Mog Battle For GOAT Zygos/Hollow Cheeks

Much mogs?

• Total voters
Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
I believe these are all the moggers above 6.5 PSL who have exceptional zygo projection and cheek hollows. Ballou mogs for me seeing how he's the only one with deep canine fossae hollows, just look too unreal and unique.

Tyson Ballou
26ddc37c24e7f40332260e8883706d9a
Dolce gabbana perfume tyson ballou

Eriksen
Andreas Eriksen David Urbanke 01 620x930

Vito Basso
Tumblr oz0lfwTbPK1uchyxlo1 1280
VICTOR Magazine 1 1

Guessoum
C2QxmUkWgAAhuj2
Actor oussama guessoum 96328 large

Drago
600x600
C0990a9cbdc8672786ab6351aa7c465e   argentina

@StrangerDanger @VicMackey @Xangsane @Preston @AscendingHero @Biiyo03 @Anstrum95 @bwrauycnee @justadude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Constantin Denis, StrangerDanger and 3 others
Guessoum uber mogger

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Constantin Denis, ✿👍col and 4 others
tyson and guess guy have the best ones

Cage at having a zygo battle and not including Ramirez
38FC63D1 4879 4B53 801F 2BA5AEB071B4

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, BrahminBoss, Beastchodecode and 13 others
Ballou mogs overall but eriksen's zygos are unmatched hollow cheekwise imo.

Opry's low mass, highset zygos are my personal favourite tho. Looks super tight and angular

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, tyronelite, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
All 4 need to shave their head and wear a chain @Pakicel

Opry's low mass, highset zygos are my personal favourite tho. Looks super tight and angular
O'Pry's are shit. Not enough prominence and virtually invisible outside of modeling photoshoots and runways.

Eriksen has the best highest zygo's in the world. Incredible mass.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
O'Pry's are shit. Not enough prominence and virtually invisible outside of modeling photoshoots and runways.

Eriksen has the best highest zygo's in the world. Incredible mass.
Theyre great imo cuz of the orbital shape but Eriksen does indeed mog. Eriksen would be hexum tier with better colouring, mouth and a less uncanny medial canthus

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Kroker and Frank Jack
I believe these are all the moggers above 6.5 PSL who have exceptional zygo projection and cheek hollows. Ballou mogs for me seeing how he's the only one with deep canine fossae hollows, just look too unreal and unique.

Tyson Ballou
View attachment 1562498View attachment 1562499

Eriksen
View attachment 1562500View attachment 1562501

Vito Basso
View attachment 1562502View attachment 1562504

Guessoum
View attachment 1562505View attachment 1562506

Drago
View attachment 1562508View attachment 1562509

@StrangerDanger @VicMackey @Xangsane @Preston @AscendingHero @Biiyo03 @Anstrum95 @bwrauycnee @justadude
Where is Michael Yerger the lateral zygomatic projection god ? :lul:

D1JtU5LU4AAbVKD

Michael Yerger as seen while taking a shirtless selfie in Los Angeles California in July 2020

AGENCY Michael Yerger LA Models 2020 wwwimageamplifiedcom Image Amplified1 thumb

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 14160
All frauded photos, use candids

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Constantin Denis, tyronelite and 1 other person
@Ethereal nafri bvll Guessoum BTFOs all beanercels

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member and 2 others

Tyson Ballou
View attachment 1562498View attachment 1562499

Eriksen
View attachment 1562500View attachment 1562501

Vito Basso
View attachment 1562502View attachment 1562504

Guessoum
View attachment 1562505View attachment 1562506

Drago
View attachment 1562508View attachment 1562509

A zygo battle without Dulatov, Max, Ramirez and Zidane, wtf OP?
Insane gigachad omega zygomatic arch islam dutov some boxer i think
Richard ramirez in motion insane
Richad ramirez frowning in motion insane 2
Ramire in motion godly zygos

Even Meeks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Mewton, Biiyo03 and 2 others
His skin tone is ideal tbh. Legit godly health indicators on him
he doesnt have hollow cheeks or anything but his youthful features are out of this world still looks masc as well

im starting to think hollow cheeks arent as good as long as you dont have chubby cheeks ur fine ngl

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 16346
Gonna be legit
meeks hollow cheeks arent aesthetic anymore
he legit looks gaunt because of them, he is skeletonmaxxing rn
Cope.
84E20E1B 7397 4223 8293 F5C3C3688B26

Nigga just looks more tired (he a full time actor now :forcedsmile:) and somehow more masc but not gaunt lmao

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 14160
he doesnt have hollow cheeks or anything but his youthful features are out of this world still looks masc as well

im starting to think hollow cheeks arent as good as long as you dont have chubby cheeks ur fine ngl
Hollow cheeks always looked shit to me. Idk why ppl here obsess over them, looks uncanny and most girls think they look creepy. Canine fossa looks way better.

Lean jaw + fuller midface is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and volcelfatcel
Hollow cheeks always looked shit to me. Idk why ppl here obsess over them, looks uncanny and most girls think they look creepy. Canine fossa looks way better.

Lean jaw + fuller midface is ideal
yea
i think yerger all hollow cheeks cel because he doesnt look aged yet still looks masc
hard to explain
delon had the same thing going for him

Meeks never looked youthful to begin with tbh!
in his 20s he did and even when he got big
he doesnt now
he just looks fucking old, bald, gaunt, and skeletonmaxxed

Eriksen and guessoum. Could throw in Ruben cortada in there too
Images   2022 02 25T083309424

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and AscendingHero
Fuck that sanitation worker pheno faggot
Who meeks? tbh i just put him in there as a stretch the above examples are giga 1 in a million zygo moggers but no one is addressing them.

