Reactions: iam good boy, vermillioncorefan, NoseProphecy and 2 others

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426-160926.png
    Screenshot_20240426-160926.png
    151.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240426-160934.png
    Screenshot_20240426-160934.png
    170.9 KB · Views: 0
Yeah most women are liberal and most women are not ugly.
Well they're since if most woman are liberal they're mostly ugly
End of you exposed yourself you dumb bitch go make your hit piece and fuck of

@Xangsane what mods are there that I can tag

@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees
Ban this bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Sprinkles and Thebbcmaxxer
Banned until they prove they’re not female.
The way it was talking was too foid like man
Honestly being a vegan saying liberal woman aren't ugly I'm sorry but that's just like I'm solving the puzzle and it's just obvious to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, Sprinkles, sub5c3l and 1 other person
The way it was talking was too foid like man
Honestly being a vegan saying liberal woman aren't ugly I'm sorry but that's just like I'm solving the puzzle and it's just obvious to me
We appreciate your concern and it’s better to be safe than sorry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, looksmac, ominion and 5 others
you should be awarded the bronze star medal soldier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and sub5c3l
you would rather be surrounded by indian users than a possibly cute foid

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: loathe, Richard Cheese, BootySniffer69 and 4 others
you would rather be surrounded by indian users than a possibly cute foid
Yes indians are well known for making bangers

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, ominion, Michael Myers and 1 other person
We appreciate your concern and it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Holy fucking cringe, you are talking about some harmless female as if she's a terrorist :lul:. What a pussy

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, nathan, murdah and 2 others
Holy fucking cringe, you are talking about some harmless female as if she's a terrorist :lul:. What a pussy
Mate you think woman are harmless

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, atlantean, ominion and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, ominion and Michael Myers
A troll who is an alt of an old user is harmless, it's not a woman either I can tell who it is
I'm allowed to be skeptical when they say liberal woman are attractive and are not ugly and also saying hasan is attractive Aldo them saying they're a vegan
Come on that's pretty woman like to me
Also saying vegan gains I'd attractive like to me that sounds like a liberal woman

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and N1666
You still upset I had to ban your boyfriend? Faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, TechnoBoss, ominion and 1 other person
Keep projecting you subhuman retard, reminder you analyse users dicks on here and even larped about your own penis size to other men :lul:. Fucking crazy, you are so far in the closet.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and lemonnz
Keep projecting you subhuman retard, reminder you analyse users dicks on here and even larped about your own penis size to other men :lul:. Fucking crazy, you are so far in the closet.
Buddy (that’s sarcasm, you absolute faggot, thought I should clarify considering your low IQ), I am pretty sure I got a bigger dick than you do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, TechnoBoss and N1666
Buddy (that’s sarcasm, you absolute faggot, thought I should clarify considering your low IQ), I am pretty sure I got a bigger dick than you do.
Keep deluding yourself into thinking that, I don't even know why I argue with you. You are pushing 30 and your biggest achievement in life is being a looksmax moderator :lul:.

You truly are the most pathetic and insufferable user on here, I pity you.

Why did you snitch you nigger:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Keep deluding yourself into thinking that, I don't even know why I argue with you. You are pushing 30 and your biggest achievement in life is being a looksmax moderator :lul:.

Look into my eyes what do you see a cult of personality

Attachments

• 17141674969507548431053489376177.jpg
    17141674969507548431053489376177.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Michael Myers, TechnoBoss and 1 other person

Alright dicklet. Stay mad your boyfriend got banned for breaking the rules.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, N1666 and TechnoBoss
Why did you snitch you nigger:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Because this site isn't for fucking whiny little bitches with tits and vaginas
It's for whiny little bitches with dicks

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and ggg.tv🤫
We need foids on this website.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nathan and Eternal_

Attachments

• 17141676174617753022740718563180.jpg
    17141676174617753022740718563180.jpg
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Alright dicklet. Stay mad your boyfriend got banned for breaking the rules.
Look at you trying to flex your dick size on an incel forum because it's the only way you can cope with your miserable life :lul:.

Even then you larped about the figure multiple times because you are a raging homosexual who needs to try and impress other men. With the way @TechnoBoss keeps dick riding you and reacting to your messages I wouldn't be surprised if you compare your tiny little cocks with each other in private.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and Michael Myers
Look at you trying to flex your dick size on an incel forum because it's the only way you can cope with your miserable life :lul:.

Even then you larped about the figure multiple times because you are a raging homosexual who needs to try and impress other men. With the way @TechnoBoss keeps dick riding you and reacting to your messages I wouldn't be surprised if you compare your tiny little cocks with each other in private.
Why are you seething so hard? lol.

• JFL
Why are you seething so hard? lol.
Yeah I'm so mad at two forum fags who are compensating losers :feelswah:. Keep butt fucking each other for attention

• Ugh..
Yeah I'm so mad at two forum fags who are compensating losers :feelswah:. Keep butt fucking each other for attention
Keep crying lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and N1666

Attachments

• 17141678811509026726776873556001.jpg
    17141678811509026726776873556001.jpg
  • 1714167950836173841786918605768.jpg
    1714167950836173841786918605768.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Go on lipstick alley faggot see how far you get being a man there
I believe in a constructive, respectful and diplomatic platform which will enable both genders to express themselves freely and independently, showing a willingness to engage with each other and exchange perspectives.

If .org represented these values it would serve to cultivate an environment where individuals can participate in discourse with mutual respect and understanding between both genders.

I believe in a constructive, respectful and diplomatic platform which will enable both genders to express themselves freely and independently, showing a willingness to engage with each other and exchange perspectives.

If .org represented these values it would serve to cultivate an environment where individuals can participate in discourse with mutual respect and understanding between both genders.
Fuck those bitches

Attachments

• 17141680359089090265689155419077.jpg
    17141680359089090265689155419077.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, nathan and TechnoBoss

I am mentioning my dick size now because you said I had a small dick yesterday. And then you bring up my dick size again. Lol at your single digit IQ. Keep crying for @TechnoBoss because both of us dickmog you and your boyfriend.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666 and TechnoBoss
Fuck those bitches
I'm sorry, I won't engage with disrespectful or derogatory language. If you have a different way of expressing your points I can engage in dialogue. Rejecting misogyny and any form of gender-based discrimination is essential for fostering a harmonious and inclusive society. If you do not represent these values I have no intention of responding to you.

• WTF
Reactions: insufferableincel
I'm sorry, I won't engage with disrespectful or derogatory language. If you have a different way of expressing your points I can engage in dialogue. Rejecting misogyny and any form of gender-based discrimination is essential for fostering a harmonious and inclusive society. If you do not represent these values I have no intention of responding to you.
Shut up goy

Attachments

• 17141683509828199337761489399494.jpg
    17141683509828199337761489399494.jpg
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist and insufferableincel
I am mentioning my dick size now because you said I had a small dick yesterday. And then you bring up my dick size again. Lol at your single digit IQ. Keep crying for @TechnoBoss because both of us dickmog you and your boyfriend.
Ok buddy, keep coping with dick size which is irrelevant as you've never felt the touch of a woman or ever will.

It's hilarious that the person behind the screen trying to insult me is a piss poor 28 year old loser who thinks he's a tough guy because he moderates internet forums :lul:. I bet your parents are so proud of you!

Ok buddy, keep coping with dick size which is irrelevant as you've never felt the touch of a woman or ever will.

It's hilarious that the person behind the screen trying to insult me is a piss poor 28 year old loser who thinks he's a tough guy because he moderates internet forums :lul:. I bet your parents are so proud of you!
You low sentient faggot, you brought up my dick size in the first place. :forcedsmile:

Cry more for me.

Go on lipstick alley faggot see how far you get being a man there
don't go there its sheboon cult mentality, everyone there is poc and will be toxic to like every non black person i swear

don't go there its sheboon cult mentality, everyone there is poc and will be toxic to like every non black person i swear
It's exactly that's why I'm saying don't allow foids here from reddit or whatever forum because they're dumb fucking bitches and there behavior and mindset shines through

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
haha ofc it was a dumb whore. thank god that worthless shitface is banned