim to advance it all out as one piece.
this is what people don't seem to grasp jfl

MLF3 is amazing, little to no scarring and (to the patient) the same recovery as a ZSO

how much does he charge now? do u think its possible to save enough for it or it would be over by that time
idk exactly, but definitely more than 15k or whatever earl paid

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
this is what people don't seem to grasp jfl

MLF3 is amazing, little to no scarring and (to the patient) the same recovery as a ZSO
It moves the zygos too? correct? I heard it boosts ur attractiveness by 1-2 points. Would it permanently remove eye orbital recession snd eyebags since the maxilla is advanced?

It moves the zygos too? correct? I heard it boosts ur attractiveness by 1-2 points. Would it permanently remove eye orbital recession snd eyebags since the maxilla is advanced?
maxilla isn't advanced with mlf3

cant turn it for some reason. looks truecel still very disappointing changes to front although they are obvious in profile but only there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
he's gonna fucken retire before i save enough money ffs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4797

Thats lifefuel

What do yall think?

Sounds way too good to be true for 17K but then again you never know

Sounds way too good to be true for 17K but then again you never know
It was back in 2014 but apparently it's not 17K anymore so it's most likely over

View attachment 812916
cant turn it for some reason. looks truecel still very disappointing changes to front although they are obvious in profile but only there
both of the patients in this study had the LF1+MLF3 area moved as a single unit, which has huge limitations because they often need to be moved/rotated in different ways entirely.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Sinn's modified lefort 3 is a joke in itself. It wont give u forward growth just better zygos and infra