Modified Lefort III by Dr.Sinn

Sinn's modified lefort 3 is a joke in itself. It wont give u forward growth just better zygos and infra
So then what surgery do I need for 7mm of maxilla advancement then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
So then what surgery do I need for 7mm of maxilla advancement then
you need a modified lefort 3, there is no single modified lefort 3 idk when will people understand, the cut and movement and rotation is different for every person, u could chose to move nasion or not, lf1 area or not. lateral orbitals or not. I.e once your skull is cut up and opened the surgeon can move anything he wants

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 1862, RealSurgerymax and 2 others
you need a modified lefort 3, there is no single modified lefort 3 idk when will people understand, the cut and movement and rotation is different for every person, u could chose to move nasion or not, lf1 area or not. lateral orbitals or not. I.e once your skull is cut up and opened the surgeon can move anything he wants
But the other dude said the maxilla doesn't get advanced-

bruh didnt i just say sinn's mfl3 just advances zygos and infra and doesnt even move the maxilla and his mfl3 is a joke

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, RealSurgerymax and SPFromNY914
bruh didnt i just say sinn's mfl3 just advances zygos and infra and doesnt even move the maxilla and his mfl3 is a joke
So what surgeon do I need to go to get 7mm of midface maxilla advancement I'm trying to become chad now my existential crisis is setting in

So what surgeon do I need to go to get 7mm of midface maxilla advancement I'm trying to become chad now my existential crisis is setting in
idk bruh u will have to find someone urself or ask @RealSurgerymax

So then it's over then
nah surgeons are fucking psychopaths it doesnt matter if ure deformed or not they will do it u just have to find one and have enough money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and The Bleach Pill
nah surgeons are fucking psychopaths it doesnt matter if ure deformed or not they will do it u just have to find one and have enough money
If .me users can't find a surgeon to advance the maxilla by 5+mm or above then it's over.. I'm too low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
If .me users can't find a surgeon to advance the maxilla by 5+mm or above then it's over.. I'm too low iq
no i know one and im going to get it early next year but i cant tell his name coz of price hike due to incels invading his dms im sure u can find one too

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
He's retarded Sloop, he can't grasp anything just let it be

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
So then it's over then
It's never over bro, there's always infraorbital implants, facepulling with k2 and the other thing that starts with r, extc extc. Btw there are surgeons who do All types of facial movements, you must need to research smarter than harder

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 10172
It's never over bro, there's always infraorbital implants, facepulling with k2 and the other thing that starts with r, extc extc. Btw there are surgeons who do All types of facial movements, you must need to research smarter than harder
I don't need MLF3 it would just help.. I need chin wing and jaw surgery

• +1
idk bruh u will have to find someone urself or ask @RealSurgerymax

While Dr Sinn’s “modified LeFort III” is really just a malar osteotomy with no jaw (occlusal change) or nasal involvement, he does offer another modified (Similar to Kufners Modification) LeFort III and has written about LeFort III/I. In this coauthored text, he advanced a total of about 13mm, about 6 at the LeFort level and another 6 at the LeFort I level. I can’t remember exactly but it was close to that:
9DD17FE2 B66B 49AE 9419 1F38CEAB1FB7

It still provides Infraorbital and full maxillary Advancment, but it does not pass through the nasion.

He works on the Children’s Craniofacial unit. I am sure he also does true, textbook LeFort III but I am not sure if he will for non-syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, SPFromNY914, NorwoodStyle and 4 others
different types of MLF3

realistically if you were to go for Sinn's version you'd need bimax first, wait a year, then get mlf3

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22
While Dr Sinn’s “modified LeFort III” is really just a malar osteotomy with no jaw (occlusal change) or nasal involvement, he does offer another modified (Similar to Kufners Modification) LeFort III and has written about LeFort III/I. In this coauthored text, he advanced a total of about 13mm, about 6 at the LeFort level and another 6 at the LeFort I level. I can’t remember exactly but it was close to that:
View attachment 813177
It still provides Infraorbital and full maxillary Advancment, but it does not pass through the nasion.

He works on the Children’s Craniofacial unit. I am sure he also does true, textbook LeFort III but I am not sure if he will for non-syndrome.
he & wolfe are both fairly willing to perform p much anything ngl

is this version of mlf3 performed intraorally too?

@Phoenix997 is getting MLF3 with Andreischev after Christmas, he might be able to give more details about MLF3

@Phoenix997 is getting MLF3 with Andreischev after Christmas, he might be able to give more details about MLF3
didnt know he did them, which technique does he use? @Phoenix997

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Dr. Eppley wrote that he would perform lefort3

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4797
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Sailer bimax mostly looks good because he uses jaw angle implants.
its too bad he cost 100k.. if he did like 20k or 30k it would be achieveable

little would u know im hardmewing and chintucking rn even when i have surgery planned
Same here lol, doesn't hurt. Plus I noticed my neck muscles toned up hyoid raised

• +1
We also gotta add in the factor that dudes who actually find these surgeons to do it will most likely not tell other Incels like us on this forum. Some of it may have to do with resent/greed but I think it's mostly cause then that surgeon will most likely skyrocket his prices. Similar thing happened with Newaz after Ronald Ead videos

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 4797
I had a zoom consult back in July with Dr. Sinn for DJS and I had also asked him about this procedure. He actually calls it a zygomatic bone advancement and says that he developed it in conjunction with some surgeon in Australia. He's the only one I know who does it in the US. I made a few mistakes during the consult though. First, I forgot to ask him how many patients he's done it on, but he said that he hasn't had any complications associated with it and that it's relatively safe. Second, he forgot to include the cost of the Zygomatic bone advancement in my quote for DJS (he kept telling me during my consult that I don't need it). I forgot to follow up with him on that.

Also I had asked him for pics and he said that he can't share those due to privacy reasons. I forgot to ask him what the aesthetic outcome of the procedure generally looks like.

That being said, there are a few things that I liked about Dr Sinn compared to the other jaw surgeons I consulted with. Number one was that he cared more about aesthetics than either Gunson or Walline/Relle, who cared about cephalometric norms. For example he told me that the genioplasty in walline's plan was garbage because it it didn't increase any movement in the vertical dimension and would just look weird. And also that he can fill in the hollow area above the Lefort 1 with some coral like material from the ocean.

• +1
Reactions: varbrah, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
We also gotta add in the factor that dudes who actually find these surgeons to do it will most likely not tell other Incels like us on this forum. Some of it may have to do with resent/greed but I think it's mostly cause then that surgeon will most likely skyrocket his prices. Similar thing happened with Newaz after Ronald Ead videos
Same with Dr Ting, his rates are way higher now than they were in April and May.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
View attachment 813177

Do you think it's worth it (blindness risk)?

What a fucking mogger surgery.

anyone actually know how invasive lefort 3 is? Your face is literally a skeleton at that point...

anyone actually know how invasive lefort 3 is? Your face is literally a skeleton at that point...
They literally peel your face off and reattach it afterwards nigga it’s as invasive as you can get