MOG BATTLE @Banasura and @golucky EVERYONE GTFIH

Who mogs

• Total voters
That's not distortion. You have a narrow jaw. The actual mandible body is just tiny but very defined
But its not narrow in the mirror photo lol, it's as wide as my temples

It is short yes, hence why getting bimax. But bigonial isnt relatively that low

ye but those people are pretty rare considering I am not small and only getting bigger and those guys are rare in general.
Also none of those guys have a better v taper than me and in terms of female appeal purely based off bodily appeal I Mog

Not the bigoninal. The actual body. The actual bone from the gonion to the Chin isn't very thick. This guy has same bigonial if not more narrow but his mandible body is huge
Screenshot 20230826 070125 YouTube

There's a other guy who's a model ik and his jaw bone is so thick you can see the entire outline of his bone from the side jfl

Not the bigoninal. The actual body. The actual bone from the gonion to the Chin isn't very thick. This guy has same bigonial if not more narrow but his mandible body is hugeView attachment 2401197
There's a other guy who's a model ik and his jaw bone is so thick you can see the entire outline of his bone from the side jfl
I see

What can be done? Tren seems to work lmao

He's quote recessed and his jaw isn't any taller than yours
63555201 1bdc7b4be7227d339c41102a2a4a6556

I see

What can be done? Tren seems to work lmao
I think a chin wing osteotomy would be the best way to go. Idk about fillers because you could easily get a funky bloated look as you can't inject deep on the bone in that area and I don't know how implants would be designed for this

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 32529
I think a chin wing osteotomy would be the best way to go. Idk about fillers because you could easily get a funky bloated look as you can't inject deep on the bone in that area and I don't know how implants would be designed for this

Tbh bimax seems much more necessary for me. I dont mind having a narrow chin, thats part of why it's very defined, angle from bigonial to chin is much steeper giving it the V shape. The rest of my face isn't dimorphic enough for a classic jock chin

Tbh bimax seems much more necessary for me. I dont mind having a narrow chin, thats part of why it's very defined, angle from bigonial to chin is much steeper giving it the V shape. The rest of my face isn't dimorphic enough for a classic jock chin
I think a chin wing would benefit you more because you're not birdcel and you'll get a wider more projected chin with a better mandible body
more mandible height in which it doesn't look like you have SFS to any degree. However @RealSurgerymax would be a better consult

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Okay thank you will consider 🙏🏻

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Blackgymmax
I think a chin wing would benefit you more because you're not birdcel and you'll get a wider more projected chin with a better mandible body.
more mandible height in which it doesn't look like you have SFS to any degree wont benefit you too much I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
I think a chin wing would benefit you more because you're not birdcel and you'll get a wider more projected chin with a better mandible body
more mandible height in which it doesn't look like you have SFS to any degree. However @RealSurgerymax would be a better consult
Last thing

What do you think of my physique

2 years training 5'11

Attachments

• PXL_20230418_211515228.jpg
    PXL_20230418_211515228.jpg
    660.6 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20230418_203532823~4.jpg
    PXL_20230418_203532823~4.jpg
    806.7 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20230503_201153129~4.jpg
    PXL_20230503_201153129~4.jpg