Mog Battle Between Autistic Currycels, Paki and Bangladeshi subhuman, Me vs @justinzyan, Who Mogs? (NO HATE)

Which South Asian subhuman incel mogs in terms of PSL, Looking Autistic, and Testosterone/Masc

• Total voters
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Over for both of us suhumans but
who mogs in terms of psl, looking autistic, and masculinity: please explain why.

Me, Bangladeshicel

@justinzayn Pakicel

img-1-jpg.1462725

I see 0% Iranic, turkic or central asian DNA

!00% curry and 100% over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member and Deleted member 15099
Bottom is better top looks high body fat, ungroomed, non NT

He hasnt even done looksmin of any kind

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
over for both but justin mogs due to hollow cheek frod

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16275 and Hueless
I mog both

• Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I am so fucking tired of seeing posts by both of you man. Legit the two worst users on this site apart from @inferiorpispot234 (and even he's not as annoying as you two, he's just got no values)

@justinzayn making the most useless fucking pheno thread ive ever seen in my life Breaking bad chemistry

@Zer0/∞ pressing the 'create thread' button in ratings to upload the same three pics from when he was 15 where he looked 3psl instead of 2.5psl

Z2AN

Both of your threads are worthless wastes of space on my phone screen that could have been occupied by an @ForeverRecession thread.

Breaking 144f4a 5441984

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, FailedNormieManlet, Preoximerianas and 4 others
@justinzayn and @Zer0/∞ are shit users what did @inferiorpispot234 do tho?
Nothing tbh I just pretend to hate him as a bit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Preoximerianas and ✿👍col
@justinzayn and @Zer0/∞ are shit users what did @inferiorpispot234 do tho?

@Zer0/∞ pressing the 'create thread' button in ratings to upload the same three pics from when he was 15 where he looked 3psl instead of 2.5psl

View attachment 1518405
@justinzayn has very low T, testosterone of a 14 year old: wouldn’t be a fair comparison of me to use most recent pics of me.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
@justinzayn has very low T, testosterone of a 14 year old: wouldn’t be a fair comparison of me to use most recent pics of me.
Show ignored content

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
I am so fucking tired of seeing posts by both of you man. Legit the two worst users on this site apart from @inferiorpispot234 (and even he's not as annoying as you two, he's just got no values)

@justinzayn making the most useless fucking pheno thread ive ever seen in my life View attachment 1518397

View attachment 1518405

Both of your threads are worthless wastes of space on my phone screen that could have been occupied by an @ForeverRecession thread.

View attachment 1518409

Finally someone says it, these threads are cancer.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 16346
reminder this guy @
15674.jpg

@
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet is monogolid rice bangladeshi ,bangladeshi are not south asian they r a mix of south asian/indic n southeast asian/rice
this is the most dominant phenotype of bangladesh
eastbrachidm-jpg.1475393

portrait-bangladeshi-man_53876-84050-jpg.1475400

this bangleshi phenotype is a mix of south asian/INDID and southeast asian/rice which is typical for bangladeshi,west bengal,nepal etc

BLAME YOUR MONOGOLID GENES @
1900.jpg

@
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet n stop caling urself south asian

dont give him attention

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 17217