Mog battle Zv12 vs Erik ROUND 2

Who mogs facially only

• Zv psl

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Erik psl

Votes: 22 44.9%

• Total voters
yea i mean ppl also think this manlet has insane facial bones and mogs "boneless" delissola :forcedsmile:
View attachment 1840292
just bcuz of some cheek sucking and a sharp gonion. meanwhile his jaw could be 10cm wide

View attachment 1840293

u have mogger bones like tom hopper/brock lesnar and a barett look

my laptop lags
Brock lesner doesn’t have good bones he has roid bloat

This is a bone mogger

I don’t look like barrett though

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex
bruh its jokes i literally was just gaslighting him and everyone else hopped on the bandwagon so i kept going along with it jfl
It’s a dumb gaslight though that makes no sense at all

@Erik-Jón tom hopper is 6'5 so his skull must be huge too, he has flat midface almost 0 definition yet moggers bones. double the mass o mlnrished jokes here

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
It’s just some users with shit bones self projecting imo
ive called you boneless enough that people will see my posts and just assume im serious and also call you boneless

ive started a movement :ogre:

• Hmm...
bruh its jokes i literally was just gaslighting him and everyone else hopped on the bandwagon so i kept going along with it jfl
yea im casually saying i think u look good and like your eye area

• +1
@Erik-Jón tom hopper is 6'5 so his skull must be huge too, he has flat midface almost 0 definition yet moggers bones. double the mass o mlnrished jokes here
Never heard of him tbh

ive called you boneless enough that people will see my posts and just assume im serious and also call you boneless

ive started a movement :ogre:
A bad one:ogre:

The insults will never inflect Damage to my faelid bones

• +1
he is theon's brother in got iirc i noticed his chad skull in resident evil welcome to raccoon city
Theon is a dirty basterd I hate him

Tbh only person I like in got is Jamie Lannister I’d nuke all of India to look like him

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Theon is a dirty basterd I hate him

Tbh only person I like in got is Jamie Lannister I’d nuke all of India to look like him
if ure early in the show u wil prolly like theon much later but that can be considered a spoiler too sry

y jaimy was one of my faves. also tyrion (my fav prob), jon and danny. but in later seasons sansa looks so good :feelscry:

• JFL
he is theon's brother in got iirc i noticed his chad skull in resident evil welcome to raccoon city
Tbh the fact I’ll never look like Jamie Lannister haunts me

• JFL
if ure early in the show u wil prolly like theon much later but that can be considered a spoiler too sry

y jaimy was one of my faves. also tyrion (my fav prob), jon and danny. but in later seasons sansa looks so good :feelscry:
I’m on episode 6, season 4 rn, red wedding surprised me so much

It’s an amazing show, but I know the last season and it ends shit ima just not watch the final season and make up my own ending and wait for the books:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and wollet2

It’s an amazing show, but I know the last season and it ends shit ima just not watch the final season and make up my own ending and wait for the books:ogre:

im binging hard asf rn because I need to watch house of the dragon, I have the got books in my basement ima start reading them tbh

• +1

nah just watch it books prolly end similar and grrmm tries to find a tweak so save the situation

btw i enjoyed the ending but was also 'sentimentally bonded' w the show as well

i got spoiled s1 big death + red wedding by my then hs crush and her friend :feelscry: they got me into it after

• +1
jesus at saying i have a round chin, you really do look like a round faced bloatlord. he mogs you

• JFL
nah just watch it books prolly end similar and grrmm tries to find a tweak so save the situation

btw i enjoyed the ending but was also 'sentimentally bonded' w the show as well

i got spoiled s1 big death + red wedding by my then hs crush and her friend :feelscry: they got me into it after
S1 death was so obvious to me tbh, abs I already knew red wedding was gonna happen that plot line was running stale

• +1

im binging hard asf rn because I need to watch house of the dragon, I have the got books in my basement ima start reading them tbh
season 6 ending is one of the most epic things personally. final scene gives me chills still

i will watch 4the prequel eventually ig but now i dont wanna watch anything esp it

also jon snow sequel inc idk about that i was happy when i found out i hope its not just a cash grab

• +1
season 6 ending is one of the most epic things personally. final scene gives me chills still

i will watch 4the prequel eventually ig but now i dont wanna watch anything esp it

also jon snow sequel inc idk about that i was happy when i found out i hope its not just a cash grab
I don’t like Jon snow:ogre:

Is season 6 ending one man against many :feelswat:

