MOG BATTLE: @ArvidGustavson Vs @Disabledcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo are beyond Saving, Gosling looks incel next to Pitt and so does Clooney. Guys like Depp, Leo and Pitt mog guys like daemon, Gosling and skarsgård så hard its not even funny. Brad Pitt is a synonym for gl and is still a sex symbol at 56. I would rather look like Pitt than any other guy in the world View attachment 337796
+ Gosling could look like incel next to Pitt but girls finds him very cute and neutral at the same time, I know a lot of girls who want to fuck him, and almost every girl I know think that Pitt looks like disgusting caveman, even in his prime. So what is the point to be 8+psl when girls won't fuck with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
+ Gosling could look like incel next to Pitt but girls finds him very cute and neutral at the same time, I know a lot of girls who want to fuck him, and almost every girl I know think that Pitt looks like disgusting caveman, even in his prime. So what is the point to be 8+psl when girls won't fuck with you.
pitt is not disgusting obviously , exagerating , but jeff seid mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and millimitresss
Jeff doesn’t mog
Trust me they would beg to get fucked by Pitt if they saw him irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
They prob just don’t like Pitt pheno as its not as nordid/north atlantid as the others. Pitt is a god of aesthetics and i aspire to look like him
As I told you yesterday, no girls I know likes Pitt pheno. It could be joke, but there are a lot of guys who looks like caveman, as masculine as fuck, ukrainians are very masculine, big jaw, hunter eyes, protruding chins, but girls would rather fuck softboys like Cole as in my country cavemen are associated with rednecks and football ultras and skinheads. Too much testosterone in so violent country = Brando male type from StreetCar named Desire. No (at least rich) girls want to have a man like that.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 2864
As I told you yesterday, no girls I know likes Pitt pheno. It could be joke, but there are a lot of guys who looks like caveman, as masculine as fuck, ukrainians are very masculine, big jaw, hunter eyes, protruding chins, but girls would rather fuck softboys like Cole as in my country cavemen are associated with rednecks and football ultras and skinheads. Too much testosterone in so violent country = Brando male type from StreetCar named Desire. No (at least rich) girls want to have a man like that.
In war torn countries and on the country side more estrogenic males are usually preferens. Opposite in big cities
objectively looks better
model face , superior body , same height , this is a mog , brad pitt don't have a model face
Stfu jeff looks like bloated soyboy next to the good we know as Pitt, Jeff bodymog but Pitt face/money/status mogs HARD!!!
Face>Body

• +1
Searched for him, actually at least in Ukraine he would really mogs most guys, but it's only about face, only redneck girls loves sooooo masculined bodies. In my country man with Jeff's face and Pitt's body from the Fight Club would fuck a lot of girl. And man with Leo's face and Pitt's body from FC would be a king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and godlikesz
I MOG them both and I'm not even exaggerating. Just give me admin already.

• +1
In war torn countries and on the country side more estrogenic males are usually preferens. Opposite in big cities

Stfu jeff looks like bloated soyboy next to the good we know as Pitt, Jeff bodymog but Pitt face/money/status mogs HARD!!!
Face>Body
Actually more estrogenic boys mogs in big cities in well developed countries, in war torn countries usually mogs masculine men, but it only about some sport bitches with no brain or redneck girls as even rich girls in war torn countries would fuck guys like Cole Sprouse and would tell:"Oooo.... Not my type" to guys like Pitt.

• +1

Face>Body
yeah if u put fame and money halo of course pitt would be considered better , but like i said objectively jeff seid is better , genetically superior to pitt bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2864
yeah if u put fame and money halo of course pitt would be considered better , but like i said objectively jeff seid is better , genetically superior to pitt bruh
Id rather look Pitt

• +1
You have no idea what harmony means and are using t as a placeholder for ratios and eye area lol
Okay genius, what harmony really means ?)

• +1
objectively looks better
model face , superior body , same height , this is a mog , brad pitt don't have a model face
dont even bother, hes literally autistic he'll just cope

• +1
Id rather look Pitt
yeah but daily reminder
Jeff seid 16
Brad pitt 16
jeff seid and pitt at 16, brutal

• +1
dont even bother, hes literally autistic he'll just cope
If it's a comment about Arvid: Arvind isn't autistic, he is an asshole, I wrote why above, this post-ironic style is not bad but just not for this place, ppl like that kills this website, I'm more and more leaving it and joins great-works. Sad
yeah but daily reminder View attachment 337819View attachment 337820jeff seid and pitt at 16, brutal
Lol, I thought it's Pitt in 10 or what, ahahah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, godlikesz and Deleted
If it's a comment about Arvid: Arvind isn't autistic, he is an asshole, I wrote why above, this post-ironic style is not bad but just not for this place, ppl like that kills this website, I'm more and more leaving it and joins great-works. Sad
great works sucks its just a mewing cope forum lol
just because theres a few faggots like arvid the faggot doesnt mean much bro

• +1

Lol, I thought it's Pitt in 10 or what, ahahah
jeff seid looks like the bully of pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madhate
+++. Pitt would be a cuckold who sucks a dick after Jeff finishing in girls Pitt loves at 16 :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and godlikesz
Yet Pitt became 100000x more succesfull and got his first role cause the co star got wet when auditioning with him and asked the director to choose Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
great works sucks its just a mewing cope forum lol
just because theres a few faggots like arvid the faggot doesnt mean much bro
It's usually hard to find normal info due to faggots like Arvid, they creates stupid threads or redirects normal threads in:"Pitt is the most ideal creature in the world" it's fucking bad. Well, I'm interested in philtrum or midface shortening, so great works suits me, the most interesting topic for me are about facepulling
Yet Pitt became 100000x more succesfull and got his first role cause the co star got wet when auditioning with him and asked the director to choose Pitt
Heard the same story about Johnny and hearing about Pitt's life in LA before fame it's just sounds either like a fake or his co-star was an ArvidGustavsson😉

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
It's usually hard to find normal info due to faggots like Arvid, they creates stupid threads or redirects normal threads in:"Pitt is the most ideal creature in the world" it's fucking bad. Well, I'm interested in philtrum or midface shortening, so great works suits me, the most interesting topic for me are about facepulling
Pitt is perfect tho and will be considered 10/10 by most girls irl in first world countries

• +1
ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and Deleted member 2864
Pitt is perfect tho and will be considered 10/10 by most girls irl in first world countries
Ofc he would, but he isn't ideal and he would be considered gl, but after a lot of actors and models (without hallo effect ofc).
P.S. I hope tomorrow you would wake up with Pitt's face and body and fuck your self to the death

• +1
Ofc he would, but he isn't ideal and he would be considered gl, but after a lot of actors and models (without hallo effect ofc).
P.S. I hope tomorrow you would wake up with Pitt's face and body and fuck your self to the death
9A31CE4D 8921 47BC A5D7 0740D965182B
I’d prefer Pitt face with my body

• +1
pitt did his first film at 25 , jeff seid wanna be an actor and he is 25 now , care hehe

• +1
pitt did his first film at 25 , jeff seid wanna be an actor and he is 25 now , care hehe
He won’t succeed. Jeff doesn’t have the look to become a hearthrob and his face is too ”gay” looking to be a warrior type figure
Stop there. Answering the thread. You looks good but have bad harmony, second guy looks like shit, you mogs, that's all.
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HARMONY IS, YOU SAID PITT HAD BAD HARMONY FFS

• +1
He won’t succeed. Jeff doesn’t have the look to become a hearthrob and his face is too ”gay” looking to be a warrior type figure

he got the look for sure and he is still 25 , thats very young , pitt was still a kid at 25 , you probably say his face is too "gay" because sometimes he do strange faces and have weird long hair , example in this video 4 days ago at the beginning

• +1
Yo are beyond Saving, Gosling looks incel next to Pitt and so does Clooney. Guys like Depp, Leo and Pitt mog guys like daemon, Gosling and skarsgård så hard its not even funny. Brad Pitt is a synonym for gl and is still a sex symbol at 56. I would rather look like Pitt than any other guy in the world View attachment 337796
Indeed bro
Just last year Kendall Jenner had to leave Kanye service early because Brad Pitt was too hot for her

Khloe Kardashian said the only white man she would fuck is Pitt

Selena Gomez was crushing on him too

The list goes on and on

Brad Pitts good looks + A Lister celeb status is a lethal combination. He is an unstoppable sex symbol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129, Madhate and Deleted
He’s too masc for hearthrob but doesn’t look like a warrior in the face either
indeed not gay at all just the haircut and mannerism he have sometime, square chin + hunter eyes=automatically not gay look obviously

• +1
He will never reach Pitt levels and will prob fail to even become an actor at all
he already an actor
Jeff seid actor
he did a short film (15 minutes) in 2019 august that did good too with awards and stuff

• +1
Chads.me

• +1
He hasn’t starred in any REAL movie. Anyone can make a short film ffs me and the lads did that at 12
the jeff seid path just started , will see in some years

• +1
But where is the poll?

• +1
mirin @Disabledcel under eye area. Absolutely 0 discoloration. How’s that possible

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Deleted and 1 other person
arvid mogs

• +1
Arvid

• +1
@Disabledcel mogs

• +1
  • Love it