Mog-Battle ReMatch: @Toth vs 金木研

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
This forum voted Toth cuter than this kid who looks like he could have been in One Direction

If we polled 10,000 jail bait teenage girls do you think more than 100 would vote Toth?

Far too much stupidity on this forum and yes we should take it seriously, because this is supposed to help people, not feed them the BluePill by lying to them because you're friends with them? There is NOTHING MORE BLUE-PILL.

Fbd951ef179795bb6292bbb0b6576774

Screenshot 20200605 034400

Alright I admit some jail-bait teenage girls are gonna find Toth "kinda-cute" but they will find this kid he apparently beat "adorable".

I know because when I was a teenager I was "cute"/ "pretty-boy" and all of that and I say that modestly.

So now what I've done is........

Photo 2020 06 05 21 20 50
Photo 2020 06 05 21 21 17
Photo 2020 06 05 21 21 44

... put it to the test.... 3 screenshots right here...

18-50 year old females

If he wins, I'll make no excuses and call it fair and square. However when you lose, if he wants to narrow the age gap, we can do that also. Unfortunately it doesn't go below 18, which sort of stands in your favour as he looks like he is 14 tops and Toth pass as 17.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso, Gunna, Deleted member 6191 and 11 others
All I did was hit enter without the shift button by mistake it posted LMAO

Fucking hell

Can a moderator edit the title to say Toth's full name

• So Sad
Reactions: toth77
And this is legit done by girls, because I've just removed my photo from adjudication so we will get a REAL perspective now based on the two photos.

Photo 2020 06 05 21 36 28

These leaving comments look 50 to you?

Photo 2020 06 05 21 36 28
Photo 2020 06 05 21 39 48
Photo 2020 06 05 21 40 22
Photo 2020 06 05 21 40 36

Check all 4 screenshots.

Last edited:
  • +1
This forum voted Toth cuter than this kid who looks like he could have been in One Direction

If we polled 10,000 jail bait teenage girls do you think more than 100 would vote Toth?

Far too much stupidity on this forum and yes we should take it seriously, because this is supposed to help people, not feed them the BluePill by lying to them because you're friends with them? There is NOTHING MORE BLUE-PILL.

View attachment 445998
View attachment 445997

Alright I admit some jail-bait teenage girls are gonna find Toth "kinda-cute" but they will find this kid he apparently beat "adorable".

I know because when I was a teenager I was "cute"/ "pretty-boy" and all of that and I say that modestly.

View attachment 446007View attachment 446008View attachment 446010

18-50 year old females

If he wins, I'll make no excuses and call it fair and square. However when you lose, if he wants to narrow the age gap, we can do that also. Unfortunately it doesn't go below 18, which sort of stands in your favour as he looks like he is 14 tops and Toth pass as 17.

Thoth mogs his lower 3rd is better plus he looks whiter

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and toth77
Thoth mogs his lower 3rd is better plus he looks whiter

How about we let the girls decide unless you are gonna come outta the closet?
First vote in.

Photo 2020 06 05 22 32 36

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Limbo, BigNigga69 and 1 other person
jfl by choosing this guy over toth

Sorry?

It is my own account.

I am not allowed to vote on my pictures.

The system picks it up as my pictures and asking girls which one they feel I look more attractive in

So how can I vote?

• +1
Sorry?

It is my own account.

I am not allowed to vote on my pictures.

The system picks it up as my pictures and asking girls which one they feel I look more attractive in

So how can I vote?
show us more votes , one could be ur second phone or smtng

• +1
show us more votes , one could be ur second phone or smtng

It takes time for girls to vote.

I need to earn Karma by voting on other girls.

If you look at my screenshot you can see that my karma is at 90%

Why would I cheat this if I truly believed the other kid was better looking?

I don't hate Toth. He is a likeable kid, even if highly irritating. He is like a little bro to me.
They will show us ALL voters and their identities, once we reach 8 votes minimum

Photo 2020 06 05 22 49 43

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: far336 and toth77

No bro.

This isn't PhotoFeeler.

This is Pickerr.

PhotoFeeler is flawed, heavily and rates the quality of the photographs, whether smiling or not.

Pickerr is more based PURELY on looks. Didn't you read the comments about me being cute, handsome, uncomfortable etc?

This is MUCH more accurate than PhotoFeeler but I know you are now trying to make everyone think they are the same thing.

• +1
We all know toth is gonna win there’s no point in making this thread

• Love it
it probably has the same issue - the girls have no incentive to be truthful. this is why tinder experiments are the best way to go.

PhotoFeeler clearly illustrates what they want from the people that vote and that is for the voters to vote on the quality of the photograph. Whether it's too close, whether the person looks trustworthy, whether they look too intense etc etc etc.

Pickerr is much different as it's all looks. Download the app for yourself and try it with a model that isn't famous. Actually just use a chad-lite guy next door and I bet you it will get a high rating.... Download it "Pickerr" on the app store. Anroid, dunno if it's available on iPhones too. May be. Should be.

I will post my PHOTOFEELER shit after 28 votes.

646dd067e07c9b689de121c3d52c1b6c 1

5bb70bcb742ee090cdbf01fb03529093

Bff8ec4df97bdccddbeebaa366d15231

As you can decipher from the "notes" which they allow as "feedback" the women on PhotoFeeler vote on expression and photo quality. They probably also vote down when they know the picture is a fake and of a model. Chico has 1,7 million followers on Instagram.

Pickerr is completely different and the audience is also more between 18 and 36 (Gen Z & Millennials) Whereas PhotoFeeler is diverse and I allowed Gen Xers (Just below Boomers) to rate me on PhotoFeeler.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Entschuldigung, toth77 and 1 other person
are you posting the results to the votes?

• +1
And this is legit done by girls, because I've just removed my photo from adjudication so we will get a REAL perspective now based on the two photos.

View attachment 446020

These leaving comments look 50 to you?

View attachment 446029View attachment 446035View attachment 446040View attachment 446042

Check all 4 screenshots.
Fucking life fuel
Dude......I literally don't feel bad anymore

Holy shit

Thank you for doing this
Fucking life fuel

Holy shit

Thank you for doing this
You can also use my photo where I'm opening my eyes wide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
both gigachads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
You got the results?

• +1
Fucking life fuel

Holy shit

Thank you for doing this

You can also use my photo where I'm opening my eyes wide
I'm waiting for results
I'm so excited for real ratings
You got the results?
No......I've been trying to do pick up and I got two girls # and insta and one of them look's really hot
I'm waiting for results
I'm so excited for real ratings

No......I've been trying to do pick up and I got two girls # and insta and one of them look's really hot
I just have a lot of hope that i get good votes
Screenshot 2020 06 06 01 34 32 1
Screenshot 2020 06 06 01 34 40 1
Screenshot 2020 06 06 01 34 51 1

Foid that is talking to me rn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and JackSparrow
holy fuck that asian guy needs to leanmaxx ASAP. you cant afford to have a bloated face with those kid-eyes
i can already tell his side profile looks utter shit because of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939, toth77, SteveRogers and 1 other person
holy fuck that asian guy needs to leanmaxx ASAP. you cant afford to have a bloated face with those kid-eyes
He’s anime maxxing

• +1

Do you even REALISE how much potential he has? Lol
Oh and 2-0 to the chink boy

Screenshot 20200606 100036 comcontivatepickerr dating apps

• +1
Toth would mog irl he’s 6’3

• Love it
i got

1 no
6 somewhat
3 yes
2 very

i got

1 no
6 somewhat
3 yes
2 very

Need 50 votes before you can call accuracy, but again PhotoFeeler is voting the quality of the picture. If you're hot it helps tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6939
photofeeler works perfect imo. AI banned me after my ratings on women

Screenshot 39

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: deer and TheEndHasNoEnd
photofeeler works perfect imo. AI banned me after my ratings on women

View attachment 446810

Yeah obviously if you vote low on everyone then their AI will pick up you're not a real voter and ban you from voting any longer.

It bans for a couple of hours and gives you another chance to take it seriously.
But you're hiding how many votes that is after. That#s like 2 votes, you can tell as there are zero notes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
What site?

Use Pickerr from the app store using your smartphone

If you wanna use PhotoFeeler then type that into Google and upload a photo

Pickerr is more accurate though.

Oh!

Look at that! It's 3-0 to anime boy

Screenshot 20200606 191459 comcontivatepickerr dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939 and toth77
@toth mogs IRL Lens disortion destroys him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
Have you seen either boy in real life you illogical idiot?
lens distortion affects toth more because of his big skull making it seem more narrow. the other guy has a "wide" short skull for which lens distortion doesnt affect him as much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and toth77
lens distortion affects toth more because of his big skull making it seem more narrow. the other guy has a "wide" short skull for which lens distortion doesnt affect him as much.

How do you know if you have nothing to compare him him in pictures? As you've never seen him in real life, right? Or am I wrong and can you just visualise what Toth looks in real life, based on the square root of nothing?

Why did Toth beat this kid in a mog battle, when it's only based on photos, yet lens distortion is what fucks him?

• JFL
It's very obvious why this is the case.

What happens when you take a selfie? Lens distortion. What does lens distortion do?
- Increases your IPD
- Increases your midface length
- Increases the size of the most projecting thing (your nose).

Jordan Barrett has a low IPD, extremely compact midface, and a very small nose. This is why he looks good in selfies.

313579-1a609dd7adfe0503c63a2aa6b0a65353.jpg
e33f0080c81e66099fb3796256317e3d.png

This is very interesting tbh.

I now understand why lens distortion fucks me, however that video you posted of Toth doesn't show him at all clearly and I'm not sure how a video would differ from a picture, as both are still under the scrutiny of a lens which can distort the face. Correct?

313579-1a609dd7adfe0503c63a2aa6b0a65353.jpg
e33f0080c81e66099fb3796256317e3d.png

View attachment 447873View attachment 447874
here is a video of toth77
if i remember correctly he also have posted some non distorted pics... @ him for me
my least lens distorted video tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
This is very interesting tbh.

I now understand why lens distortion fucks me, however that video you posted of Toth doesn't show him at all clearly and I'm not sure how a video would differ from a picture, as both are still under the scrutiny of a lens which can distort the face. Correct?
idk tbh. But its from the back lens and some meters away so i assume toth skull is a little wider but its more accurate than the selfies

• +1
idk tbh. But its from the back lens and some meters away so i assume toth skull is a little wider but its more accurate than the selfies

It's certainly more accurate than selfies, but still not the 3D of reality. Which is why rating people looks through photos is almost pointless. I'll admit.
And videos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
This is precisely why incels shouldn't rate other guy's looks, as they don't know what females find attractive from having not been with any.

5-0 Anime boy. Surely this can't be right? What are the excuses I wonder?

Screenshot 20200607 104706 comcontivatepickerr dating apps

• +1
6-0 Anime boy

Screenshot 20200607 130038 comcontivatepickerr dating apps

• +1
The video doesn't even show his face from the same angle you fucking retard.
Oh wait, yes it does.

check out this giga slayer

Fasegasegaega

• JFL
Wow Toth gotta vote.

Did someone create a profile on picker and class themselves as a woman? ROFL

7-1 to Anime boy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200607_170843_com.contivate.pickerr_dating_apps.jpg
    Screenshot_20200607_170843_com.contivate.pickerr_dating_apps.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 39
  • +1

View attachment 445998
View attachment 445997

18-50 year old females

The nordic mogs in terms of bones.

True @toth77 has a longer mid face but has nasal region doesn't seem as flat added to that his gonial is more angular rather than rounded.

Thoths chin is also more projecting more common in the caucasian.

His maxilla is also more laterally projected added to that it's more forward grown despite his down wards growth so far i don't see much wrong with the nordics bones his main issue is lateral skull length but that's unfixable and the long mid face.

The nordic mogs ngl i'm not even being biased at this point just look at the maxilla region it's not as flat.

• +1
OK so the girls on the right are the ones that voted for Anime kid and the girl on the left is the one that voted for Toth.

I guess girl on the left is thinking about looksmatch and doesn't wanna get cheated on

Screenshot 20200607 174919 comcontivatepickerr dating apps

• +1

View attachment 445998
View attachment 445997

18-50 year old females

Sorry toth, ill go for the blue eyes contrast dark triadboy. He just needs to beardfraud and will be considered gl in a few years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and toth77