Mog battle Zv12 vs Erik ROUND 2

Who mogs facially only

• Zv psl

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Erik psl

Votes: 22 44.9%

• Total voters
however boyo this forum isnt my home like it is yours. never posting my face here
its kind of looksmax community to pick up stray indians for shelter. touching tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Erik-Jón
however boyo this forum isnt my home like it is yours. never posting my face here
didnt think so.
I’ve had my dick groped by jb foids against my will
and you've never posted it about it? :unsure:

btw we dont need to fight here we are best yakhis and i am well aware you smv mog me to death. just wanted to get my daily dose of bullying chinks

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
@zv1212 at 5'5 im pretty sure you get bullied by zoomer freshmen highschoolers

• JFL
didnt think so.

and you've never posted it about it? :unsure:

btw we dont need to fight here we are best yakhis and i am well aware you smv mog me to death. just wanted to get my daily dose of bullying chinks
I’ve said this stuff before I’ve never made a thread “bragging” about being raped against my will though, and I’m dead serious degrees of sexual assault are on different levels but I’ve had seriously raped like twice

I’ve said this stuff before I’ve never made a thread “bragging” about being raped against my will though, and I’m dead serious degrees of sexual assault are on different levels but I’ve had seriously raped like twice
maybe they crave aryan bones

why havent you fucked yet? didnt you try to fuck these girls who grabbed ur shmeat?

• JFL
maybe they crave aryan bones

why havent you fucked yet? didnt you try to fuck these girls who grabbed ur shmeat?
Tbh idk why I probably could have but I didn’t like it and I was very dumb

Like to the point a girl started kissing me against my will and said she loved me and wanted to date me but I never talked to her again because I thought it was fake

Or the time I was sick one day and the girl that sat beside me cleaned my whole desk for me and I was to clueless she liked me

And both of these aren’t even that long ago

Tbh idk why I probably could have but I didn’t like it and I was very dumb

Like to the point a girl started kissing me against my will and said she loved me and wanted to date me but I never talked to her again because I thought it was fake

Or the time I was sick one day and the girl that sat beside me cleaned my whole desk for me and I was to clueless she liked me

And both of these aren’t even that long ago

• +1

Funny thing is I wasn’t even leanmaxxed when both of these things happened I give timeline

When these happened I was chubby probably similer bf% I am rn, then over Covid I got really fat because I just eat shit and played call of duty for like 12 hours straight everyday

Then I started getting leanmaxxinf beginning of this year as my new year revolution

Eventually found black pill, knew that shut is real because I got treated way worse fatmaxxed

And I only started to get lean with like less then a month of school left

So now I gotta see how this final year plays out starts next week

8E2785DD 6453 4262 BC4E 223C667117DC

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Erik-Jón
as my new year revolution
:lul:
Eventually found black pill, knew that shut is real because I got treated way worse fatmaxxed

And I only started to get lean with like less then a month of school left

So now I gotta see how this final year plays out starts next week
yakhi you have so much potential. dont waste it. i would murder and suck cock for your genetics dead srs

• JFL

yakhi you have so much potential. dont waste it. i would murder and suck cock for your genetics dead srs
No you wouldn’t I have normie genetics

I’ve had my dick groped by jb foids against my will
tales from the basement + they were 3/10s + ur a narcy + commit suicide

• Hmm...

I have a average ass genetics, I’m not tall or good looking or anything too percentile I’m just an average Icelandic dude

I have a average ass genetics, I’m not tall or good looking or anything too percentile I’m just an average Icelandic dude

• Hmm...
i would looksmax harder than you and roidmax and peak in hs as every man should.

• Hmm...
i would looksmax harder than you and roidmax and peak in hs as every man should.
Mid asf you should just roid max with your also average genetics, no reason to kill and rape to swap average genetics

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Mid asf you should just roid max with your also average genetics, no reason to kill and rape to swap average genetics
i said i would suck dick not rape :ogre:

and i will within a few months probably

• JFL
i said i would suck dick not rape :ogre:

and i will within a few months probably
Your still coping though and are just self hating

bro im 5'6 dont gaslight me motherfucker
I’m not gaslighting shit why would you want my facial base, and If you were me you’d still only be slightly above average for your genetics

bro im 5'6 dont gaslight me motherfucker
Tbh your just alwyas being really self hating take your hgh try to get to a non Manley height and you might me foreva

I’m not gaslighting shit why would you want my facial base, and If you were me you’d still only be slightly above average for your genetics
you would hate yourself if you were me too

• JFL
Not for Indians lol, stop being self hating
im not in india. thats the point

id slay in india tho and im going to visit soon to see granparents. ill fraud being 18 on tinder and fuck some curry hoes after leanmaxxing

they are notorious for hating their own men so a half white fair skinned yakhi would perform well.

• +1
im not in india. thats the point

id slay in india tho and im going to visit soon to see granparents. ill fraud being 18 on tinder and fuck some curry hoes after leanmaxxing

they are notorious for hating their own men so a half white fair skinned yakhi would perform well.
Just stop being self hating we both have normal genetics and that’s fine, if you do well enough there consider moving there permanently tbh

Just stop being self hating we both have normal genetics and that’s fine, if you do well enough there consider moving there permanently tbh
NIGGER IM NOT NORMAL AT 5'6 WHAT THE FUCK

is this revenge for me gaslighting you about being boneless? 😡😡😡

• Hmm...
NIGGER IM NOT NORMAL AT 5'6 WHAT THE FUCK

is this revenge for me gaslighting you about being boneless? 😡😡😡
You were never gaslighting me I have average bones for Flemish, and your height is completely normal for your phenos accept it and move to India and slay hard asf

You were never gaslighting me I have average bones for Flemish, and your height is completely normal for your phenos accept it and move to India and slay hard asf
indian women literally dont count so no

even if i do my plan they will all be 4/10 at most i think indians are really ugly but id still fuck

• +1

even if i do my plan they will all be 4/10 at most i think indians are really ugly but id still fuck
Your coping, people should be with there own

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

If you had my genetics you’d be much worse off

okay stop trolling :lul:

5"11 and white mogs 5"6 and curry
It’s plain simple we both have normie genetics for our phenos it’s fine stop coping

This erik cunt is such jordan barret wannabe

He even tries to adopt his autistic persona.. pulling faces and shit.. its so obvious and emnarrassing... "wowowowowo we have the same pheno.. im a psl god now"

Fucking pathetic kys

• Hmm...
This erik cunt is such jordan barret wannabe

He even tries to adopt his autistic persona.. pulling faces and shit.. its so obvious and emnarrassing... "wowowowowo we have the same pheno.. im a psl god now"

Fucking pathetic kys
501th time of me saying I look nothing like Barrett

lol ive never even heard you mention barret
It’s other people who say it and we don’t even look similer at all

501th time of me saying I look nothing like Barrett
You most definitely dont

But you MOST DEFINITELY think you do

Suck my dick

• Hmm...
You most definitely dont

Suck my dick
No I really don’t think I look like him:feelswhere:

Also your a subhuman curry so stfu dog

You most definitely dont

Suck my dick
he doesnt think that

ive talked to him about phenos for hours he has never mentioned that on his own, only when retards like you claim hes trying to be barret just by existing

• +1
No I really don’t think I look like him:feelswhere:

Also your a subhuman curry so stfu dog
The fact alone that you think that thats actually me says a lot about your iq

Goodbye

• Hmm...
he doesnt think that

ive talked to him about phenos for hours he has never mentioned that on his own, only when retards like you claim hes trying to be barret just by existing
If I get told to barrettmax one more time I’ll kill someone