His skin tone is ideal tbh. Legit godly health indicators on him
Meeks, Prime Pitt, Thom Strijd, etc all skintone mog imo.

Meeks has underrated zygo's.
View attachment 1562609
Mogger

Cope.
View attachment 1562612
Nigga just looks more tired (he a full time actor now :forcedsmile:) and somehow more masc but not gaunt lmao
His fat pads and youth and health indicators are dropping get carried hard by bones+hat maxxing jfl.

I think he's gotten fillers too, he looks gaunt in alot of recent photos tbh.

Fuck that sanitation worker pheno faggot
Besides I said u gotta be over 6.5 psl to qualify :feelshah:
Im inferring you're talking abt meeks, what have u got against them? Regardless all the examples i posted are 6.5+ plus, at least in those photos.

his eyes are exaggerated PSL but his bones are absolutely insane
1k NG/dl development T and high pren T
You mean 1500+ ng/dl, insane phenotype and androgenic features, he looks like the dom morph tbh.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Eriksen and guessoum. Could throw in Ruben cortada in there too
View attachment 1562614
Ruben Cortada is an insane underrated top tier med chad. Very underrated on psl. Top tier coloring and dark triad looks, mirin his archetype tbh.

Like most meds very dense thick good hair quality (scalp hair, lashes, brows, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 14561, volcelfatcel and 2 others
His fat pads and youth and health indicators are dropping get carried hard by bones+hat maxxing jfl.

I think he's gotten fillers too, he looks gaunt in alot of recent photos tbh
He is hat frauding because the balding legit looks bad in combination with the lack of eyebrows
he has no lashes
his entire career started with a well placed mugshot with good lighting to focus on his light as fuck eyes.

I really think he is overrated, many other mullatos like brian whittaker mog him HARD

Ruben Cortada is an insane underrated top tier med chad. Very underrated on psl. Top tier coloring and dark triad looks, mirin his archetype tbh.

Like most meds very dense thick good hair quality (scalp hair, lashes, brows, etc)
Looks insane. 7 psl imo. What an eye area.

Ggj 3839321
Index100
4e5a19a7adefe643633ecef5714831fd

Would rather look like him than @StrangerDanger despite that latter being 9.5 trm

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member and 2 others
He is hat frauding because the balding legit looks bad in combination with the lack of eyebrows
he has no lashes
his entire career started with a well placed mugshot with good lighting to focus on his light as fuck eyes.

I really think he is overrated, many other mullatos like brian whittaker mog him HARD
Whittaker looks meh in motion but so does meeks. Meeks looks unreal in pics tho but still shit hair all round. Oubre mogs him imo

There isn't a single mulatto that mogs Meeks and especially not that fuckin' dog Whittaker.

Literally average lighting :forcedsmile:
whittaker mogs him hard as fuck keep coping

Whittaker looks meh in motion but so does meeks. Meeks looks unreal in pics tho but still shit hair all round. Oubre mogs him imo
meeks looks unreal in frauded pics, just like every other model in frauded pics

his lack of brows, hair and lashes. His gaunt skeleton look failos him

Looks weird. Creepy lips and shit teeth. Teeth are so underrated here. Irl youre always talking so teeth are extremely important

he looks good bro way better than meeks because of skin, eyebrows alone.

he has no lashes
Yea I agree with this part, i think he has an insane eye shape (wide ipd and wide asf pfl), almond shape pct and pale blue eyes

But his lashes kinda descended/faded recently for some reason

Dense lash line which halos him but tbh, he was never really an eyelash mogger tbqh

I disagree, godly bones, like top tier bones arguably the best exotic skintone you can possible have and unmoggable cloloring. Nah I don't think he's overrated but his halos and bones carry him so hard he doesn't need top tier hair (scalp, lashes, brows) and collagen and fat pads to halo him.

But imagine if he did: Terachadrone

And no, I think he mogs Brian hard tbh.
Insane masc gigachad pic of jeremy meeks
Insane pic of jeremy meeks runway

No cherrypicking (Brian is an insane mogger in his own right tbh)

Brian has softer, more plush soft features (better fat pads, dense brows, exfoliated lips), i mean he's younger, full head of hair.

But Meeks has no progathism, better robust bones, much better skintone, etc. I think Meeks mogs, looks wow in 95% of pics other htan a few cherrypicked ones, whilst you can't say the same about Brian

Thoughts? @VicMackey @Biiyo03 @Preston @alienmaxxer

Both have god tier features and coloring, you literally can't lose with this pheno in 2021, idk how Brian was bullied when he was younger jfl

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 16346
meeks looks unreal in frauded pics, just like every other model in frauded pics

his lack of brows, hair and lashes. His gaunt skeleton look failos him
He looks good in most candids imo, in motion super underwhelming cuz his face is unexpressive without brows.

he looks good bro way better than meeks because of skin, eyebrows alone.

Looks shit to me tbh. Those teeth are terrible. Invisible next to a 5'10 kelly oubre

• Hmm...
Reactions: Biiyo03
Brian is slaying prime white jbs as we speak tho

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
eyebrowless bald alien looking nigga
I'd rather have no brows than Whittaker's autistic brows. Besides Meeks has prominent brows in those pics anyway lmao

So you just gonna pretend you didn't post pics of Whittaker bald? Yeah, you just got a unnecessary hatred towards Meeks like MANY incels do. I understand tho
BA106CE2 75FF 442E 863C 32090615FDF4

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero