Mog-Battle ReMatch: @Toth vs 金木研

Fbd951ef179795bb6292bb
170px Sea sami man

Reminds me of ths sami laplander guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and toth77
Toths pic has lens distortion and isnt even his better pic.

Non-natural lighting too.
IRL both would do good, but toth unironically would do better. Midface isnt additonally as long as in that pic as you can see from the other less distorted pics.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dinger557, Deleted member 5746 and toth77
Toths pic has lens distortion and isnt even his better pic.

Non-natural lighting too.
IRL both would do good, but toth unironically would do better. Midface isnt additonally as long as in that pic as you can see from the other less distorted pics.

Dude fuck off you're not even a chick.

This is a thread on a female's opinion, not some fucking socially awkward bum's.
Screenshot 20200607 201026 comcontivatepickerr dating apps

Update is 7-2 Anime kid now

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Dude fuck off you're not even a chick.

This is a thread on a female's opinion, not some fucking socially awkward bum's.
Bro jfl why tf you mad at me?
I just stated the obvious? Toth's pic isn't his best pic. and from what I saw of the anime boy its his best one?
Additonally, not socially awkward so kys hurt my feelings.
Out of all toths pics why this one

• Love it
Reactions: toth77
Bro jfl why tf you mad at me?
I just stated the obvious? Toth's pic isn't his best pic. and from what I saw of the anime boy its his best one?
Additonally, not socially awkward so kys hurt my feelings.
Out of all toths pics why this one

You're not stating the fucking obvious you boring spastic. Who the fuck says that's the obvious?

Fucking dickheads like you think that everybody thinks the same and there is a one word answer for everything to things like this.

Fuck off and get out from the thread. This is based on a girl's opinion, NOT YOURS. You're a guy and not only that, you have no knowledge of what makes a man's face aesthetically pleasing. NONE INFACT.

Show me a better Toth pic? Not from the side, only front-view. They're all the same. The kid murders him dense losers like you can't accept it. Your little brain probably think Toth beats him because his face is more boney lol. Hello? Retard in the building.

He chose this pic to mog battle with the Anime kid the first time and the forum stupidly gave him the W. The forum of teenage boys might I add. Honestly get out of their thread. This is a battle between them with females deciding who takes it.
The two girls that voted for you Re on the left Toth.

Screenshot 20200607 201153 comcontivatepickerr dating apps

Do me
and my brother

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6191
You're not stating the fucking obvious you boring spastic. Who the fuck says that's the obvious?

Fucking dickheads like you think that everybody thinks the same and there is a one word answer for everything to things like this.

Fuck off and get out from the thread. This is based on a girl's opinion, NOT YOURS. You're a guy and not only that, you have no knowledge of what makes a man's face aesthetically pleasing. NONE INFACT.

Show me a better Toth pic? Not from the side, only front-view. They're all the same. The kid murders him dense losers like you can't accept it. Your little brain probably think Toth beats him because his face is more boney lol. Hello? Retard in the building.

He chose this pic to mog battle with the Anime kid the first time and the forum stupidly gave him the W. The forum of teenage boys might I add. Honestly get out of their thread. This is a battle between them with females deciding who takes it.
GENUINE anger BRO WHY ARE YOU ANGRY RELAX

I just said the pic isn't toths best pic. And IRL literally seen guys like animeboy and they don't do as well some1 like toth. Why're you so defensive of me saying something?

Whether or not he used that pic is besides the point; I said it isn't toths best pic, now explain why're you angry at me for no reason bro?
I get your close-ish with animeboy but doesn't mean you take a comment this angrily.

Relax!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and toth77
GENUINE anger BRO WHY ARE YOU ANGRY RELAX

I just said the pic isn't toths best pic. And IRL literally seen guys like animeboy and they don't do as well some1 like toth. Why're you so defensive of me saying something?

Whether or not he used that pic is besides the point; I said it isn't toths best pic, now explain why're you angry at me for no reason bro?
I get your close-ish with animeboy but doesn't mean you take a comment this angrily.

Relax!

OK just stop ruining the thread pls and leave

It's females

You';re talking shit

Toth looks the teenage boy same in every front pic

OK just stop ruining the thread pls and leave

It's females

You';re talking shit

Toth looks the teenage boy same in every front pic
How am I ruining the thread? I'm allowed to comment and say something about this. I'm literally not talking shit? I said what I've seen IRL in HS which I am in, with people like toth and people like animeboy?
Sure your apps results may differ, doesn't change the fact that what your showing is a specific amount like mine will be. It'll be different but I'm reporting on what I seen.
Btw never said animeboy is unattractive by any means, I just said toth would do better IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488, far336 and toth77
How am I ruining the thread? I'm allowed to comment and say something about this. I'm literally not talking shit? I said what I've seen IRL in HS which I am in, with people like toth and people like animeboy?
Sure your apps results may differ, doesn't change the fact that what your showing is a specific amount like mine will be. It'll be different but I'm reporting on what I seen.

