Mogger traits:

Qwefdvwerqfdv

Reminder Gandy has none of these so don’t rope yet.

u need a protruding lower maxilla first which most ppl don't have
A few months ago niggas were saying this is a subhuman ethnic trait.

A few months ago niggas were saying this is a subhuman ethnic trait.
This would be true if the lower maxilla protruded too far beyond the upper maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
-Flared, angular gonions

-Concave philtrum due to strong anterior nasal spine and incisor proclination (causes protruding mouth area and insane definition effect when lean)

-Prominent upper maxilla

If you don’t have at least one of these just LDAR
Wow i have all three

• Love it
Reactions: Allornothing
This would be true if the lower maxilla protruded too far beyond the upper maxilla.
That’s good to hear, I always thought of it as a falio but I guess it’ll go from a negative to a positive once I fix my upper maxilla recession

• +1
That’s good to hear, I always thought of it as a falio but I guess it’ll go from a negative to a positive once I fix my upper maxilla recession
Since when was a prominent maxilla a bad thing jfl? It's a masculine trait and I've never heard anyone call it a bad thing except for flat-faced copers.

Since when was a prominent maxilla a bad thing jfl? It's a masculine trait and I've never heard anyone call it a bad thing except for flat-faced copers.
I just remember this thread about it.

I just remember this thread about it.

There was some insane cope going on in that thread. Maxillary protrusion is bad when the brow ridge isn't prominent enough to catch up and balance out the facial thirds. It's a masculine trait that most good looking men have and it's a mogger one too since if you can pull it off, it means your bones are robust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
-Flared, angular gonions

-Concave philtrum due to strong anterior nasal spine and incisor proclination (causes protruding mouth area and insane definition effect when lean)

-Prominent upper maxilla

I’m kind of downgrown but have protruding mouth / good lower maxilla still

• +1
A lot of good looking men are downward grown. As long as it’s not excessive.
Yea, downward growth isn’t necessarily bad, it’s the downSWUNG jaws that are, the people who have next to no gonial angle and a rounded mandible

• Love it
Reactions: Allornothing and BongMog
Concave philtrum
What is your opinion of this before and after for lips/philtrum? is it an improvement or was it made worse? @RealSurgerymax

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 2.19.27 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 2.19.27 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 2.19.18 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 2.19.18 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 10.04.04 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 10.04.04 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
If you look good you look good

What is your opinion of this before and after for lips/philtrum? is it an improvement or was it made worse? @RealSurgerymax
Philtrum barely changed. Not better wornworse. It could be made better by being more concave.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and mvp2v1
Philtrum barely changed. Not better wornworse. It could be made better by being more concave.
I feel that the overall aesthetic of the face Worsed. The mouth area became more prognathic like we see with some Asians and Africans:
40E740E4 DE1F 42A6 B3F7 9516F3D31F4A

I also see this same prognathic look in FAGGA cases:
240A3D67 7AF0 46D7 95DB E9C6D7294136

I cant tell if i have flared gonions or not because high ish bf but for sure concave philtrum/ lip area

Pics as examples of these features?

I’m pretty sure proclined incisors are merely indicative of great forward growth because of a prominent alveolar ridge. It doesn’t mean you have to have a prominent maxilla, it just means people with more prominent maxillae are more likely to have forward-tipped incisors naturally.
i have proclined incisors, i thought it was a bad thing? if braces or invasalign made y incisors straight would that looksmin me?

Fat John thomas

-Flared, angular gonions

-Prominent upper maxilla

I have all 3 but I hate the second one so much

I have all 3 but I hate the second one so much
Do you have natural flared gonions? Like we’re your gonions always wide naturally or did you just chew mastic gum to develop that illusion.

Do you have natural flared gonions? Like we’re your gonions always wide naturally or did you just chew mastic gum to develop that illusion.
I legitimately don't know ngl, btw chewing with inward gonions doesn't make them bigger, just bloats u. So I doubt that. But no one in my family has as flared as mine

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I legitimately don't know ngl, btw chewing with inward gonions doesn't make them bigger, just bloats u. So I doubt that. But no one in my family has as flared as mine
Its still better to have wide jaw bloated than narrow jaw angular

Its still better to have wide jaw bloated than narrow jaw angular
No, bloated wide jaw is saggy, makes u look old , makes it harder to have hollow cheeks etc .... Narrow angular jaw has really good appeal for JBs , I have wide angular tho

-Flared, angular gonions

-Prominent upper maxilla

I have concave philtrum and incisot proclinatiin, always liked that feature but didn’t know what it was called.

How do flared angular gonions look like?

No, bloated wide jaw is saggy, makes u look old , makes it harder to have hollow cheeks etc .... Narrow angular jaw has really good appeal for JBs , I have wide angular tho
Inward gonions jaw cant be angular, look at sean o pry, although he is very lean his jaw is rounded. Its better to be wide at least around 90% width of byzygo

Inward gonions jaw cant be angular, look at sean o pry, although he is very lean his jaw is rounded. Its better to be wide at least around 90% width of byzygo
I seen many people have angular jaw with inward gonions. O pry has bad gonial, bad hyoid and bad gonions the inward gonions is a part of it but not all

I seen many people have angular jaw with inward gonions. O pry has bad gonial, bad hyoid and bad gonions the inward gonions is a part of it but not all
Example

anything i can do about recessed anterior nasal spine?

Thick straight long low set eyebrows?

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Once I get on PC but I can't rn. If u ever been in a looksmaxx discord you prob know Ezra the 6.6ft jacked dude . He has inward but sharp

I have all except 1

I have concave philtrum and incisot proclinatiin, always liked that feature but didn’t know what it was called.

How do flared angular gonions look like?
Look at Vinnie Hacker’s jaw when he is angle frauding. I barely see anyone with that. If his jaw was wider he wouldn’t have to angle fraud as you can see he doesn’t have it in normal lighting.

It only looks good if your gonial angle isn’t too low though.