Mog Battle For GOAT Zygos/Hollow Cheeks

Much mogs?

• Total voters
Brian is slaying prime white jbs as we speak tho
*Stacies*, not just jbs im usu. against this cope with jbs on this forum especially with the oldcel users lmao

I'd rather have no brows than Whittaker's autistic brows. Besides Meeks has prominent brows in those pics anyway lmao

So you just gonna pretend you didn't post pics of Whittaker bald? Yeah, you just got a unnecessary hatred towards Meeks like MANY incels do. I understand tho
View attachment 1562638
Whittaker has fantastic brows bruh tf r u talking about. You just dont like how he looks overall, the brows are not the problem

Reminds me of that guy in that one thread who kept on saying tyson ballou looked like an indian with his low hairline and black eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, volcelfatcel and AscendingHero
Nigga is hideous and unharminous asf. Meeks mogs that faggot to hell without even trying
View attachment 1562629View attachment 1562630
He looked godly on that night tbh, mirin red undertones and red lips so fucking hard.

Unmoggable if he had dense hair+good skin on that night tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Brian has softer, more plush soft features (better fat pads, dense brows, exfoliated lips), i mean he's younger, full head of hair.
this alone puts him way ahead of meeks

meeks just looks too aged
@Frank Jack with his takes again, he looks horrible nowadays looks anemic because of eyebrows, lashes and now is gaunt looking his fatpads are melting
he is coping with fillers as well

That is why Brad Pitt is the goat of aging, similar age as meeks here ~35-37

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16346
Whittaker has fantastic brows bruh tf r u talking about. You just dont like how he looks overall, the brows are not the problem
This, although i do have my biases, I try to be objective af as well as talk abt overall smv and how this can't relate back to us and looksmaxxing.

Whittaker has excellent low trust mogger brows, idk what he's on about tbh.

I personally think it's very unique and add alot of character to his face, especially when he squinches+furrows. Very high mogger bigonial width too.

What a mogger, slightly prognathism tho

Muh bad eyebrows jfl, keep coping. Very thick too

@Frank Jack with his takes again, he looks horrible nowadays looks anemic because of eyebrows, lashes and now is gaunt looking his fatpads are melting

View attachment 1562650
Pitt is such an enigma tbh. He looked meh in his teens-early 20s but then insane from mid-20s to his 40s. A little collagen loss made him look so much more masc and rugged

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and volcelfatcel

Reminds me of that guy in that one thread who kept on saying tyson ballou looked like an indian with his low hairline and black eyes
No Whittaker has autistic brows that look goofy.
he looks horrible nowadays
We aren't comparing nowadays Meeks. We comparing 2014-2018 Meeks. He mogs Whittaker. Get over it.
1645759298529-png.1562650
Meeks mogs Pitt to the grave. There's zero argument for Pitt mogging that wouldn't have to do with "muh hair".

Pitt is such an enigma tbh. He looked meh in his teens-early 20s but then insane from mid-20s to his 40s. A little collagen loss made him look so much more masc and rugged
nah bro pitt looked insane in his teens and early 20s
he looked insane and still looks insane today

No Whittaker has autistic brows that look goofy.
tales his are amazing
We aren'tcomparing nowadays Meeks. We comparing 2014-2018 Meeks. He mogs Whittaker. Get over it.
still doesnt, meeks had 1 good mugshot where all the lighting made his eyes brighter
Meeks mogs Pitt to the grave. There's zero argument for Pitt mogging that wouldn't have to do with "muh hair".
hell no you live in a different universe
Pitt mogs meeks so unbelievably hard and out of this world
it's not even remotely close

meeks had 1 good mugshot where all the lighting made his eyes brighter
Lmao that's not even where his eyes looked the brightest what are you even on?
74B9F687 9B00 44B6 8570 D0CBB3319AD4

Pitt mogs meeks so unbelievably hard and out of this world
it's not even remotely close
Elab.

Browridge - Meeks
Jaw - Meeks
Zygo's - Meeks
Lips - Meeks
Profile - Meeks
Nose - Meeks (imagine losing a nose battle with a negro :forcedsmile:)
Eyes - Meeks
Hollow cheeks - Meeks
More masc - Meeks

Stfu up about Pitt. Meeks mogs that bum ass nigga back up his mother's coochie
5585E6F3 73DE 42C0 B0D7 3C2A7E4604D5

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

View attachment 1562650
Yea I agree with his posts, gigachad will always slay but his youth/health indicators are deteriorating thus limiting his appeal to younger women. And frank has said the same just doesn't want to admit it when it comes to Meeks.

There's a difference between Mogger Hollow Cheeks and Gaunt and sickly, Meeks is more than walking on that fine line

Mogger:

Gaunt:

Tbf gaunt can still look aesthetic at times but in some pics Meeks was walking that line but as his fat pads have dropped and shitty lifestyle only compounding on it and then him turning to fillers, its over tbh.

His hairline has left him too jfl.

This was him borderline gaunt but still very aesthetic but the aging pill has hit hard, still looks very aesthetic here tho

Attachments

• brad-pitt-news-photo-1591818941.jpg
    brad-pitt-news-photo-1591818941.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
  • brad-pitt-6.jpg
    brad-pitt-6.jpg
    727 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Yea I agree with his posts, gigachad will always slay but his youth/health indicators are deteriorating thus limiting his appeal to younger women. And frank has said the same just doesn't want to admit it when it comes to Meeks.

There's a difference between Mogger Hollow Cheeks and Gaunt and sickly, Meeks is more than walking on that fine line

Mogger:
View attachment 1562663View attachment 1562666View attachment 1562668View attachment 1562672View attachment 1562673

Gaunt:
View attachment 1562675View attachment 1562676

Tbf gaunt can still look aesthetic at times but in some pics Meeks was walking that line but as his fat pads have dropped and shitty lifestyle only compounding on it and then him turning to fillers, its over tbh.

This was him borderline gaunt but still very aesthetic but the aging pill has hit hard, still looks very aesthetic here tho
View attachment 1562679
:feelswhy: he's filler coping

• +1

View attachment 1562650
Those pretty features are everything, asian men tend to be more neotenous on avg, it's another reason why Chaundo Tan is aging like an absolute God in his 50s

Imagine looking like this in ur late 50s. Im digressing a bit but this shows the importance of physique tbh.

Soft features and good universal indicators of attractiveness and health and youth is more than half the battle for appealing to a wide audience, young chicks especially.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Biiyo03 and volcelfatcel
Yh ur right acc its just his shit hair back then that made him look worse

View attachment 1562674

Can't believe he spent his prime with shit hair like this
I agree looked moggger with the combover or some form of middle/side part curtains tbh.

I can't believe mewbrah said his overly long hair was ideal. Medium mogs, short can mog if u have a good skull

A mogger splencho with a hairlline like tyson or zayn= The ability to rock any hairstyle or length tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 16346

Mogger:
View attachment 1562663View attachment 1562666View attachment 1562668View attachment 1562672View attachment 1562673

Gaunt:
View attachment 1562675View attachment 1562676

View attachment 1562679
Fuck i can't imagine how gigachads must feel when they descend hard after living as demigods all their life. Makinithappen cried over descending from his 4.2psl prime to 4.1, imagine going from being 7 psl to looking normie like chico did. Would destroy me. I bet hexum roped cuz he noticed his hair going. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Biiyo03, Deleted member and 2 others
Those pretty features are everything, asian men tend to be more neotenous on avg, it's another reason why Chaundo Tan is aging like an absolute God in his 50s
View attachment 1562681View attachment 1562682View attachment 1562683View attachment 1562684View attachment 1562685
Imagine looking like this in ur late 50s. Im digressing a bit but this shows the importance of physique tbh.

Soft features and good universal indicators of attractiveness and health and youth is more than half the battle for appealing to a wide audience, young chicks especially.
I say this again
The pretty boys that truly slay are always masc guys with their collagen peak, great skin and young in their 18-21 just clean shaven with no facial hair

These guys are always gymmaxed and 5’9+ Ideally 6’2+

• +1
Fuck i can't imagine how gigachads must feel when they descend hard after living as demigods all their life. Makinithappen cried over descending from his 4.2psl prime to 4.1, imagine going from being 7 psl to looking normie like chico did. Would destroy me. I bet hexum roped cuz he noticed his hair going. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
It's the same thing with foids, they start acting irrational and doing all type of procedures at they age.

