MODS When will this forum finally go private????

D

Deleted member 20193

Private the fucking forum

65 Thousand views already
65 THOUSAND
Literally half the profiles I click on joined after October.
More and more members outing as lgbtq
More and more Normies
More and more undercover foids(Whats the worst I discussed this in another thread because they learn what are sub5 feautures and whats connected with high prenatal T what lifts are etc.),
So their standards go higher than ever
@Gargantuan
@TRUE_CEL
@Niko
@StormlitAqua
@Lorsss
Pls do something

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joseph, NeedToSucceed, SubhumanCurrycel and 23 others
It's over :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Save this forum before it's too late

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Hikicel69, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
one of the most recessed girls I've ever seen.

frog pheno.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Yuhbwoynadia, Oberyn and 7 others
>I was mentioned on that video as an anti-Semitic, racist, bigoted, transphobic incel :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MadTwatter, Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 2729 and 10 others
its not happening g
more people=more ads=more money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, MadTwatter, Maesthetic and 3 others
ye like actually just fucking nuke the forum already they invaded us

Blacks can’t be trusted. Ban them all at once.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
bro exactly
she is so ugly, someone send her a link:feelswhy:
that feel when the people that need it the most talk shit about it.

it's like they hate themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Deleted member 16515
because of kanye jfl
I was accused of being all of those things because...I have James Garner set as my profile picture?

Begin at 23:25 XDDD

I was accused of being all of those things because...I have James Garner set as my profile picture?

Begin at 23:25 XDDD

nah she said the reason we're anti semetic its because of kanye recent rants againt joos

nah she said the reason we're anti semetic its because of kanye recent rants againt joos
I don't care, I have been an anti-Semite for a while now XD

Might as well start over. Make a new forum called curry hate.

Luckily only a small fraction of the blackpilled undergo plastic surgery, and the number of men who looksmaxes properly is even less.

In addition a part of men undergoing surgery are already slayers who are insicure of their appeareance. Their surgeries do not affect the sexual market because they would slay regardless

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, HOLYFUARK and Deleted member 16515
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Luckily only a small fraction of the blackpilled undergo plastic surgery, and the number of men who looksmaxes properly is even less.

In addition a part of men undergoing surgery are already slayers who are insicure of their appeareance. Their surgeries do not affect the sexual market because they would slay regardless
I will get a 🦏 rhinoplasty and I will ascend
I will be a part of the minority that actually ascend.

Ok, time to request mods to remove all my pictures.

join .com
.com is dead af.

Maybe @Master should set a monthly goal for vip purchases or something and if its met then the site goes private, this way they still make the same cash as if they had it public?

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and brucel
.com is dead af.

Maybe @Master should set a monthly goal for vip purchases or something and if its met then the site goes private, this way they still make the same cash as if they had it public?
I wouldn't at all mind to watch a few ads a day if it means that the site becomes private. Most people can agree on that, I believe.

• +1
Reactions: wasakaka, Geist and Nims
.com is dead af.

high iq

Make it as follows (not in order) : DISCORD VC CALL for every new user that signs up.

All forums closed from A to Z.

Must say the N word in the vc call (to see if they are too normie or not)

I think that would be a much better approach, it is only up to the mods. @Master @Alexanderr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 2729

yeah,
but thats not the main problem here if this whole site gets mainstream.Its the foids that go on this site undercover.Because although they know already whats good looking and whats not, if they learn about everything on this site here I am very sure, their standards will increase exponentially.
Let me elaborate:
I saw many people here posting already that they became severe psl autists and analyze ratios of faces and how forward grown maxillas of some people are and things like that.

We also know that Girls dont only choose males for their appearance but also see them as a status symbol and wouldnt get a boyfriend when their female friend dont like him.

Now lets put 1 and 1 together:
Today High tier normies and shit like that will get still away with failos such as low set cheekbones or long occiput or slightly longer midface etc.
But when Foids learn about the blackpill where these features are called incel features and stugg like that it gets kinda burned into their subconcious.
So now u looksmaxxed and still have some failos like I listed above and think you can get away with it.
WRONG
Foids learned about the blackpill and know exactly what features are unchangeable and they either still dont find you attractive because these incel features got burned into their subconcious or they dont get together with you because, they are scared what their friends would think of them.
DnRd:
Pls Read the text its important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Gaia262 and Deleted member 21403
just mass report

• +1
Reactions: joseph
it will never go private simply because the traffic generates money to the mods. if anything they want it to go mainstream

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Gaia262 and Deleted member 20189
It will never go private due to the incentive of money which is a greater reward than helping incels. However, I don’t think keeping this public is good what so ever, you don’t even need an account to view all the forums content. I’m just thankful that I wasn’t a dumbass and posted my face in a thread.

• +1
Reactions: redtiger123
It will never go private due to the incentive of money which is a greater reward than helping incels. However, I don’t think keeping this public is good what so ever, you don’t even need an account to view all the forums content. I’m just thankful that I wasn’t a dumbass and posted my face in a thread.
they should at least make BOTB private and only accessible to users with +100 reputation like before
@Alexanderr thoughts?

legit

This forum is done for tbh

• +1
Reactions: brucel
they should at least make BOTB private and only accessible to users with +100 reputation like before
@Alexanderr thoughts?
I've given my thoughts many times- gotta ask @Master for this one, chief.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón