Mogger traits:

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
-Flared, angular gonions

-Concave philtrum due to strong anterior nasal spine and incisor proclination (causes protruding mouth area and insane definition effect when lean)

-Prominent upper maxilla

If you don’t have at least one of these just LDAR

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline, chadintraining, sportsmogger and 26 others
-recessed everything
-downturned features
-5'9" and below
-obese

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diamondbill, j05, humanoidsub7 and 26 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Dr. Bludy and BongMog
protruding mouth is an underrated trait.

ramirez5.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, rooman, Yerico7 and 7 others
I lack flared gonions, imma ldar

• So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing
protruding mouth is an underrated trait.

ramirez5.jpg
Flat lips look disgusting and make you look boring. If you have a big chin like most whites, instead of it going way past your lips, if your incisors tipped forward it would go just up to your lips and look way more aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Dr. Bludy, angelo and 3 others
-Flared, angular gonions

-Concave philtrum due to strong anterior nasal spine and incisor proclination (causes protruding mouth area and insane definition effect when lean)

-Prominent upper maxilla

-neutral but angular gonions(i have big masseters)
-concave philtrum and incisors proclination i have it(i have braces which is pushing my incisors forward) but my short upturned gypsy nigger nose makes my philtrum longer than it is :feelswhy:
-Shit upper maxilla
Should i rope? :feelsez:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and Allornothing
If they’re straight and you have one of the other two you’re good.
I have both other traits but inward gonions, never began although it technically did

• +1
-neutral but angular gonions(i have big masseters)
-concave philtrum and incisors proclination i have it(i have braces which is pushing my incisors forward) but my short upturned gypsy nigger nose makes my philtrum longer than it is :feelswhy:
-Shit upper maxilla
Should i rope? :feelsez:
Yes because of long philtrum. Upturned nose tip doesn’t affect this btw. Out of curiosity: are you sure the braces made your incisors tip out? I wasn’t aware of this.

I have both other traits but inward gonions, never began although it technically did
It means you have insane potential and jaw implants can ascend you.

It means you have insane potential and jaw implants can ascend you.
ramus and gonion implants can make my jaw “PSL chad” but also uncanny, perfect design and revisions are needed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, poopoohead and Allornothing
Nofap streak broken

Yes because of long philtrum. Upturned nose tip doesn’t affect this btw. Out of curiosity: are you sure the braces made your incisors tip out? I wasn’t aware of this.
Mate i have 14mm philtrum is it that big?
My nose tip is upturned and and short so it gives the illusion that my philtrum is longer
Well depends on what ur ortho gives ur best treatment, i had class 2 div 2 where my incisors were inclined towards the palate, i fixed it and now my palate seems bigger and more forward so that s why i have good lips(i used to have flat lips)

• +1
Mate i have 14mm philtrum is it that big?
My nose tip is upturned and and short so it gives the illusion that my philtrum is longer
Well depends on what ur ortho gives ur best treatment, i had class 2 div 2 where my incisors were inclined towards the palate, i fixed it and now my palate seems bigger and more forward so that s why i have good lips(i used to have flat lips)
Luckiest man who ever went to the dentist tbh. Ortho ascended you instead of pulling out teeth and cucking you.

14mm philtrum doesn’t sound long at all and I have an upturned nose tip which doesn’t seem to affect this. Pic would be helpful but maybe your chin is just too short.

Too short Philtrum looks retarded anyways but long Philtrum is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: angelo
ramus and gonion implants can make my jaw “PSL chad” but also uncanny, perfect design and revisions are needed
Only very slight flare is needed really. High flare seems like a gigachad trait so yeah just make sure you’re careful.

Luckiest man who ever went to the dentist tbh. Ortho ascended you instead of pulling out teeth and cucking you.

14mm philtrum doesn’t sound long at all and I have an upturned nose tip which doesn’t seem to affect this. Pic would be helpful but maybe your chin is just too short.
Nah i just told that bitch,it s an she not a he(over) that i dont want my teeth removed as i have 2 missing second premolars on upper palate from birth(over) and i plan to implant new premolars in the missing ones and she told me that s okay she can expand my palate by proclining the incisors and other teeth aswell, now i try to extrusion my molars and she put me on a elastics treatment(not for retractive, which i got scared at first lol) also even if i would ve got retractive it would ve not worked because i got some coil springs to keep my holes open on the missing premolars.
18yo btw

Nah i just told that bitch,it s an she not a he(over) that i dont want my teeth removed as i have 2 missing second premolars on upper palate from birth(over) and i plan to implant new premolars in the missing ones and she told me that s okay she can expand my palate by proclining the incisors and other teeth aswell, now i try to extrusion my molars and she put me on a elastics treatment(not for retractive, which i got scared at first lol) also even if i would ve got retractive it would ve not worked because i got some coil springs to keep my holes open on the missing premolars.
18yo btw
Your other teeth shouldn’t flare out tbh but I’m not sure how this could affect aesthetics. Why do you want your molars displaced? Also mirin’ iq.

Your other teeth shouldn’t flare out tbh but I’m not sure how this could affect aesthetics. Why do you want your molars displaced? Also mirin’ iq.
Nah they are not flaring out, they were retroclined so by proclining them it made them normal how I should ve had them naturally so it s not like flared teeth
My incisors are more forward but not flaring but I actually think little Flaring incisors would give a better smile and a better profile(front profile,3/4 and side profile) and also it will give the support for ur lips which in turn will reduce your philtrum a bit by making ur lips more pronunced so the lips are not that "stretched" and look flat as u have ur incisors retroclined

• Love it
What do u mean by molars displaced?

What does concave philtrum means? Post pic

-Flared, angular gonions

-Prominent upper maxilla

Zygos and browbone>>>>>>>

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BongMog and Allornothing
What does concave philtrum means? Post pic
ur philtrum doesnt look straight flat, it curves
Perfect Lip Projection

Giving this image without actually any lip filler, the first one is a flat philtrum and the second a concave philtrum which looks better and harmonious

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
@HalfGypsyMogger You said you wanted your molars extruded. Wdym.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and HalfGypsyMogger
Wdym by that? You are capped below 5PSL if you don’t have any facial depth.
Flat zygos are a non-issue with a good upper maxilla. Brow ridge is just to look masc so it’s probably the most important bone when you start losing collagen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Wdym by that? You are capped below 5PSL if you don’t have any facial depth.
This is true, i look deformed as I dont have any browridge protrusion and 0 supraorbitals

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Allornothing
these are all easily fixable except for the concave philtrum which i have, thank god or i would have 0 smv literally

the other features tho not only i dont have but are complete shit

• +1
Flat zygos are a non-issue with a good upper maxilla. Brow ridge is just to look masc so it’s probably the most important bone when you start losing collagen.
Zygos stretch the skin out in ways the upper maxilla can’t. I’m not denying the upper maxilla importance, but Zygos and browbone give facial depth which separates the average looking from the good looking.

• +1
these are all easily fixable except for the concave philtrum which i have, thank god or i would have 0 smv literally

the other features tho not only i dont have but are complete shit
I imagine tipping your incisors forward should be pretty easy with braces or something.

@HalfGypsyMogger You said you wanted your molars extruded. Wdym.
I have a deep bite and a deep curve of spee which looks like this
By extrusion of the molars it should(in theory) give me normal tall molars which will make my lower face taller
Remember extrusion not extracted

Attachments

• Figure-1-measurement-of-curve-of-Spee.ppm.png
    Figure-1-measurement-of-curve-of-Spee.ppm.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Zygos stretch the skin out in ways the upper maxilla can’t. I’m not denying the upper maxilla importance, but Zygos and browbone give facial depth which separates the average looking from the good looking.
You’re right tbh I was just being low iq. Brow ridge and cheekbones are usually requirements to look good unless you make up for it with eye area, jaw or the other features I mentioned. The features I mentioned mainly just make you look unique and stand out above the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and AspiringMogger
I have a deep bite and a deep curve of spee which looks like this
By extrusion of the molars it should(in theory) give me normal tall molars which will make my lower face taller
Remember extrusion not extracted
Interesting, where did you get this information from or is it your own theory? Would the alveolar bone and gums fill in to account for the new teeth position?

I have above average zygos(medium-highset and large) but a better upper maxilla would not make my infraorbitals flat from the side which looks awful

• +1
I imagine tipping your incisors forward should be pretty easy with braces or something.
u need a protruding lower maxilla first which most ppl don't have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, AspiringMogger, HalfGypsyMogger and 1 other person
I have above average zygos(medium-highset and large) but a better upper maxilla would not make my infraorbitals flat from the side which looks awful
Most looksmaxxers can’t really tell the difference between bad infra orbitals and maxillary recession.

This is true.
Interesting, where did you get this information from or is it your own theory? Would the alveolar bone and gums fill in to account for the new teeth position?
This is common information lol, orthodontists use reverse curve off spee to intrude the lower and upper incisors and extrude the molars, it would look ok since it s a natural bite

• +1
  • +1
-Flared, angular gonions

-Prominent upper maxilla

I thought my philtrum was flat due to small lips. Another subhuman feature on the list.

• +1
I’m pretty sure proclined incisors are merely indicative of great forward growth because of a prominent alveolar ridge. It doesn’t mean you have to have a prominent maxilla, it just means people with more prominent maxillae are more likely to have forward-tipped incisors naturally.

Most looksmaxxers can’t really tell the difference between bad infra orbitals and maxillary recession.
I have ok infraorbitals or atleast good fat as i dont have those dark hollow circles, but it looks flat from the side which is awful

• So Sad
  • +1
I thought my philtrum was flat due to small lips. Another subhuman feature on the list.
Being good looking is like winning 10 million pounds in the lottery. One wrong number and it’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and St.TikTokcel
I’m pretty sure proclined incisors are merely indicative of great forward growth because of a prominent alveolar ridge. It doesn’t mean you have to have a prominent maxilla, it just means people with more prominent maxillae are more likely to have forward-tipped incisors naturally.
You usually see these on black people

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Yes and they look like shit because of a recessed anterior nasal spine.

Looks like this:

3404792_1683805218190.jpeg

Gross!
atleast their soft features looks great(good concave philtrum big lips, small nose)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Allornothing