MOG BATTLE: @ArvidGustavson Vs @Disabledcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Arvid mogs him hard. Don't know why so many people here are saying otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
https://looksmax.org/attachments/1ef6ea0f-f26d-4117-a35f-aa6d5ef30956-jpeg.337455/

Hilarious- you can tell right away which arm is missing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gazzamogga, Elias and 2 others
I don't think girls care about a missing arm. They will probably even see it as an endearing, "unique" feature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Disabledcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and sloopnoob
I don't think girls care about a missing arm. They will probably even see it as an endearing, "unique" feature.
No they don't think it's unique because it looks disgusting lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Deleted
Why is this thread active but not the one with a poll
I think it looks fine if you get prosthetics or what ever it's called

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
They have the same face but disabledcel outedges him with better eye colour.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and Disabledcel
i know a guy with a prosthetic who does very well and you mog him facially

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, Dionysus and 1 other person
Arvid mogs, not even a question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Arvid mogs, not even a question
Michael Jordan Laughing GIF - MichaelJordan Laughing GIFs

That pic Arvid mogs but Disabled needs a pic without lens distortion.
Disabledcel is squintfrauding hard. Arvid mogs.
But Arvid mogs him hard. Don't know why so many people here are saying otherwise
Arvid mogs
Arvid clearly mogs
Arvid (obviously)
I hate that horse called arvid but he mogs the other russian peanut head peasent to obliviom
>Mog Battle
>Doesn't make a poll

Fuarrrrk Disabled is fucking North Atlantid mogger, he just needs a bionic arm and he's good to go, FUARRRRKK.

to clarify, Arvid mogs features wise, but disabled has better coloring and pheno.
Arvid

But can't be sure because the second guy's front picture is getting lens distorted haarddd
There the pictures they gave me

Its good i didnt make a poll tbh
If @Disabledcel had a better mouth and nose width, he'd mog @ArvidGustavsson . But as it stands, @ArvidGustavsson wins.
you mog him pretty easily here but he seems sub
Arvid mogs in ways I didnt know were possible
Arvid (obviously)
GG :)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 2205 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Disabledcel
you aren't bad looking at all bro. The camera is way too close to your face. And Arvid is like an 8/10 so don't feel bad.
Icarus wanted wings so badly, but because they were made of wax the wings melted when Icarus flew too close to the sun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
chadpitt=arvid>every male else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and Disabledcel
Both have almost 0 harmony, but disabled is worse, so Arvind +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Sikkunt23 and Disabledcel
I'm sorry bro but you have some stuff to do before you even get close to mogging arvid, he mogs me to oblivion and I won't even cope, don't feel bad cause Arvid is genuinely like 9.5/10 and if he grows out his hair he will be a 10/10, it is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., Deleted and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
diasabled is a great example of having good features but lacking harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 2864 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
  • +1
Arvid by far

The other one looks so weird

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Sikkunt23 and Disabledcel
diasabled is a great example of having good features but lacking harmony
Both of them actually good examples, and as I said in Pitt Vs Leo Vs Depp thread - Pitt too

• +1
Pitt has great harmony
Man, please, stop trolling, looksmax greatest fail it's an amount of trolls, it's almost impossible to find right opinion or good thread among that all, I could argue with you in that ironic or even in post-ironic (I think it's your style as you saying ironically and seriously in the same time) way, but it's not a 4chan, it's a forum which could help ppl, but amount of shit there is too big, now I'm even searching in that way: site: looksmax.me *subject that I'm interested in* and opens 10 pages by one time hoping to find something really valuable. It's not a Reddit or Instagram or 4chan, ppl need to start thinking what the fuck they are doing here :(
It's been over since the big bang
It's possible, just make a few morphs changing different features in your face, use marquid golden mask, etc. At least you would (not 100%) know what you really need to change in your face

Last edited:
  • +1
Man, please, stop trolling, looksmax greatest fail it's an amount of trolls, it's almost impossible to find right opinion or good thread among that all, I could argue with you in that ironic or even in post-ironic (I think it's your style as you saying ironically and seriously in the same time) way, but it's not a 4chan, it's a forum which could help ppl, but amount of shit there is too big, now I'm even searching in that way: site: looksmax.me *subject that I'm interested in* and opens 10 pages by one time hoping to find something really valuable. It's not a Reddit or Instagram or 4chan, ppl need to start thinking what the fuck they are doing here :(
I’m starting to think ur the troll. Are you seriously saying Pitt, the best looking man alive doesn’t have good harmony? If Pitt doesn’t have good harmony than i don’t want good harmony cause i wanna look like Pitt. And yes being Serious and ironic at the same time is my style on this site just like it is irl but you can’t say Pitt has bad harmony
@Kingkellz
@Swolepenisman
@Hopelessmofoker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
As annoying @ArvidGustavsson is, he mogs atm, cuz of better harmony. Whereas @Disabledcel looks more masc. But both look young and have a lot of potential. So in a couple years who knows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and Deleted
As annoying @ArvidGustavsson is, he mogs atm, cuz of better harmony. Whereas @Disabledcel looks more masc. But both look young and have a lot of potential. So in a couple years who knows
Arvid is 10/10 tbh

