Mods

sKdLeL

sKdLeL

4'2 blue BCC mogger of humans from stacy's house
@Gargantuan @her @Alexanderr ban me, i dont want to procrastinate with this site anymore, i already know what i have to do to looksmax, and i've already pretty much done those things, no real reason to stay here anymore, the blackpill can initially help you to looksmax, but once you know what you have to do it just becomes something that is useless and will only get you a defeatist mentallity, and yeah sure, there may be some truecels here that cant be saved, but thats the minority, most of y'all are average or above.

i have enjoyed my stay here, if it wasnt for this site i would be watching reddit while being 500 pounds and thinking "oh bro, its all about personality"

and sorry if i didn't contribute much to this forum but i feel almost everything about looksmaxxing has been discussed already and pretty much everyone already knows those things anyways, now basically its just ShitPost and some PSL autists ratings here n there.

bye bye, i will miss some of you :feelswhy:

:what:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, MarstonAlloy, Gargantuan and 2 others
gegeten:feelswah: is some besed modcel ngl, but he soon might follow the steps of bese.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan and sKdLeL
mmm-png.1139141

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sKdLeL and Tony
gegeten:feelswah: is some besed modcel ngl, but he soon might follow the steps of bese.
i will miss you teny, the sweetest on this forum by far :feelswhy: my sweet sweeeet teny :what:

• Love it
Reactions: Tony
i will miss you teny, the sweetest on this forum by far :feelswhy: my sweet sweeeet teny :what:
sweet skdlel one dey we will swim in jb virgin pussy

• +1
Reactions: sKdLeL
@Gargantuan @her @Alexanderr ban me too

thinwhitedick i wont delete, only pussies do dat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Wtf gigachang gone fr?

see you in ban appeals