moggathon

tombradylover

tombradylover

5.5 PSL Persian Incel
@NumbThePain @Alexanderr @Gengar

Guys please unban moggathon. He was one of the better users on the forum who constantly provided entertainment and made the forum better via his trolling and witty insults. It will be a net positive to unban him. Give him one more chance the users on this site are getting fed up with how boring its becoming and he provides funny interactions and entertainment and the mod who banned him (Jason Voorhees) is no longer a mod so its up to you guys to unban a good user. If he pisses off any of u guys then just perma him no questions asked but moggathon never truly did anything wrong guys please. I know you guys probably hate me and are annoying by me but I'm begging you I'm on my hands and knees rn asking politely id even venmo/cashapp u guys if ur willing to unban him the forum NEEDS him guys please.

If you disagree please give me one legit reason why he should remain banned. God bless you guys u guys work hard and do a lot for the forum I'm asking u a massive favor please unban this nigga for sake of the forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: counterintuitive, Gengar, sportsmogger and 12 others
Mods i know ive made a fuss and said mean things before I'm coming to u fully in peace no anger no hatred just wanna talk like adults please tell me why u cant unban him and if its a good reason ill shut the fuck up

@TechnoBoss @Orc @Clavicular @Administrator @Master

Master please bro if u unban him ill venmo or cashup u money dead serious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, GabachoCopium, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
bump man

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, GabachoCopium, truthhurts and 1 other person
#freemoggathontillbackwards

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, GabachoCopium, truthhurts and 1 other person
i thought it was against the rules to make posts on the behalf of banned users

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, iloveboobs, truthhurts and 1 other person
i thought it was against the rules to make posts on the behalf of banned users
im not doing it on his behalf im doing it out of my own volition and will nice try tho snitch bitch

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5., psychomandible, iloveboobs and 4 others
@GabachoCopium im tryna unban ur boy its been too long he deserves to get unbanned

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, watah, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
im not doing it on his behalf im doing it out of my own volition and will nice try tho snitch bitch
don't call me a bitch, and i didin't mean to snitch on you i like you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and tombradylover
not happening he's got 30 warnings and has had many chances.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, psychomandible, sb23 and 9 others
orc bro is he at least temp banned if he didn't do anything perma worthy at least temp ban him not perma

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Bump. Unban by bro @moggathon

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, psychomandible, iloveboobs and 2 others
orc ill venmo u money to unban him bro and if he does even the slightest thing that is against the rules then perma him no questions asked u can temp ban me too. Also i get he send naked gay pics to mods and shit but cmon that's not perma worthy yes its cringe and he shouldn't have done it but he truly shouldn't be perma ban at most a longish temp ban

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
water that he has alts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, alurmo and tombradylover
orc ill venmo u money to unban him bro and if he does even the slightest thing that is against the rules then perma him no questions asked u can temp ban me too. Also i get he send naked gay pics to mods and shit but cmon that's not perma worthy yes its cringe and he shouldn't have done it but he truly shouldn't be perma ban at most a longish temp ban
we've tried this before, there's several notes in his ban history to perm ban him next time he does anything wrong, there's at least 3 instances of this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, ChadL1te, sb23 and 2 others
Mods i know ive made a fuss and said mean things before I'm coming to u fully in peace no anger no hatred just wanna talk like adults please
would've loved to see this tantrum :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Nirvana and tombradylover
we've tried this before, there's several notes in his ban history to perm ban him next time he does anything wrong, there's at least 3 instances of this.
bhai one last time and if he fucks up perman him and ban me too for wasting ur time. Im tryna build some good will here. He wont do any of that bullshit again if i offer myself as apart of this deal. Please bhai

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Nirvana
would've loved to see this tantrum :ROFLMAO:
see what i mean even ppl that hate him cant help but be entertained he was a user that made the forum way more entertaining we need guys like him back. @Blackgymmax too but BGM doxxed while moggathon never did anything too crazy just annoyed mods with naked pics of men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, GabachoCopium and yeeyeeslayer
bhai one last time and if he fucks up perman him and ban me too for wasting ur time. Im tryna build some good will here. He wont do any of that bullshit again if i offer myself as apart of this deal. Please bhai
admin would have to approve of it at this point and I don't think that's gonna happen.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, sb23, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
admin would have to approve of it at this point and I don't think that's gonna happen.
ok thanks for at least responding i respect that alot. Do u know which admin i can talk too?