• +1
I’m starting to think ur the troll. Are you seriously saying Pitt, the best looking man alive doesn’t have good harmony? If Pitt doesn’t have good harmony than i don’t want good harmony cause i wanna look like Pitt. And yes being Serious and ironic at the same time is my style on this site just like it is irl but you can’t say Pitt has bad harmony
@Kingkellz
@Swolepenisman
@Hopelessmofoker
Being post-ironic it's my style too, but not on this website, it's just not a place for such shit even in our metamodern world. Compare Pitt to guys like Clooney, DiCaprio, Damon, etc. Even ppl who have worse standalone features looks better, as they much more harmonious, Clooney for example has really long philtrum but it's harmonious so you would never even notice that before visiting websites like that and it's not even important as women loves him,the same about Gosling, he could be 3 by psl (idk how he rated honestly) but it's not even important, irl he is fucking 10/10 appealing, that's what really matters and I never found Pitt appealing neither any girl I know though the same (again, all of them are JBs) but they are thinking that Bill Skarsgard is hot as fuck. Beauty is a combination/harmony, not fucking standalone feature (btw even there Pitt isn't best looking man ever: no cheekbones, strange eyes and eyebrows, strange nose) he is more about body and blonde, that's what women founds hot about him, he is far above average but he isn't best looking man ever, not even close.

• +1
Being post-ironic it's my style too, but not on this website, it's just not a place for such shit even in our metamodern world. Compare Pitt to guys like Clooney, DiCaprio, Damon, etc. Even ppl who have worse standalone features looks better, as they much more harmonious, Clooney for example has really long philtrum but it's harmonious so you would never even notice that before visiting websites like that and it's not even important as women loves him,the same about Gosling, he could be 3 by psl (idk how he rated honestly) but it's not even important, irl he is fucking 10/10 appealing, that's what really matters and I never found Pitt appealing neither any girl I know though the same (again, all of them are JBs) but they are thinking that Bill Skarsgard is hot as fuck. Beauty is a combination/harmony, not fucking standalone feature (btw even there Pitt isn't best looking man ever: no cheekbones, strange eyes and eyebrows, strange nose) he is more about body and blonde, that's what women founds hot about him, he is far above average but he isn't best looking man ever, not even close.
Yo are beyond Saving, Gosling looks incel next to Pitt and so does Clooney. Guys like Depp, Leo and Pitt mog guys like daemon, Gosling and skarsgård så hard its not even funny. Brad Pitt is a synonym for gl and is still a sex symbol at 56. I would rather look like Pitt than any other guy in the world
923A3F26 E832 410C 8B0B FD9EFDC537E0

• +1
Yo are beyond Saving, Gosling looks incel next to Pitt and so does Clooney. Guys like Depp, Leo and Pitt mog guys like daemon, Gosling and skarsgård så hard its not even funny. Brad Pitt is a synonym for gl and is still a sex symbol at 56. I would rather look like Pitt than any other guy in the world View attachment 337796
I named all guys that girls would rather fuck with instead of Pitt, there is no issue to looks like Pitt if girls don't want to fuck with him, that what look is about, there is no sense to flex among the group of incels like this when you can be an idol among BJs. Again, I'm ukrainian, so maybe it's just a point of view created by my location (ofc every girl I know ukrainian too) but being Bill Skarsgard, Cole Sprouse or young Leo is much more profitable here. Well, ukrainian girls are the hottest as all we know )

• +1
Both have almost 0 harmony, but disabled is worse, so Arvind +1
You have no idea what harmony means and are using t as a placeholder for ratios and eye area lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, Deleted and 1 other person
I named all guys that girls would rather fuck with instead of Pitt, there is no issue to looks like Pitt if girls don't want to fuck with him, that what look is about, there is no sense to flex among the group of incels like this when you can be an idol among BJs. Again, I'm ukrainian, so maybe it's just a point of view created by my location (ofc every girl I know ukrainian too) but being Bill Skarsgard, Cole Sprouse or young Leo is much more profitable here. Well, ukrainian girls are the hottest as all we know )
They prob just don’t like Pitt pheno as its not as nordid/north atlantid as the others. Pitt is a god of aesthetics and i aspire to look like him

• +1
but jeff seid mog pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and millimitresss
Status
Not open for further replies.