• Total voters
no battle, golucky won before it began

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32321, aesthetic beauty, kebab and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32321, aesthetic beauty and kebab
Hence why mog battles are always skewed my legions of haters come out to vote.
maybe its because you actually lose the battle?

• +1
Reactions: kebab
srs how good looking do you think you are
Good. Not insanely good or the absolute best, just good, not bad or ugly. If u think I’m bad cause I don’t have as much dimorphism then that is what u perceive to be attractive.

Good. Not insanely good or the absolute best, just good, not bad or ugly. If u think I’m bad cause I don’t have as much dimorphism then that is what u perceive to be attractive.
its not what we perceive to be attractive

its what 99% of all girls perceive to be attractive

I don't think ur ugly but I don't think u have any reason to have an ego

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and kebab
I don't think ur ugly but I don't think u have any reason to have an ego
that’s just how you see things for completely reasonable args defending completely retarded takes. This would be like me saying u have an ego if someone said ur subhuman despite looking good.

its not what we perceive to be attractive

its what 99% of all girls perceive to be attractive
Unless ur literally a foid who honestly knows what they find attractive, we can find different foids attractive because our minds are wired this way to know what is attractive to us personally, it’s different than us trying to determine what is objectively attractive from a male perspective.

Unless ur literally a foid who honestly knows what they find attractive, we can find different foids attractive because our minds are wired this way to know what is attractive to us personally, it’s different than us trying to determine what is objectively attractive from a male perspective.
my dude, your dimorphism is a big, big failo

you lack male dimorphism in key places of your face

almost every single straight female will dislike this

• JFL
my dude, your dimorphism is a big, big failo

you lack male dimorphism in key places of your face

almost every single straight female will dislike this
Then I guess it’s a good thing actually straight womyn are prob a rarity and alot of ever so slightly bi womyn r prob much more common than u think.

Then I guess it’s a good thing actually straight womyn are prob a rarity and alot of ever so slightly bi womyn r prob much more common than u think.
They will fuck girls when they feel like fucking girls

• Woah
Reactions: Banasura
My lips r superior, my eyelashes r long, my harmony is better. U have zygos and eyes. White features is white features I don’t necessarily believe these are automatic win for u cause of race differences.
Retard, you look worse, stop coping with ur muh "objective beauty" shit. Everyone agrees that he mogs you

Retard, you look worse, stop coping with ur muh "objective beauty" shit. Everyone agrees that he mogs you
My man thinks with his face and a little humza he would be able to slays thousands of foids. LMAO U would be outclassed by every guy, the only one who would be able to compete is me.

you may think it's over for you but it's not because actually it has never began
Me waiting on greycels like u to get bored following me around

My man thinks with his face and a little humza he would be able to slays thousands of foids. LMAO U would be outclassed by every guy, the only one who would be able to compete is me.
Unfathomable amounts of copium

Yeah u have more muscles, am more into the lean look but I wouldn’t let it get to ur head, how tall r u? U should be careful not to look disproportionate and gymcel manlet and yes I dislike the body hair and will shave it the final form is still a wip.
You don't look good as it stands today man, kinda creepy

Are the 9 voters retarted ?

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
You don't look good as it stands today man, kinda creepy
Sorry but different beauty ideals exist, easteners like shrek for some reason while westerners like apollo.

1 looks like a girl, the other is 1 psi bite force away from shattering his jaw due to clenching.

Classic high angled frauding

u get mogged by both
The day you grow the balls to open your profile and post your face in the rateme section is the day your ego and superiority crash through the floor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
The day you grow the balls to open your profile and post your face in the rateme section is the day your ego and superiority crash through the floor
I mogg you by ~0.75 psl you abused mutt

That’s not my point, my point is about proportions. If I were to get bigger muscles it would look disproportional to my height. I am 5 10
what in the cope

• +1
what in the cope
Ik ur proud of the body u have crafted but some people don’t think looking like asta with a mediocre face is all that, maybe if u were 6 foot 3 with a big body it would look godly.

Ik ur proud of the body u have crafted but some people don’t think looking like asta with a mediocre face is all that, maybe if u were 6 foot 3 with a big body it would look godly.
still looks 10x better than an average body lol, also woman are literally attracted to good v tapers, muscles, wide shoulders etc, but I guess that's not what you are trying to appeal to with the cub physique.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
still looks 10x better than an average body lol, also woman are literally attracted to good v tapers, muscles, wide shoulders etc, but I guess that's not what you are trying to appeal to with the cub physique.
It literally simply make u feel very confident irrespective of women or any one else

U get outclassed and look like a cub vs every tyrone on the earth, even tyrones that are fat as fuck dwarf u, the difference between u and I is im a completly different archetpe than u and thus have more appeal, ur competing with people who are more dimorphic and masculine than u, while being niche works more in favor.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
U get outclassed and look like a cub vs every tyrone on the earth, even tyrones that are fat as fuck dwarf u, the difference between u and I is im a completly different archetpe than u and thus have more appeal, ur competing with people who are more dimorphic and masculine than u, while being niche works more in favor.
Astronomical Cope, but hey if it makes you happy.

• +1
oh, no not the 0.5% of the population! Also I am still taller than u lol.

Astronomical Cope, but hey if it makes you happy.
ur mad because its true, idk how old u r but feel inferior when a bigger harier more masculine guy that can throw u around walks past u which is very common, but I look androgynous and I like this archetype, and so do alot of girls.

• JFL
U7CunCn27Sg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
ur mad because its true, idk how old u r but feel inferior when a bigger harier more masculine guy that can throw u around walks past u which is very common, but I look androgynous and I like this archetype, and so do alot of girls.
ye but those people are pretty rare considering I am not small and only getting bigger and those guys are rare in general.