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and chudlite
Yeah you’re right, eversince moggathon disappeared, this forum has just been lame asf

#freemoggathon

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and tombradylover
see what i mean even ppl that hate him cant help but be entertained he was a user that made the forum way more entertaining we need guys like him back. @Blackgymmax too but BGM doxxed while moggathon never did anything too crazy just annoyed mods with naked pics of men
I liked moggathon,

but im ngl his presence worried me and he always struck me as the type to try and dox and come for you on some real shit,

even tho I fw him the .org streets feel safer without him walking free I can't even lie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, watah, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
I liked moggathon,

but im ngl his presence worried me and I always felt like he was the type to try and dox and come for you on some real shit,

even tho I fw him the .org streets feel safer without him walking free I can't even lie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
he didnt get banned for doxxing tho. He reposted an old photo of jason voorhes that jason himself posted so that's not doxxing. and he sent naked pics of men to mods and they got pissed and permad him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, N1666, Shahnameh and 2 others
I liked moggathon,

but im ngl his presence worried me and he always struck me as the type to try and dox and come for you on some real shit,

The boy has aura :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
he didnt get banned for doxxing tho. He reposted an old photo of jason voorhes that jason himself posted so that's not doxxing.
oh yeah I witnessed this live, I remember it was such a bad picture I was dying of laughter seeing him spam it and watching Jason seethe :lul:
and he sent naked pics of men to mods and they got pissed and permad him
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
what did he do again to get banned?

completely blanking

• +1
Not in 1 million beers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, ChadL1te, sb23 and 3 others
@NumbThePain let me offer u a deal sir.

I know u prob dont like me after the clavicular and framemaxxxer deal, so listen to this.

If you unban moggathon, not only will i send u money if u want (like 20 dollars I'm broke), i will also offer my account as tribute if he fucks up again and wastes ur time. From ur perspective, if u think moggathon is likely to fuck up again and waste ur time this means u get to ban me as well as him for ruining his last chance. That way u eliminate me and moggathon goes back into irrelevance so no harm no foul for u bro. This is a great and fair offer. Please hear it out

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Not in 1 million beers
u fucking niger u urself said u want to unban more old users to make forum great again. Im legit offering myself up as tribute here so if he fucks up u can end me for good. Thats such a fair deal

Last edited:
@Blackgymmax too but BGM doxxed
apparently blackgymmax will for sure be back on the date that Schery joined as poetic justice cuz he got banned on scherys death date

@Gengar even confirmed this and referred to it as poetic justice lol

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, Gengar, psychomandible and 3 others
apparently blackgymmax will for sure be back on the date that Schery joined as poetic justice cuz he got banned on scherys death date

@Gengar even confirmed this and referred to it as poetic justice lol
see and thats fair as fuck. BGM doxxed someone and got permad yet @Gengar is chill and willing to let him back after he does his time. The same should apply to moggathon but the mods wont even let him appeal his ban and have him permad with no shot at parole all because he's retarded and cant contain himself from sending naked nigga pics. BUT I'm offering myself up in exchange for his return this should make it giga fair

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
u fucking niger u urself said u want to unban more old users to make forum great again. Im legit offering myself up as tribute here so if he fucks up u can end me for good. Thats such a fair deal
“Old users” not an annoying clown who added 0 value to anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, ChadL1te, N1666 and 3 others
“Old users” not an annoying clown who added 0 value to anything
he was funny as fuck great troll and great entertainment for the site on offtopic that has to count for something. Everyone on offtopic is not entertaining now and its still just race posts and boring bullshit he started arguments and conflicts that had the site on edge of there seat man

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and Clavicular
nah you would suck a 10 black dicks to get him unbanned with how desperate you seem in this thread :ROFLMAO:
nigga chill i just want this site to be funny and entertaining again. Like we have no decent trolls just racebaiters and doomer posts

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and yeeyeeslayer
nigga chill i just want this site to be funny and entertaining again. Like we have no decent trolls just racebaiters and doomer posts
lmao fair enough

but the fact that you would genuinely pay money to get him unbanned is wild

• JFL
lmao fair enough

but the fact that you would genuinely pay money to get him unbanned is wild
it is tbh but im a fair man ik he gave the mods grief and hell and that isn't ok i don't wanna waste there time I'm tryna be fair plus 20$ is nothing for me ngl

like imagine actually Venmoing money to a get a random incel from across the world unbanned from an incel site ☠️

• JFL
like imagine actually Venmoing money to a get a random incel from across the world unbanned from an incel site ☠️
im simply a real one nigga u can call me dumb but u cant call me a fake nigga fr

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
he was funny as fuck great troll and great entertainment for the site on offtopic that has to count for something. Everyone on offtopic is not entertaining now and its still just race posts and boring bullshit he started arguments and conflicts that had the site on edge of there seat man
Get a hobby nigger

• JFL
Rest in piss to this loser. If you’re his friend or want him unbanned you’re a homo. Straight up.

He did a million things to deserve a perma.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, sb23, ChadL1te and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, psychomandible, sb23 and 2 others