Dude stop quoting me you are ruining it because people have to filter through your mediocre posts to get to the updated results.

Stop quoting me and go away pls. You have the entire forum to post on. It's your opinion, good, now peace out.

Dude stop quoting me you are ruining it because people have to filter through your mediocre posts to get to the updated results.

Stop quoting me and go away pls. You have the entire forum to post on. It's your opinion, good, now peace out.
Not hard to scroll through anyways, again anyone can subject their opinions and what they've collectively seen.
No hard feelings, mwah mwah

• +1
foids are virtue signaling whores, who gives a fuck who they SAY they'd rather fuck. You have to look at who they ACTUALLY fuck
And i can guarantee u @toth77 fucks the shit out of that chinkcel
(fucks = fuck mogs)

• JFL
Photo 2020 06 08 12 34 13

It's 8-2 Anime boy.

Me looking if I'm surprised

303b1326bfd57c7217e0eb2cf2188564 2 1

If doesn't prove that eye-area rules, then I don't know what will. Even if Anime boy has better lower third too. IMO.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: toth77 and JackSparrow
Kinda want proof the asian lad is 6”2.

• +1
Reactions: toth77 and Deleted member 6908
These are not the best pics of Toth whereas these are probably the best pics of 金木研

It's the pic Toth used in other battles.

If you seriously think the Anime kid wouldn't destroy him with other pics then you are missing something upstairs.

• +1
It's the pic Toth used in other battles.

If you seriously think the Anime kid wouldn't destroy him with other pics then you are missing something upstairs.
Then, Toth is a lower tier normie and nothing more than that. Most of the White kids and teenagers that i have encountered will mog Toth to the dust. Also 金木研 is a high tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939, Deleted member 6341, toth77 and 1 other person
Then, Toth is a lower tier normie and nothing more than that. Most of the White kids and teenagers that i have encountered will mog Toth to the dust. Also 金木研 is a high tier normie.

Thank you very much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939 and toth77
wait op thinks members here unironically worship toth? jfl tbh

• JFL
  • +1
@MakinItHappen What number of votes does the app count as accurate? How long does it take usually?

• +1
@MakinItHappen What number of votes does the app count as accurate? How long does it take usually?

Dude fuck off pls
10-2 Anime kid
Screenshot 20200608 161129 comcontivatepickerr dating apps

What are your excuses??????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
  • +1
Putting this faggot on block

Screenshot 20200608 203622 comcontivatepickerr dating apps
Screenshot 20200608 203636 comcontivatepickerr dating apps

12-3 Anime boy

• +1
Reactions: far336
and as i thought
younger girls seem to like my looks better

Well:

One 18-24 year olds voted for Toth and nine 18-24 year olds voted for you

Two 25-34 year olds voted for Toth and two 25-34 year olds voted for you

So it's not like he is beating you with fully grown adult women, either.

You just need to gym max and that's it. See how your lower tier pans out.

Well:

One 18-24 year olds voted for Toth and nine 18-24 year olds voted for you

Two 25-34 year olds voted for Toth and two 25-34 year olds voted for you

So it's not like he is beating you with fully grown adult women, either.

You just need to gym max and that's it. See how your lower tier pans out.
yes
and lose fat
if you checked my latest thread on .com you can see that : )

yes
and lose fat
if you checked my latest thread on .com you can see that : )

If you lift weight then your food won't store fat in your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
thats what i wanna do!!

i was doing that and my face was slim but for the past 7 months ive been very sedentary

You'll sort it kid.

Don't waste your pretty-boy eyes.

Screenshot 20200611 112843 comcontivatepickerr dating apps

14-5 to Anime boy

Does Toth accept defeat?

Screenshot 20200611 232933 comcontivatepickerr dating apps

16-5 Anime boy

Give up yet Toth?

@MakinItHappen: your true colors are truly shown here after berating @Dukeys for no reason at all simply because he constructively opposed your opinion. get a hold of yourself you child-bearing dad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, far336, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
lol if u think toth doesnt mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and JackSparrow
  • +1
Toth mogs all humanity

Toth mogs all humanity

Why did girls mostly between the ages of 18 and 24 vote in 17-5 favour of anime boy then?

17-5! Do you realise how brutal that mogging is?

• +1
Why did girls mostly between the ages of 18 and 24 vote in 17-5 favour of anime boy then?

17-5! Do you realise how brutal that mogging is?
There must be some error, Toth mogs prime DiCaprio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
  • +1
Reactions: far336 and inceletto