Mog Battle, Salludon vs Arceus300 (Who would get more women)

who has higher smv/ who would get more white girls.

• Total voters
fucking insane eyebrows legit look drawn on thats how fucking thick they are
the ogre t high set cheekbones, chin, jaw, and hunter eyes.... too

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
proud shitskin is a hard thing to spot nowadays

• Love it
  • +1
I remember seeing many many ethnic slayers. IMO even mulatos with good coloring don't mog the syrian slayer.
smv wise mulatos have their own apeal I agree but that doesn't mog the good looks of other caucausoid ethnics in their eye areas
No one mogs me

• +1
  • +1
well turkic tribes more like

Turkic tribes were just nomadics that got raped by Mongols. So if you got raped by Turkic tribes then you were raped by the Mongols as well.

• +1
prouds me

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Gengar and FatJattMofo
its not a rape chain jfl
It's all about mass rapes. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for that. But we were fortunate enough to have repelled Mongol invasions. All praise to God. It was during the times of the Delhi Sultanate. Jfl, out of all the people the Mongols destroyed, only curries (ruled by Islamic people at the time) held their own. Curries truly are a masterrace of their own.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
It's all about mass rapes. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for that. But we were fortunate enough to have repelled Mongol invasions. All praise to God. It was during the times of the Delhi Sultanate. Jfl, out of all the people the Mongols destroyed, only curries (ruled by Islamic people at the time) held their own. Curries truly are a masterrace of their own.
India is beautiful .

truly genetically blessed.

blessed with knowledge .

and strength

• +1
India is beautiful .

truly genetically blessed.

blessed with knowledge .

and strength
Today's India is very different, unfortunately.

• +1
  • +1
and everybody deserves to die as well
all soul will taste death tbh.
when i say that all deserve to live i was meaning obv that all deserve to suffer hard bc LIFE IS ABOUT SUFFER and COPE of joy

• +1
the british raj can be blaimed for that. and also paki cunt nehru

I meant literally today's India. Modi-led govt is a disaster for every Indian that isn't a hindu brahmin. Nehru was anti-Pakistan, by the way.

• +1
when i say that all deserve to live i was meaning obv that all deserve to suffer hard bc LIFE IS ABOUT SUFFER and COPE of joy
no. humans were not meant to suffer. We are meaant to be happy.

and fuck up prey

• +1
no. humans were not meant to suffer. We are meaant to be happy.

and fuck up prey
i mean which happiness ? it will last less than suffering

• +1
I meant literally today's India. Modi-led govt is a disaster for every Indian that isn't a hindu brahmin. Nehru was anti-Pakistan, by the way.
ded srs? he came up with pakistan tho.

modi is war happy against the pakis and is also not congress . congress is literally evil fuck them
i mean which happiness ? it will last less than suffering
it wont for many

• +1

life is about fucking a wet virgin jb pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 3043
happiness in general.

to be happy

• +1
  • +1
i agree but if you are too much self conscious you can't. you need to stop thinking somehow

family pressure etc
how so?

• +1
ded srs? he came up with pakistan tho.

modi is war happy against the pakis and is also not congress . congress is literally evil fuck them
He may have been pro-separation but that does not equal being pro-new country, either. Also, I don't know what Congress is, but I doubt they're worse than Modi. India is headed for a big economic depression, that is why he's being a warmonger.

• +1
He may have been pro-separation but that does not equal being pro-new country, either. Also, I don't know what Congress is, but I doubt they're worse than Modi. India is headed for a big economic depression, that is why he's being a warmonger.
i dont get how you can get one without the other dude.

also they were.

they did major attacks against sikhs and then did another one once we assassinated their PM
Sikhs*

• +1
think about it this way. salludon is their motivation, their jesus christ

if he cant even SMVmog arcerus in competitoon for young white girls then they truly have 0 hope

their brain forces them to be low IQ as part of survival instinct
Salludon has a beard with a thick mustache he looks much older than he is. Arcbrah looks younger. If Salludon shaved or kept a light stubble he would appeal more to younger women.

• +1
Salludon has a beard with a thick mustache he looks much older than he is. Arcbrah looks younger. If Salludon shaved or kept a light stubble he would appeal more to younger women.
i'd argue that his beard and mustache helps him look better than he actually is. so if anything, he shouldnt shave. and im sure he knows this too, otherwise he would've posted pics of himself where he's clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person

• Love it
  • +1
i'd argue that his beard and mustache helps him look better than he actually is. so if anything, he shouldnt shave. and im sure he knows this too, otherwise he would've posted pics of himself where he's clean shaven
i believe he morphs despite denying it

• +1
this all nice and that, but lemme tell you something: mewing is cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2810, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
He posted his pics with light stubble. But saying arcbrah mogs salludon is a major cope. Most users who voted for him is probably because of his “legend” rep here. Also u saying most people who voted for salludon are ethnic and salludon is their “leader” or whatever doesnt justify anything. One can also say most people who voted for Arcbrah are white and they’re for the white person but that wouldn’t justify anything

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3573
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and FatJattMofo
  • +1