Mog Battle, Salludon vs Arceus300 (Who would get more women)

who has higher smv/ who would get more white girls.

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
you can't tell me this. but nice try

keep crying, jatt. You're a coping curry clinging on to his inane delusions. Salludon is pretty ugly for a Paki. I've seen Pakis that mog him facially, along with having lighter skin.

• +1
Salludon

• +1
keep crying, jatt. You're a coping curry clinging on to his inane delusions. Salludon is pretty ugly for a Paki. I've seen Pakis that mog him facially, along with having lighter skin.
shut up cunt. ive gotten results myself. and im not even gonna show you. ive got max forward growth too
and im not gonna show you. because you are a seething PAKI

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
shut up cunt. ive gotten results myself. and im not even gonna show you. ive got max forward growth too
and im not gonna show you. because you are a seething PAKI

cope, your 'forward' growth is probably a result of puberty. Salludon is basically what happens if a low-tier Paki was given decent bones.

• Woah
  • +1
are ded srs tho? I really doubt youve seen people who mog him

• +1
this thread now has 360 replies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
cope, your 'forward' growth is probably a result of puberty. Salludon is basically what happens if a low-tier Paki was given decent bones.
Cope of the century

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and FatJattMofo
jfl you can't tell me this shit if the only thing I did was mewing. and it initaited at the time of mewing. ive said this before. MEWING is more likely to work than me having a puberty coincidence. especially since it was in a short time period too

• +1
Someone make his tinder with the first pic being that GIF he posted on here, guarantee he would mog everyone here

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3043
and whats a high tier paki huh?

• +1

lose facial fat. make that heavy stubble light. get a better haircut.

lighten skin to original or untanned tone.

get Stroma.

@Salludon

this is how you mog Gandy

• Love it
  • +1
are ded srs tho? I really doubt youve seen people who mog him

I've seen a ton, lmao. The thing is, most Paki women don't go for such men. They go for men with a very light/light skin colour, smooth and delicate skin.

This is what the avg Paki women would go for -- and most top-tier Pakis look like this minus the blue eyes.

Some sort of beard, even if it's a light stubble, is a must.

• +1
I've seen a ton, lmao. The thing is, most Paki women don't go for such men. They go for men with a very light/light skin colour, smooth and delicate skin.

View attachment 161120

This is what the avg Paki women would go for -- and most top-tier Pakis look like this minus the blue eyes.

View attachment 161124

View attachment 161127

aw cmon mate these guys don't mog him we both know Indians and Paki bitches are racist in favorlight skin so this isnt a fair match.

these men have objectively worse eye areas and lower thirds and in general faces

they look more average except from the chai dude. and that dude like I said is coloring halodd

• +1
He posted his pics with light stubble. But saying arcbrah mogs salludon is a major cope. Most users who voted for him is probably because of his “legend” rep here. Also u saying most people who voted for salludon are ethnic and salludon is their “leader” or whatever doesnt justify anything. One can also say most people who voted for Arcbrah are white and they’re for the white person but that wouldn’t justify anything
nah this is more complex then that

the social stigma, ethnic SMV hierarchy favors whites in the dating market. ethnic men want white women. ethnic women want white men. "he's voting for the white bcuz hes white" vs. "he's voting for ethnic bcuz he's ethnic" is not the same argument because of the differences in dating market SMV hierarchy

the thing i noticed with ethnic users. all of them put massive importance on bone structure. like they seem to completely disregard pheno, coloring, harmony etc. and all about these alien protruding bones. it is because they know this is their only chance of overcoming the handicap in the dating market. it is because they know how massively they're handicapped they are (excluding lightskins, mulattos etc, with caucasoid features)

they want to look like this guy. they just envision themselves being this guy, but with ethnic coloring/pheno. muuhhhh big booones, ohh yeaaah. look at my zygos broooo, and that wiiiide chin. iNsAnE bRooooo

but deep down all of them perfectly understand that it's not near as much about bone protrusion and shit, but your overall harmony

arcerus even with his "bloated pizzaface" harmony and pheno mogs salludon to death. this is the reality

i really don't care about how much salludons features and ratios are better. all that matters is the end product

does salludon mog this guy??? (just ignore his status, he's adam levine btw)

obviously he doesn't mog him. "but! but! he has worse eye area and long midface and nct"

i'm sorry, but it's way more complicated than just "muhh bones"

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, oldcell and FatJattMofo

View attachment 161120

View attachment 161124

View attachment 161127

psl wise they don't mog him but they have better pheno/harmony/coloring
ethnic men want white women.
no not all. if u mean western foids