Which is why right after adoloscence, one should be focused on all anti-aging and health maxxing methods as much as possible.

Hexum's hairline went pretty fast tbh, fringe maxxing saved his thirds.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 16346
I agree looked moggger with the combover or some form of middle/side part curtains tbh.

I can't believe mewbrah said his overly long hair was ideal. Medium mogs, short can mog if u have a good skull

A mogger splencho with a hairlline like tyson or zayn= The ability to rock any hairstyle or length tbh
Im very biased in favour of short hair (2-3 inches) on most guys but pitt looked best with the medium length part

Jfl imagine looking like this 2654470 EqheYz VEAM5zhE

• +1
I say this again
The pretty boys that truly slay are always masc guys with their collagen peak, great skin and young in their 18-21 just clean shaven with no facial hair

These guys are always gymmaxed and 5’9+ Ideally 6’2+
Yea the formula are big tall robust skulls and splecho with mogger craniofacial development and bones with ideal phenos and coloring and good indicators of youth and health.

Even more so if they have those "pretty features" (flowing luscious hair, gigastacy morph tier skin, ideal skintone, long lashes and brows, pink luscious lips, etc)

This is the forumla for the widest appeal and aging. Your maesthetic gods essentially, think prime carmack, hexum, welling, etc.

Physique, Frame and Height only add to this halo.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Yea the formula are big tall robust skulls and splecho with mogger craniofacial development and bones with ideal phenos and coloring and good indicators of youth and health.

Even more so if they have those "pretty features" (flowing luscious hair, gigastacy morph tier skin, ideal skintone, long lashes and brows, pink luscious lips, etc)

This is the forumla for the widest appeal and aging. Your maesthetic gods essentially, think prime carmack, hexum, welling, etc.

Physique, Frame and Height only add to this halo.
I don’t believe actual pretty boys with tiny ass frames and docile builds would ever slay get women wet.

But the ones that do are always masc guys that are clean shaven in their peak collagen age 18-21

• +1
nah bro pitt looked insane in his teens and early 20s
he looked insane and still looks insane today
View attachment 1562661View attachment 1562662
Looks insane for his age, i think he's filler maxxed and done some minor cosmetic procedures tbh

Lory Hill on youtube has good videos on this, insane aging genes tho, mirin nw o.5-1 hairline at that age.

Dr. Andreas Moritz (obv not that gl and twink) looked like this in his 60s

A health god , if u want to learn abt the human body and how modern lifestlye is cucking you, read his books.

• +1
whaaaaaat?

How on earth is Vito losing this lol.

I don’t believe actual pretty boys with tiny ass frames and docile builds would ever slay get women wet.

But the ones that do are always masc guys that are clean shaven in their peak collagen age 18-21
Prettyboys do slay but on avg it's mostly avg jbs who don't even have tits yet tbh.

Time and Time again it's shown masc guys (masc chads with good indicators of youth/health, not the ogre dudes lmao) are preffered, esp. in ONS and when a women is near ovulation.

SHE WANTS masc chad to dominate her and impregnate her, not some faggy maxxed bitch who paints his nails

Inb4 masc copers and male gaze, maesthetic>>>all.

Prettyboy pill is very legit tho, take what u can from it.

• +1
Looks insane for his age, i think he's filler maxxed and done some minor cosmetic procedures tbh

Lory Hill on youtube has good videos on this, insane aging genes tho, mirin nw o.5-1 hairline at that age.

Dr. Andreas Moritz (obv not that gl and twink) looked like this in his 60s
View attachment 1562698
A health god , if u want to learn abt the human body and how modern lifestlye is cucking you, read his books.
He probably got something fillers maybe who knows
But he is still elite genetically in aging

I’ve never seen a nigga get fillers and look like Pitt

• +1
Prettyboys do slay but on avg it's mostly avg jbs who don't even have tits yet tbh.

Time and Time again it's shown masc guys (masc chads with good indicators of youth/health, not the ogre dudes lmao) are preffered, esp. in ONS and when a women is near ovulation.

SHE WANTS masc chad to dominate her and impregnate her, not some faggy maxxed bitch who paints his nails

*meant to say avg jbs (13-16) simping over them on tiktok.

Good looking dudes slay so inb4 some faggot post hacker with some stacy.

Users here don't seem to realize SMV isn't just only face.