S1 death was so obvious to me tbh, abs I already knew red wedding was gonna happen that plot line was running stale
i got spoilered almost entire show by the internet cuz every important moment went massive on social media. i only watched live the last 2 seasons the others were a catch up. when u finish it ill tell u what i got spoilered . *fk my keyboard*

• +1

Seeing Jamie Lannister makes me seethe

:ogre:I’d kill everyone that wasn’t nordic to look like him

• JFL
i got spoilered almost entire show by the internet cuz every important moment went massive on social media. i only watched live the last 2 seasons the others were a catch up. when u finish it ill tell u what i got spoilered . *fk my keyboard*
That’s why I need to stay up to date with this new show

• +1
I don’t like Jon snow:ogre:

Is season 6 ending one man against many :feelswat:
yes iirc but not last episode so not last scene. i love got tbh

• +1
yes iirc but not last episode so not last scene. i love got tbh
It’s my favourite show of all time but I heard it goes down hill after season 6 bad

• +1
It’s my favourite show of all time but I heard it goes down hill after season 6 bad
its sad bcuz u will go with low expectations. i watched live so enjoyed some of it. but even these 2 seasons have ok moments and final one the 2 important battles ofc. jamie becomes even better, hes a good man

• +1
jesus at saying i have a round chin, you really do look like a round faced bloatlord. he mogs you
Again this is like calling me boneless, if anything @zv1212 look more bloated and has a rounder face

its sad bcuz u will go with low expectations. i watched live so enjoyed some of it. but even these 2 seasons have ok moments and final one the 2 important battles ofc. jamie becomes even better, hes a good man
The winter is so anti climatatc and that little whore kills the ice dude such a shame

• +1
The winter is so anti climatatc and that little whore kills the ice dude such a shame
i dont remember what little whore and ice dude :feelscry:. i watched s4 when i was 17 brutal

• Hmm...
i dont remember what little whore and ice dude :feelscry:. i watched s4 when i was 17 brutal
I’m talking about season 8 winter

• JFL
I’m talking about season 8 winter
jfl u got spoilered the end. i thiought u were talking abt s4

y she does by the moments prior to this and the music are amazing. gots music is masterpiece

• +1
but*

• +1
jfl u got spoilered the end. i thiought u were talking abt s4

y she does by the moments prior to this and the music are amazing. gots music is masterpiece
Idk seems like a shit ending and I always hated that whore, there should have been a massive duel

• JFL
Idk seems like a shit ending and I always hated that whore, there should have been a massive duel
yea jon is basically useless in that fight and was built up for so much

you will also already like theon at that point

but got doesnt end theres the battle for westeros

wish they did 2 seasons for s8, retards

• +1
got doesnt end there, theres the battle for westeros*

• +1
  • So Sad
Brock lesner doesn’t have good bones he has roid bloat

This is a bone mogger
View attachment 1840295View attachment 1840296

I don’t look like barrett though
lastly brock has bones but hes very bloated y. but your example has more bones and better definition. looks tall too

ye you dont look like barett idk why i see a barett look to you sometimes. like those eye only pics you posted. i mean you have a gay alien touch its obvious in your 3/4 vid in your upper maxilla/eye area

• +1
why is there no button for both subhumans?

i hate you 15 year old dumb inbred fucks

• JFL
Why do you hate us
this zv autist because hes a dumb narcy subhuman and you because your 15 year old brain doesnt understand sarcasm and takes jokes too serious. no space for snowflakes here

• JFL
lastly brock has bones but hes very bloated y. but your example has more bones and better definition. looks tall too

ye you dont look like barett idk why i see a barett look to you sometimes. like those eye only pics you posted. i mean you have a gay alien touch its obvious in your 3/4 vid in your upper maxilla/eye area
It’s because I have east baltic eyes but my bone structure and other features are more so dalofaelid

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and subhuman to mtn
@zv1212 mogs if he is the first dude

this zv autist because hes a dumb narcy subhuman and you because your 15 year old brain doesnt understand sarcasm and takes jokes too serious. no space for snowflakes here
Who are you?

• +1
Who are you?
Tbh I have no clue who he is but he keeps barking saying he’s gonna stab my father with a knife because my dad would beat him in the fight

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Gaygymmaxx
Who are you?
someone who has more posts than you, better post/like ratio and registered 3 years before you so fuck off

someone who has more posts than you, better post/like ratio and registered 3 years before you so fuck off
And why should I care about that? Who are you?

• +1
hmm idk tbh
i think Erik-Jon mogs
zv probably looks aspie asfuck in real life

• +1