• +1

the social stigma, ethnic SMV hierarchy favors whites in the dating market. ethnic men want white women. ethnic women want white men. "he's voting for the white bcuz hes white" vs. "he's voting for ethnic bcuz he's ethnic" is not the same argument because of the differences in dating market SMV hierarchy

the thing i noticed with ethnic users. all of them put massive importance on bone structure. like they seem to completely disregard pheno, coloring, harmony etc. and all about these alien protruding bones. it is because they know this is their only chance of overcoming the handicap in the dating market. it is because they know how massively they're handicapped they are (excluding lightskins, mulattos etc, with caucasoid features)

they want to look like this guy. they just envision themselves being this guy, but with ethnic coloring/pheno. muuhhhh big booones, ohh yeaaah. look at my zygos broooo, and that wiiiide chin. iNsAnE bRooooo

View attachment 161118

but deep down all of them perfectly understand that it's not near as much about bone protrusion and shit, but your overall harmony

arcerus even with his "bloated pizzaface" harmony and pheno mogs salludon to death. this is the reality

i really don't care about how much salludons features and ratios are better. all that matters is the end product

View attachment 161126

obviously he doesn't mog him. "but! but! he has worse eye area and long midface and nct"

yes salludon mogs adamn levine
with Stroma.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2486
psl wise they don't mog him but they have better pheno/harmony/coloring

no not all. if u mean western foids

'psl' is cope.
aw cmon mate these guys don't mog him we both know Indians and Paki bitches are racist in favorlight skin so this isnt a fair match.

these men have objectively worse eye areas and lower thirds and in general faces

they look more average except from the chai dude. and that dude like I said is coloring halodd

lol, cope. Salludon looks like a menial labourer.

• +1
DOggo

• +1
'psl' is cope.

lol, cope. Salludon looks like a menial labourer.
jfl what? cope man he looks like gandy. call me to pakistan next time you FIND DAVID GANDY PICKING UP STONES IN A MINE SHAFT
AND WORKING TO GET SOME PAKI SLAVE LORD CHAI

:feelskek: :feelskek:

giphy.gif

• +1
  • +1
nvm mahtarm is smth like respect/respectful if i recall well

• +1
COPE, LMAO. He looks the average farmer, except with decent bones. He gets casually mogged, you psl autist.
keep coping you little prey bitch
average farmer dude needs to put on some gay kurta and larp as arab mughal to be considered gl acording to you JFL

• JFL
  • +1
wald mahatrm ? what does it means ? is it.even arab ?
كيا آپ اردو بولتے ہیں؟
keep coping you little prey bitch
average farmer dude needs to put on some gay kurta and larp as arab mughal to be considered gl acording to you JFL

low iq shitskin curry cope.

• +1
  • +1
are you guys gays?

• +1

mogs that bitch boy chai cunt to death

mogs that bitch boy chai cunt to death
كيا آپ اردو بولتے ہیں؟

low iq shitskin curry cope.
low testosterone blind paki cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Walla habibi. Jfl at us he’s out there slaying Stacy Priya and the occasional traveler white whore looking to get a taste of culture while we are arguing over who mogs who.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and FatJattMofo
Walla habibi. Jfl at us he’s out there slaying Stacy Priya and the occasional traveler white whore looking to get a taste of culture while we are arguing over who mogs who.
caged i am jfl

• +1
Tom Holland he guy who plays Lucifer also looks curry it doesn’t stop him from slaying

• +1
Tom Holland he guy who plays Lucifer also looks curry it doesn’t stop him from slaying
I don't think his name is tom holland

• +1

View attachment 161118

View attachment 161126

Dude I never said “muh bones” or any of that stuff. I get what ur saying. Phenotype, coloring is very important. But a psl 6.5 ethnic will mog a 5psl white male. Saying just because Arcbrah is white he’s good looking is saying a psl3.5 white man can mog a 7psl curry. If two people, white and curry are both 5psl then of course the white guy will be at an advantage and more smv. But what ur saying is cope

• +1
There were people even coping that Salludon looked better than Crisick. Literally so out of touch with reality that it’s laughable. He looks like shit. But way above average for an ethnik

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2486
There were people even coping that Salludon looked better than Crisick. Literally so out of touch with reality that it’s laughable. He looks like shit. But way above average for an ethnik
mogs beckfort tbh

• +1
crisck frauding bitchass gets mogged by gandylite with STroma

• +1

View attachment 161118

View attachment 161126

I just realized the thread title is “who can get more white girls” in the voting section. Then yeah I agree with u that Arceus can get more white women as they do prefer white men. But considering all races, Salludon can get more women.

• +1
I just realized the thread title is “who can get more white girls” in the voting section. Then yeah I agree with u that Arceus can get more white women as they do prefer white men. But considering all races, Salludon can get more women.

no even if we consider all races, arceus would still get more women simply because hes white

it is what it is.

• +1
crisck frauding bitchass gets mogged by gandylite with STroma
He’s not getting stroma though. and he’s beard and angle frauding too with his jawline. Crisick is much more universally attractive and it’s reflected irl with all the girls he gets. Crisick is also taller and naturally frame and skull mogs him. Plus he’s not deathnik

There’s really no debate. They’re not even in the same league. I’m not biased either

• JFL
  • +1