• +1

Pretty boy is better than being ogre like bald bearded or some shit but like masc just blows it out of the water

Miro Cech, prime gandy, prime ballou all mog pretty boys as they actually get women wet they aren’t eye candy to look at

• +1
:feelswhy: he's filler coping
There was even worst pics on lookism, i think @forevergymcelling , but i didn't save em.

He's descneded hard and the slightly hair he had and hairline has left him. Legit no soft features, bone density lowering so coping with fillers. He's overfilling too, his masseters look bulky af nowadays.

It's over, he's avg frame wise and voice wise. 6 foot isn't enough and he's no longer gigachad, still chad but descended imo.

He still kinda looks aesthetic but just off (gaunt) in pics nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Pretty boy is better than being ogre like bald bearded or some shit but like masc just blows it out of the water

Miro Cech, prime gandy, prime ballou all mog pretty boys as they actually get women wet they aren’t eye candy to look at
Yea basically this.

Ideal is being a prettyboy and aging into a maesthetic god like paul walker and pitt.

Imagine having prettyboy soft feautres on lundrogens skull.......

Prime Ballou, Prime Maher=Gods on Earth tbh

• +1

JFL imagine looking like prime carmack, cech, gandy all these high tier chads/gigachads esp. in an era where chadsexuality is only on the rise.

Life on a different planet tbh

• +1
Ballou is overrated. Chadlite on a good day.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Kroker, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
7psl mogger bruce wayne pheno let the gentile jew greycel jfl cope

Ultimate Ballou post: https://looksmax.org/threads/tyson-ballou-vs-vito-basso.445525/#post-7353817

Would be god tier aesthetics with light eyes+long lashes

Arguuably best eyebrows of all time too+mogger tall skull.

Just ignore him sometimes, wild takes like frank jack jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
@volcelfatcel Yeah that's what I thought nigga. I eviscerated Pitt. Meeks mogs brutally bone and coloring wise. Only things you can say that Pitt mogs Meeks in is hair and that's it. Unless you wanna be racist :forcedsmile:

Now You can prefer Pitt but objectively Meeks mogs hard. Not a debate.

All 4 get cucked hard by natives like Ramirez

zero point arguing youre too biased to meeks who looks like an aged uncanny alien
@volcelfatcel Yeah that's what I thought nigga. I eviscerated Pitt. Meeks mogs brutally bone and coloring wise. Only things you can say that Pitt mogs Meeks in is hair and that's it. Unless you wanna be racist :forcedsmile:

Now You can prefer Pitt but objectively Meeks mogs hard. Not a debate.

• +1
zero point arguing youre too biased to meeks who looks like an aged uncanny alien
Copium. You just can't refute anything I said. I understand ♥️

@Anstrum95 why jfl react nigga :soy:
Joe Pesci Goodfellas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Guessom has the best hollow cheeks. Overall, the Gigachad, Hernan Drago mogs everyone.

• +1
  • WTF
I believe these are all the moggers above 6.5 PSL who have exceptional zygo projection and cheek hollows. Ballou mogs for me seeing how he's the only one with deep canine fossae hollows, just look too unreal and unique.

Tyson Ballou
View attachment 1562498View attachment 1562499

Eriksen
View attachment 1562500View attachment 1562501

Vito Basso
View attachment 1562502View attachment 1562504

Guessoum
View attachment 1562505View attachment 1562506

Drago
View attachment 1562508View attachment 1562509

@StrangerDanger @VicMackey @Xangsane @Preston @AscendingHero @Biiyo03 @Anstrum95 @bwrauycnee @justadude
Islam dulatov sight management1
dulatov moggs

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
I believe these are all the moggers above 6.5 PSL who have exceptional zygo projection and cheek hollows. Ballou mogs for me seeing how he's the only one with deep canine fossae hollows, just look too unreal and unique.

Tyson Ballou
View attachment 1562498View attachment 1562499

Eriksen
View attachment 1562500View attachment 1562501

Vito Basso
View attachment 1562502View attachment 1562504

Guessoum
View attachment 1562505View attachment 1562506

Drago
View attachment 1562508View attachment 1562509

@StrangerDanger @VicMackey @Xangsane @Preston @AscendingHero @Biiyo03 @Anstrum95 @bwrauycnee @justadude
basso or drago